Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 933 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 43383388392393193293393493594398310331433 ... LastLast
Results 13,981 to 13,995 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Just a quick Hello. The "vacation" was more work than anything. The Step-dad was a pain. I have never been so sick of hearing him complain about everything. Then on ...
    SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Just a quick Hello. The "vacation" was more work than anything. The Step-dad was a pain. I have never been so sick of hearing him complain about everything. Then on my birthday we got separated. Instead of going back to where we last were, he went all over the park. Now what would you do? I would go back to where we were all last together. So would my mom- so that's what she did. And spent SIX hours waiting on him. After three hours she let DD and I be free from them. Then about four hours later, my brother went and found him. He went in front of the castle and did some things. While my mom was in the heat waiting for him. He had the gall to say "why would I go back there?" Seriously. I wanted to scream.

It was probably the biggest work of my life. Had the daughter wanting to do stuff. the older people not wanting to do stuff. I will never go on a vacation with him again. Never. OR at least not more than 3 days. I can't smile that much anymore.

Then came home to the fact my van was "broken." Now I had been saying that for weeks but apparently it wasn't really broken until he drove it. Now I am driving all over town with it making horrible noise but that's okay. But instead of taking it in (his dad could have helped or the neighbors or someone from work or church---) he leaves it in the drive way. Doesn't take it in. So when I come home and need it, it isn't available. THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO ME AND REALLY TICKS ME OFF!

So basically I had two week of hard work (we got a scooter and had to take it in and out of the SUV constantly plus them driving me crazy) in the heat of Florida. Then came home and reality slapped me in the face.

Just not having a good "vacation" Time to go back to work on Tuesday. I think I will be ready. AS for tomorrow, it is time to clean up everything that hasn't been cleaned in the past two weeks. Fun. Aren't you jealous of my glamorous life?

That wasn't really a quick hello.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Sorry to hear your vacation was not as good as expected
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyFromMD View Post
    I'm happy that the Indians are starting to do well, but the white sox are sneaking up on you guys. Should be intense all season
    It is going to be super intense but we love it like that.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    What is going on in Chicago this weekend?? Crazy town up there if one goes by the headlines. Yikes, but there was a lot of crazy everywhere yesterday.
    Its a holiday weekend everywhere is crazy and 1D has a show there sometime this week but I think they are still in NYC and I do not think it would make it that crazy
    Mckayla

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy

Ippy makes me smile. Ippy and Conant in the same room-oh my what talent and personality.

(i only put the last to make Brian gag)
    Scott was actually nice to most of the contestants tonight

I don't hate Scott, some of the chefs on Chopped need to be told how to improve. to me Scott is the Simon Cowell for food
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy

Where is Brian???? He is normally here when This show is on.
    had family party going on, but was watching
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Watching The Blind Side again. Not sure what I will watch next. Maybe cartoons.

Now everything that has happened today is my fault. I love when that happens.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    Just a quick Hello. The "vacation" was more work than anything. The Step-dad was a pain. I have never been so sick of hearing him complain about everything. Then on my birthday we got separated. Instead of going back to where we last were, he went all over the park. Now what would you do? I would go back to where we were all last together. So would my mom- so that's what she did. And spent SIX hours waiting on him. After three hours she let DD and I be free from them. Then about four hours later, my brother went and found him. He went in front of the castle and did some things. While my mom was in the heat waiting for him. He had the gall to say "why would I go back there?" Seriously. I wanted to scream.

It was probably the biggest work of my life. Had the daughter wanting to do stuff. the older people not wanting to do stuff. I will never go on a vacation with him again. Never. OR at least not more than 3 days. I can't smile that much anymore.

Then came home to the fact my van was "broken." Now I had been saying that for weeks but apparently it wasn't really broken until he drove it. Now I am driving all over town with it making horrible noise but that's okay. But instead of taking it in (his dad could have helped or the neighbors or someone from work or church---) he leaves it in the drive way. Doesn't take it in. So when I come home and need it, it isn't available. THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO ME AND REALLY TICKS ME OFF!

So basically I had two week of hard work (we got a scooter and had to take it in and out of the SUV constantly plus them driving me crazy) in the heat of Florida. Then came home and reality slapped me in the face.

Just not having a good "vacation" Time to go back to work on Tuesday. I think I will be ready. AS for tomorrow, it is time to clean up everything that hasn't been cleaned in the past two weeks. Fun. Aren't you jealous of my glamorous life?
    Oh, Gae, I so upset and horrified for you. What a nauseating toadie spoiled whiny rotten man.

How did you not leave him there?
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

That wasn't really a quick hello.
    No, it wasn't, but a good purge is ALWAYS helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    Scott was actually nice to most of the contestants tonight

I don't hate Scott, some of the chefs on Chopped need to be told how to improve. to me Scott is the Simon Cowell for food

LOL, he was very kind tonight. I wish they would Chop Michelle, I find her vile.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    had family party going on, but was watching

Hope that was fun, how are you liking the weekend off deal?

Now everything that has happened today is my fault. I love when that happens.
    Wow, just wow, that makes me want to choke. Bless you for having the grace to deal with it.

Watching The Blind Side again. Not sure what I will watch next. Maybe cartoons.

I love tht movie, didn't know it was on, since Sunday nights are Food Network for me.

What is on after Blind Side? Cause ABC Family is supposed to be running all Disney-ish movies all weekend.