Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 935 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 43583588592593393493593693794598510351435 ... LastLast
Results 14,011 to 14,025 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Ugh, planning a trip is so complicated. I need 4 nights, 5 days of passes and meals. Everything is coming up around 1900-ish for me and DD. Seems like a ...
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Ugh, planning a trip is so complicated. I need 4 nights, 5 days of passes and meals. Everything is coming up around 1900-ish for me and DD. Seems like a lot since last go we the same package was 1300. So frustrating.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    Ugh, planning a trip is so complicated. I need 4 nights, 5 days of passes and meals. Everything is coming up around 1900-ish for me and DD. Seems like a lot since last go we the same package was 1300. So frustrating.
    That seems high for just the two of you. If you don't mind, which resorts are you looking at?

And have you checked out the 30% off room offer or free dining offer that are good from August through September?
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

Had a nice weekend at the lake with dad's side of the family. Love that we all go down there in the summer. Sister and I took pup out for a ride on the pedal boat, she did surprisingly well. Love anchoring out in the middle of the lake, and opening up a good book.

Puppy got to go swimming for the first time, she LOVED it. We took her numerous times throughout the weekend. She is worn out now though.
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Today was a pretty great day... time to pay for that by sleeping forever.
    This morning I woke up and had to march the parade our town holds and then played at our VFW service they have. (One 2 kids almost pasted out this year). Then I chilled at my grandmas. 3 1/2 school days for me this week. I have all of Tuesday,Wednesday and then the afternoon of Thursday ( I have graduation practice) then all of Friday (which is my first final day)
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    Crudcicles, I missed Sister Wives. I wanted to see this one too. Bummer.
    That show is banned from being watched in this house. I really want to see an episode of it
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy

I am so disappointed with my nephew, he ended up on that guy's list again! The guy's name is Dean I think
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    I am so disappointed with my nephew, he ended up on that guy's list again! The guy's name is Dean I think

Oh, that is awesome. he is a really smart guy. Congrats on that accomplishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    That seems high for just the two of you. If you don't mind, which resorts are you looking at?

And have you checked out the 30% off room offer or free dining offer that are good from August through September?
    Well, we have been trying for July, and the cheapest resort for July 9-13 was POFQ, but when I added dining, it was high than Pop.

So confusing, but it has to be before the third week of August. Cause we need time to get ready for school, and we cannot miss school to go in September, that will not be cleared. Already tried.

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    Can you find it on line or in on ondemad feed on your tv?
    Naw, I will have to catch it on a repeat. It was the episode with the 3rd and 4th wives dicussing jealousy. I wanted to see how they resolved that.

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    That show is banned from being watched in this house. I really want to see an episode of it

I can see your parents point on that. Although, exactly ZERO offensive things happen. Everyone stays dressed, and kind to each other, and it is very very strange to me.

But, it is different FAR different from what you are being taught. So, I can see their point.

DD just thinks they are all weird, but she is not allowed to watch the show, she has only seen commercials. And she knows that would never fly here.

However, I CAN understand the 4 women being friends, helping wach other with kids and daily life-like friends do. just the rest is odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    Had a nice weekend at the lake with dad's side of the family. Love that we all go down there in the summer. Sister and I took pup out for a ride on the pedal boat, she did surprisingly well. Love anchoring out in the middle of the lake, and opening up a good book.

Puppy got to go swimming for the first time, she LOVED it. We took her numerous times throughout the weekend. She is worn out now though.
    Sounds like a good time. I thought all dogs loved water. I don't know much about dogs, we had to give up our black lab, not enough time at home to train her or walk her properly. She is very happy on the farm she now lives on and goes everywhere with the farmer.

DD's summer started Friday after graduation. Except she has to read three books before school starts, and get busy on the Kings and Prophets paper. That will be a bible assignment-in order, names, times as close as possible. May as well start the prelims for that.

And a math brush up, since she had the ding dong teacher.

Don't want to go back to work. At all. But, until it sells, I work.

BOOOOOOO. Hiss, hiss, booooooo.

Praying for that miracle, that buyer for the house in the Dominican Republic AND the shop.

Freedom from those 2 things would be a relief and allow us more travel and leisure time, while I get my book going. Boy are some local moms going to have a BIG mirror up on them.

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    Just a quick Hello. The "vacation" was more work than anything. The Step-dad was a pain. I have never been so sick of hearing him complain about everything. Then on my birthday we got separated. Instead of going back to where we last were, he went all over the park. Now what would you do? I would go back to where we were all last together. So would my mom- so that's what she did. And spent SIX hours waiting on him. After three hours she let DD and I be free from them. Then about four hours later, my brother went and found him. He went in front of the castle and did some things. While my mom was in the heat waiting for him. He had the gall to say "why would I go back there?" Seriously. I wanted to scream.

It was probably the biggest work of my life. Had the daughter wanting to do stuff. the older people not wanting to do stuff. I will never go on a vacation with him again. Never. OR at least not more than 3 days. I can't smile that much anymore.

Then came home to the fact my van was "broken." Now I had been saying that for weeks but apparently it wasn't really broken until he drove it. Now I am driving all over town with it making horrible noise but that's okay. But instead of taking it in (his dad could have helped or the neighbors or someone from work or church---) he leaves it in the drive way. Doesn't take it in. So when I come home and need it, it isn't available. THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO ME AND REALLY TICKS ME OFF!

So basically I had two week of hard work (we got a scooter and had to take it in and out of the SUV constantly plus them driving me crazy) in the heat of Florida. Then came home and reality slapped me in the face.

Just not having a good "vacation" Time to go back to work on Tuesday. I think I will be ready. AS for tomorrow, it is time to clean up everything that hasn't been cleaned in the past two weeks. Fun. Aren't you jealous of my glamorous life?
    Did you enjoy some of your trip, at least?
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."