Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 954 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 454854904944952953954955956964100410541454 ... LastLast
Results 14,296 to 14,310 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by BamaJenn Trade ya! Done! Hopefully my third job (my old architecture gig that I'm back under contract with) turns into somethin' full-time again REAL soon! My brain ...
    mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    Trade ya!
    Done!

Hopefully my third job (my old architecture gig that I'm back under contract with) turns into somethin' full-time again REAL soon! My brain - what's left of it anyway - is so much more productive in the creative arts...!
    Although, according to everyone I work with (at TDS and the clothing store), I'm darn good at sales too and I actually love interaction with most Guests. It's the creative things that I do best though.
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

Thumper10 is offline Missing Main Street...

I just had to request a copy of my official transcripts for an internship app- I took a look at them and found out I graduated with highest distinction, until just now I thought I only graduated with high distinction. What a pleasant suprise, lol...guess I better go change that on my resume!
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    Can't afford it anymore. Was going to cost us $2000.
    hmm yeah thats bab. and you live so far away.

WOW!
    Just got slammed with Guests!
    Good, 'cause now there's money in the drawer, baby...!
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post
    I just had to request a copy of my official transcripts for an internship app- I took a look at them and found out I graduated with highest distinction, until just now I thought I only graduated with high distinction. What a pleasant suprise, lol...guess I better go change that on my resume!
    STAT!
    ~ you know who

OK, back to hangin' and steamin'...
    ~ you know who

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2012/06/...est=latestnews

Well, now, this just chaps my hands.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper10 View Post

Well, congratulations on that. Very well done.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Interview went great... next step is a 2nd interview with a person on the team (which was implied as something I'll be getting but I never hold onto implications) and they are hoping to have an offer to the chosen candidate by the end of June at the latest.

After returning from the interview my day has gone poop making me even more hopeful. LOL

Have a great weekend everyone!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    Interview went great... next step is a 2nd interview with a person on the team (which was implied as something I'll be getting but I never hold onto implications) and they are hoping to have an offer to the chosen candidate by the end of June at the latest.

After returning from the interview my day has gone poop making me even more hopeful. LOL

Have a great weekend everyone!
    Glad to hear, fingers crossed for you!
    -Amanda

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
    -Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    http://www.dailyfinance.com/2012/06/...est=latestnews

Well, now, this just chaps my hands.
    Ugh, I don't even know how people are low enough to plot up these crazy ideas. Crazy how some people do the total wrong thing like this, and then on the other end of the spectrum you have the gracious 9 year old donating trips to soldiers, huh?
    -Amanda

-Walt Disney

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Something tells me, national news.

And this is the school where my son did some of his practicals for his teaching requirements a few years ago and a friend of ours teaches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNVbzZJ5kM8

Other than YOLO, glitter and silly string there wasn't violence or destruction on the part of the students anyhow. Now according to some reports the same can not be said about the big people. If the students have that on video that will be interesting.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    Remember that your brain knows most of this already-just don't get stressed, and the answers will be there when you need them. Trying too hard makes it harder.

But feel better first, maybe the meds will work super fast.
    I toke my first ( and one of the hardest) today and I did not stress and I found that I knew how to do most... I only did not know how to do 5 out of 46 =]. I still feel a bit not normal but that meds seem to be working. I cant stop coughing still but my ears feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    Hope you feel better soon!!
    Thanks!
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Last couple of days have been so crazy. Yesterday I only went to half a class... I had graduation practice in the morning... got back to the school around 1150... Ate lunch and went to 30 minutes of French then I spend the rest of the day sleeping/talking in my favorite teachers room ( was not feeling 100% and mom would not let me leave early because I left tuesday). I was home for a little more then a hour and then I was off to graduation. I did not get home till ten. Came home, showered and crammed for my final that I had today... I went to bed at like 2 this morning. Now I feel like I am going to fall asleep... cant wait to. Tomorrow I have my daddys cousins daughters wedding to go to and then Sunday I have my cousins grad party. Then I just have one final on Monday (I got out at 910!), two finals on Tuesday and Wednesday. Woot. I cant wait for summer and over all I cant wait for Disney
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChZlxCYshv0

I went to Tim Hawkins, with DD and DH, Dh said he thinks he laughed his rear off. Such a nice thing to do with the family. And so clean. He did a great job and he is really humble about it. We waited about 10 minutes to get an autograph and photo. Super.