Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 984 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 484884934974982983984985986994103410841484 ... LastLast
Results 14,746 to 14,760 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; Well all is quiet 'round here now. Gonna site hop a bit. Maybe I'll work on some of the still yet-to-be-completed pages on the site. Later taters!...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Re: The RT Thread Part V

Well all is quiet 'round here now. Gonna site hop a bit. Maybe I'll work on some of the still yet-to-be-completed pages on the site. Later taters!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Wow still nada huh? Sheesh I finally get a day I can be here and no one else is.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

I gave up the attempts to find a deal on my own and emailed the travel planner or MouseFan.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    Yay!!! Love shopping for a new job!

I'm still waiting to hear if I got a 2nd interview. Sent a thank you letter to the hiring manager this morning re: interviewing me so we'll see what happens. She siad it'd probably be end of June when they made a decision so hoping to hear about the 2nd one soon!

I hope you get the job you interviewed for, and a pay raise to boot.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    I hope you get the job you interviewed for, and a pay raise to boot.
    Hey Chris! Me too on both!

Heading out - have a lovely evening! I just spent the last hour reliving all my trips by reading my trip reports. LOL

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Ten hours until we leave. Ten hours before I may be able to sleep.
    Today I finished packing, packed the car and got my nails done. Now it is time to finish packing the car and finish up the last few things for tomorrow
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

Sounds great! Have a fabulous time!

Quote Originally Posted by minnietoo View Post
    Having to reschedule the photo session for youngest DD (her senior picture). May have to reschedule and do in July after our trip, she's not sure about her hair, can't find a dress and the right skinny jeans.
    Okay- not sure I have kept up- are you going to WDW in just a little? Think about scheduling a Photopass Personal Session- about $150- it may be more than you were wanting to spend but I found that it was cheaper than any sitting fee here in town. Plus they gave us a 8X10, 5x7s and then you get the CD. So I was able to send a copy to Walgreens and get really cheap copies for everyone to put in her announcements. There were several hotels to chose from. Just a thought. May not be able to swing it with a trip but they were such unique senior pictures for my daughter.

I left my work at the office. So "getting" to play. Too bad no one is here right now.

My friends aren't even talking much on FB today.

mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

Howdy gang!

Pullin' another closer at the bore store after openin' at TDS this mornin'.
    When I showed up here at 6p we had a goose egg for the day, but I've managed to sell a coupla' suits between puttin' out all the new jeans.
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    Okay- not sure I have kept up- are you going to WDW in just a little? Think about scheduling a Photopass Personal Session- about $150- it may be more than you were wanting to spend but I found that it was cheaper than any sitting fee here in town. Plus they gave us a 8X10, 5x7s and then you get the CD. So I was able to send a copy to Walgreens and get really cheap copies for everyone to put in her announcements. There were several hotels to chose from. Just a thought. May not be able to swing it with a trip but they were such unique senior pictures for my daughter.
    Awesome Idea Gae! Carolyn and Sarah will DEFINITELY want to look into that!
    Thanks!
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

Most sitting fees were $300 here and that was BEFORE buying a single picture. The photo shoot was only 30 minutes but for that price I could have gotten 2 sessions (we did Wilderness Lodge and Polynesian). Plus we got the CD right then and the photos. Plus she had the most unique pictures!

**It was only $99 when we did it. They have gone up with price- imagine that!

Quote Originally Posted by minnietoo View Post
    wow
    thanks for all the kind responses to my hubby - he is a hard working person. I am very lucky to have a great life partner.
    Hi hon!
    And, thanks.

I know I'm gonna' make some people wanna' hurl with this, but, I'M the lucky one!!!
    ~ you know who

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    Most sitting fees were $300 here and that was BEFORE buying a single picture. The photo shoot was only 30 minutes but for that price I could have gotten 2 sessions (we did Wilderness Lodge and Polynesian). Plus we got the CD right then and the photos. Plus she had the most unique pictures!
    Very cool! We're definitely gonna' find a way to do this!
    Thanks again, Gae!
    ~ you know who