Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 985 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 485885935975983984985986987995103510851485 ... LastLast
Results 14,761 to 14,775 of 25024
Like Tree1186Likes
General Discussions Discuss The RT Thread Part V in the Community Center forums; I like my summer schedule right now. I teach from 1-3. A little work before and after and that's it. July will be more difficult as I will have an ...
    SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

Re: The RT Thread Part V

I like my summer schedule right now. I teach from 1-3. A little work before and after and that's it. July will be more difficult as I will have an 8 a.m. and a 10 a.m. class. But will be finished by lunch!

From Allears.net

Professional Portrait Service - You can have professional portraits taken of you and your family while you're at Walt Disney World. You'll have the beautiful resorts as your backdrop as they take dozens of photos. You need to make a reservation, so for more information or to schedule a portrait session, call 407-934-4004.

You can have your portrait session done at these resorts:
    -- Grand Floridian
    -- Polynesian
    -- Beach Club
    -- Wilderness Lodge
    -- Animal Kingdom Lodge

You can choose from Professional Print packages or get all of your session images on the Professional Portrait CD (separate from Disney's PhotoPass PhotoCD). Because the CD purchase gives you full copyright of your pictures, you can have prints done at less expensive places. And since they are kept separate on their own PhotoPass Card ID, you can use this online for the different products on Disney's PhotoPass website. See more under Products - PhotoCD. And remember: DVC Members get a discount!

See they have changed it also- because we got a CD and a print package. Still a ton cheaper to take it home and make copies

mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    I like my summer schedule right now. I teach from 1-3. A little work before and after and that's it. July will be more difficult as I will have an 8 a.m. and a 10 a.m. class. But will be finished by lunch!
    I like that schedule too...where can I get one?!?!?!
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

From Allears.net

Professional Portrait Service - You can have professional portraits taken of you and your family while you're at Walt Disney World. You'll have the beautiful resorts as your backdrop as they take dozens of photos. You need to make a reservation, so for more information or to schedule a portrait session, call 407-934-4004.

You can have your portrait session done at these resorts:
    -- Grand Floridian
    -- Polynesian
    -- Beach Club
    -- Wilderness Lodge
    -- Animal Kingdom Lodge

You can choose from Professional Print packages or get all of your session images on the Professional Portrait CD (separate from Disney's PhotoPass PhotoCD). Because the CD purchase gives you full copyright of your pictures, you can have prints done at less expensive places. And since they are kept separate on their own PhotoPass Card ID, you can use this online for the different products on Disney's PhotoPass website. See more under Products - PhotoCD. And remember: DVC Members get a discount!

See they have changed it also- because we got a CD and a print package. Still a ton cheaper to take it home and make copies
    I'll make sure Carolyn sees this!
    Many thanks, again!
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    I like that schedule too...where can I get one?!?!?!
    Good luck! This is "extra" duties and extra money. Supposed to also be writing and working on dissertation. But no babysitter until 3 p.m. so I have to really watch it. Tomorrow I will stay later and work on that writing activity.

Good luck! This is "extra" duties and extra money. Supposed to also be writing and working on dissertation. But no babysitter until 3 p.m. so I have to really watch it. Tomorrow I will stay later and work on that writing activity.
    You know I was just teasin' ya', 'cause I know you've been workin' your tail off!
    Work, work, work, work, WORK...it seems to be the only thing some of us know anymore.
    ~ you know who

Isn't that true! However I will admit that today I slept til 11 a.m. Thinking about sleeping now. Oh the life!

Oh- went to Austin last weekend and at at PF Changs! Going again in about a month- and will eat there again!

Isn't that true! However I will admit that today I slept til 11 a.m. Thinking about sleeping now. Oh the life!

I actually don't have to be anywhere tomorrow 'til my 2-close shift at TDS, so I'll hopefully get to chill for a bit between a coupla' or so honey-do's!
    ~ you know who

And, I don't yet have another project from the firm.
    I'll probably get one right about the time everyone else has me scheduled for a week of 12+ hour shifts, again...!
    ~ you know who

I actually don't have to be anywhere tomorrow 'til my 2-close shift at TDS, so I'll hopefully get to chill for a bit between a coupla' or so honey-do's!
    Some reason, I read this as you were going to chill- meaning drinking adult beverages. Not sure where that came from. No clue at all. We don't even have anything like that in the house.

Oh- went to Austin last weekend and at at PF Changs! Going again in about a month- and will eat there again!
    Oh my!
    That sounds sooooo good right about now!
    ~ you know who

OK, doors locked.
    Time to shut this puppy down and head for the ranch...
    Have a Magical, Gae and all!
    Later...!!!
    ~ you know who

And, I don't yet have another project from the firm.
    I'll probably get one right about the time everyone else has me scheduled for a week of 12+ hour shifts, again...!
    Glad to hear you are back at the firm. Sounds like the economy is making a slow comeback down there. Every little bit helps. Sales receipts are still up here. I just don't see it in my paycheck yet.

wallfan329 is online now Working on becoming a Disney CPer

My mom scheduled a photo session for my senior pictures at Epcot and it was $300. I am so excited to get them done.
    My mom looked up the price to order just the picture and it is a lot cheaper then the place my school recommends for senior picture and so is the sitting fee.
    I am so glad she decided to let me get my pictures down at Epcot instead of the place everyone from my school gets them done at

It is really hard for me to type with acrylics on
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫