Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Christmas Card exchange? in the Community Center forums; 2011 CHRISTMAS CARD EXCHANGE Any members interested in putting together a mailing list to exchange holiday cards this season? Could be fun to receive Christmas greetings from members across the ...
    supernova is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Christmas Card exchange?

2011 CHRISTMAS CARD EXCHANGE

Any members interested in putting together a mailing list to exchange holiday cards this season? Could be fun to receive Christmas greetings from members across the country and the globe! So members here in the US as well as those abroad are welcome to participate.

Kindly do NOT post your home address here on the open forum. Instead, PM me (or send me an email at supernova222@yahoo.com) with:
    1) Your FULL name (first and last)
    2) Mailing address
    3) Who you would like the card made out to (yourself, spouse/partner, parents, siblings, children, pets, etc, by name)

I will try to close this out by December 1st so that everyone has time to start filling out and mailing the cards. However, as people find this thread after the deadline, I will try to send everyone those additional names.

After I have had a chance to compile the list, I will PM it back to those who chose to participate.

Thank you everyone. Hope to hear from as many Disney fans as possible to make this a wonderful card exchange! Happy Holidays!!
    Last edited by supernova; 11-19-2011 at 08:34 AM.
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!
    www.autographshowcase.com/disney

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Christmas Card exchange?

I like that idea!
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

eeyore79 is offline Missing "HOME"

great idea!!
    "A dream is a wish your heart makes..."

http://mydreamingcorner.blogspot.com/

Me (Jamie) - 34 DD (Kayla) - 7

TRIP REPORT AUGUST 2011 http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...l=1#post972048

NC_WDW_Daddy is offline Annual Passholder

That is a really neat idea.

I'm going to work on clearing out my inbox today (I'm at a full 70 right now... why are these boxes so small??). Once it's done, I wil let every one know here that it's clear and you can PM me with your addresses. I'll try to keep the list open until December 1st (ish). Then I will PM the list to everyone who submitted their address and we can begin sending cards. Should be fun
    Please visit my new DISNEY AUTOGRAPH website to check out my autograph collection!

Really Walt? Disneyland is MY land? Why would I want a silly little land when I can have the WORLD.

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys

I "stickied" the thread
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Thanks, Brian. Only for the season, obvsiously. Hopefully we'll get enough members to sign up and make this a fun project!

Let me get my inbox cleared out, then.
    Last edited by supernova; 11-20-2011 at 01:37 PM.

OK, everyone. I have finally cleared out space in my inbox. Any Forum members, both domestic and abroad, who are interested in exchanging holiday cards with other members, please read the (edited) Post #1 and PM me with the information. Hope to hear from you! Let's make this a great exchange!

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player

We interrupt this thread to bring you this important information from WDW Radio Management....

Please Note: This exchange is not open to any members under the age of 18. This is not a WDW Radio sanctioned exchange and is not being run by our site. Management does not encourage exchanging your personal information with anyone you are not familiar with personally.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread already in progress.....
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Thanks for the disclaimer!

So far there are only four of us but I'm hoping for a lot more. Any members interested in exchanging holiday greetings, PM me or email me! Let's make this a huge success

Posting one more time to see if anyone is interested in joining us. Small group so far and it would be great if we could get a few other members to take part! Let's make this a Happy Holiday, thanks to our wonderful WDW Radio Forum members!!

-Mike

Keeping this open a bit longer to see if any other members would like to take part. Hope we can make this a great turn out. Read the first post and PM me if you are interested. Hope to hear from everyone!