Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Discussions Discuss Our very, very ungood night.... in the Community Center forums; Bonny, thankfully there haven't been any further seizures. I will continue to pray that things stay that way! Glad to hear that you were able to continue with your day ...
    Bonny, thankfully there haven't been any further seizures. I will continue to pray that things stay that way! Glad to hear that you were able to continue with your day at MGM, hope that MJ was able to enjoy herself. Keep us posted on the neurologist appointment. I know that it is easier said than done, but try and get some rest and relax a little bit. I know how hard it is when you are a Mom and there is something that you have completely no control over. Just keep loving her the way you do...

Sending more prayers and pixie dust your way!

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    I am so sorry to hear of your weekend with MJ... I know how you feel. Our love and prayers go out to you and your family... especially MJ :mickey: . Keep us posted.
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Oh Bonny, I'm sorry you had such a scary experience as that. My wishes are with MJ. Give her a hug for me.

Izzy

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Well, crud.....Turns out there are only THREE ped nueurologists for all of Central FL...one of them had a cancellation for...... JULY 13th.....this month is gonna ****!

We are to watch her closely, call 911 if she seizes again, they told us which hospital to take her to and were assured that the neuro she is scehduled to see will come to the hospital if needed, otherwise it is a waiting game....

I did talk to her Physical Therapist this morning who had seizures so she was able to at least tell me sort of what MJ goes through when it is happening....This really ****s....

We also can't get in to see an Orthopedist for her new braces and wheelchair until July 19th. If you have special needs kids, I can give you one piece of advice, Don't move to Florida....Sigh.....

Thank you all for your support, I am sure I will be asking for it more as the month goes on.....
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

snuggie is offline E-Ticket Holder
    prayers and pixire dust for you and the family. . . . . .

Even being here in Atlanta it is hard to get into specailty doctor's--good to have an appointment and have a regulr doctor bump up that appointment--one day I will have to tell my story on that one--that journey led me to meet a very important lady--Dr. Leila Denmark --- that was a blessing--you can google her--she is on the net--

rvastro is offline C-Ticket Holder
    She will be fine!! Please tell MJ I will save her a seat the next time I see her. I shall be thinking about her.

Quote Originally Posted by MommytoMJM
    Well, crud.....Turns out there are only THREE ped nueurologists for all of Central FL...one of them had a cancellation for...... JULY 13th.....this month is gonna ****!

We are to watch her closely, call 911 if she seizes again, they told us which hospital to take her to and were assured that the neuro she is scehduled to see will come to the hospital if needed, otherwise it is a waiting game....

I did talk to her Physical Therapist this morning who had seizures so she was able to at least tell me sort of what MJ goes through when it is happening....This really ****s....

We also can't get in to see an Orthopedist for her new braces and wheelchair until July 19th. If you have special needs kids, I can give you one piece of advice, Don't move to Florida....Sigh.....

Thank you all for your support, I am sure I will be asking for it more as the month goes on.....

Newest stuff......

She still isn't quite recovered...waiting for the Neuro is awful, she is having 5 or so mini seizures a day/night....and now we need to get a wheel chair accessible apt...sigh, she is getting a new chair and her PT wants her in it at home more.
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)

Thanks everyone for all of the support....I don't know what we would do without WDW and you guys, you are the bright spots for us right now...Here's the latest and greatest....

She still isn't quite recovered...waiting for the Neuro is awful, she is having 5 or so mini seizures a day/night....and now we need to get a wheel chair accessible apt...sigh, she is getting a new chair and her PT wants her in it at home more.

BTW, if any of you are coming to town or live here in town, we love to meet new folks, so we'd love to have a meetup! MJ lives for her meetings with guests and CM's.

dramaqueenk is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I am so sorry to hear about the trauma you and your poor child have been through-sending you special good thoughts and prayers
    dramaqueenk

"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."
    Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by MommytoMJM
    BTW, if any of you are coming to town or live here in town, we love to meet new folks, so we'd love to have a meetup! MJ lives for her meetings with guests and CM's.
    I think maybe we can arrange a meet up!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    I think maybe we can arrange a meet up!
    Ya think? LMMEO!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12