Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Our very, very ungood night.... in the Community Center forums; Sorry to have jilted you on IM's Vixie, but MJ had a full blown, not breathing seizure....she had never had one before, it started small, I called Andrew to come ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

MJ's status - 6/13 UPDATED

Sorry to have jilted you on IM's Vixie, but MJ had a full blown, not breathing seizure....she had never had one before, it started small, I called Andrew to come home, but before he got here, I had to call 911, so he arrived home to fire trucks, ambulances and 6 EMT types in our house... We spent all night at the ER, had a horrible drug reaction (BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T LISTEN TO ME), tests showed nothing, we have to follow up with the neurologists this week. She is asleep now, we're gonna see how she feels when she wakes up to decide wheter or not to take her to see Mickey today. The Dr said it is ok if she seems up to it and Goodness knows she deserves it. So, now we have something totally new to worry about....my poor baby....
    Last edited by MommytoMJM; 06-13-2005 at 04:32 PM.
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Disneynut57 is offline Fastpass Holder
    So sorry to hear about MJ hope and pray that everything is ok with her.

Oh my goodness Bonny! Poor MJ! I'm so glad that she's resting peacefully for the time being. If she is feeling up to it and you guys do still go I hope she gets some extra special

Take care of all of you!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Bonny so sorry to hear about MJ! I know how bad it hurts when your little one is sick, especially if you don't really know why-it hurts so bad! Hope she comes around and here is a little extra
    Coming your way. Hopefully we can meet up next weekend if she is feeling up to it. You can reach me on the cell number I gave you and let me know how things are going. I'll be thinking of you all!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    I am sorry for what happend to you. Hope things get better you and your family

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    poor Bonny,,poor MJ....wasn't a problem..i had to get off soon thereafter M had horrible nite and was up till 4;30...nothing compared to your nite...wish you the best and will talk soon
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    I am so sorry to hear what happend. Please keep me posted on her recovery.
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    Man, thats terrible. I wish ya'll all the best of luck.
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Bonny, so sorry to hear about MJ - that must have been terrifying! Sending her extra hugs and a couple for mom & dad too. You're in our prayers as always.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    The thoughts, prayers and pixie dust of all the members of the DWT family are with your family.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Bonny, be sure to give us an update. Hope MJ was feeling well enough to go see Mickey!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    wishing you guys serenity, Bon.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I hope her recovery is quick and complete. My prayers are with you and your family.

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    I'm really sorry. Two of my younger sisters had unexplained seizures - just one each. *shrugs* We never found out why and neither one of them have ever had another one.

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    UPDATE:

When we got home this morning we all passed out for about 6 hours and then got up and went to MGM for just a few hours (nothing strenuous, shows only) She is resting comfortably right now, of course everytime she twitches my blood pressure goes through the roof....Even though we knew seizures might be possible for her someday we weren't really prepared for it....I guess you can't ever be...We'll know more after we see a neurologist (hopefully next week) until then all we can do is pray for no more seizures. Thank you for all of your support, prayers, good wishes, pixie dust, etc.... I don't know what we would do wothout our Dinsey 'family' right now....
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast