Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Hello? Guillermo Del Toro? in the Community Center forums; Took the family out to see "The Woman in Black" tonight. All I can say is that I hope Guillermo Del Toro goes to see this really good, really creepy ...
    TowerTony is offline A-Ticket holder

Hello? Guillermo Del Toro?

Took the family out to see "The Woman in Black" tonight. All I can say is that I hope Guillermo Del Toro goes to see this really good, really creepy ghost and haunted mansion movie. There are some really well done elements throughout this movie that would apply directly to the Haunted Mansion reboot. I have not had a movie scare me since I was a teenager (Alien), and this one did not either, but there are some really cool effects and atmospheric things done in this production that had me hoping the "new" Haunted Mansion would take from and "plus" them up. Anyone else get that feeling while you were watching? If you have not yet seen it, go to it and think about the upcoming reboot. Pretty good show by the way.

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Re: Hello? Guillermo Del Toro?

upgrading that would be awesome, excpet then it loses the originality that made it such a cult fav.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

TowerTony is offline A-Ticket holder

Re: Hello? Guillermo Del Toro?

I guess I should have said the new Haunted Mansion movie, not the ride itself. The ride by itself is a classic!