Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Discussions Discuss Should the Kids go? in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie I am old. Minnie, It's so funny but I thought of you today when I watched Freaky Friday...... that quote should have been in AFI's top ...
    Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    I am old.

Minnie, It's so funny but I thought of you today when I watched Freaky Friday...... that quote should have been in AFI's top 100!
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    It will be, eventually. So tell me, did you cry during the rehearsal dinner? I do every single time.
    They call me "Nana"

Goofygirl is offline Dream Team Wrap Party Alumni - 07,08,09 / Magic Meets Attendee 2005-2009
    Connecticut - 18 hours and 42 minutes away from MK
    Yep, me too. I always during the rehearsal dinner.......
    Janet

Gawrsh! Hyuk!

disneygirl23 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I agree every couple needs time away from kids and family. But if the DH is really not wanting to leave the kids then heres a thing the one family I babysit for did once. They went to Disney with thier son and they took me. The son and I stayed at AS Movies and they stayed at the Polynesian. We met for breakfast then I took the son to a diffrent park then mom and dad. We had a great time. He didn't mind being away from his parents and they knew we were just a call away if they wanted to do something. They got their couple time and the son and I got a vaction.
    Wished on a magic star and woke up in sunny Disney . Ate a poison apple and ended up back in snowy Ohio . Go figure!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    ToddB-that is hilarious! Sometimes it seems like it might be a good idea but I couldn't do it. Rent them out, maybe! Which is what we will be kind of doing in Oct.

JC-maybe we can bump into each other. We didn't leave .because of you- just for a chance a slightly more , quiet romantic time. Next time, we are there with the kiddos for a true family vacation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12