Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Who was the first to take you? in the Community Center forums; my very last time visiting with my dad before he passed was at Epcot.. leaving a legacy was braught up.. and we never did it......
    Tampa is offline No longer in service
    my very last time visiting with my dad before he passed was at Epcot.. leaving a legacy was braught up.. and we never did it...

cjdiggs is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I took my self to wdw July 04'. Frist trip to Disneyland was Summer of 85' mine parents took me.

ToddBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder
    My first trip to WDW was in late 1973 or early 1974 with my parents - I was three.
    My first trip to DL was in 1975 when my brother was 3.
    Several more trips to WDW.
    Then in 1979 when my sister was 3.
    Then in 1986 when my baby sister was 3.
    Are you sensing a patern here.
    First trip with my wife was in 1992 or 1992 when we were dating. She, and my brother's girlfriend (now wife) actually went with my whole family!!!
    The wife and I went to WDW on our honeymoon.
    Daughter Eliza's first trip was when she was...you guessed it...3. Emma was there also but she was only 1 at the time.
    Emma's 3 year old trip was just a couple of weeks ago.
    "You shouldn't play leapfrog with a porcupine. You might get hurt." - Eliza Breakey, Age 4

I HATE being back in the real world!!!!

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    My parents took my aunt, uncle,sister and me in Jan./ Feb. of 1972. We stayed in the Polynesian Resort. We were very lucky, we would go for 2 weeks at a time, 4 x's a year. We would stay between the Poly and the Contemporary... it was cheep back then.

Boy how times change .
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    You all know the story by now... November, 1971... I was three years old... the park was about a month old... mom and dad and me (no brother yet)...

I was hooked, yada yada yada...

"you yada yada'd over the best part" - Seinfeld
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    My parents in 1978
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

DisneyonaDime is offline Moderator
    Band Trip- 1989 (just Epcot)

Family Trip- 1991 (All three parks)
    Chris
    Co-author of "Disney on a Dime"- now for sale !!!! Get our new book, plus some extra free goodies when you buy from our site-
    www.DisneyonaDime.com
    Find daily and weekly tips, updates, and now- our book.
    "You can drop a grand in Disney World like that!"- Frank Costanza

TikiBud is offline A-Ticket holder
    My first trip was with my 5th grade class in 1972
    Can't wait to get back to my laughing place

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    My DPs took me and my DB to DL in August of 1955. I was 8 years old.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    My parents took me to WDW in 1984 when I was 4 years old.. I have been 17 times since.. I took my DH on his first trip to WDW in 1998.. We've been back 5 times....

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by TikiBud
    My first trip was with my 5th grade class in 1972
    Now that's a field trip!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    my first trip to wdw was either late 1981 or early 1982(i was born in june81 so i don't remember exactly)...my brother's first trip was before he was even born! we went with my grandparents and my aunt while my mom was pregnant with my brother a few months before he was born in 1985....my first trip w/o my family was with a teen travel camp to wdw in aug of 1994 and then the next summer my first and only trip to dl w/ camp again...i went last oct. w/ my friend jen for her first visit...usually my family tries to go at least once a year

as a side note, sorry i have not been posting in a while, i have been in nyc trying working out moving back into my friend's apt and looking for a job...oh the stress!!
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlStar613
    i went last oct. w/ my friend jen for her first visit...usually my family tries to go at least once a year

as a side note, sorry i have not been posting in a while, i have been in nyc trying working out moving back into my friend's apt and looking for a job...oh the stress!!
    I took my fiance Jen for her first time back in 2003. It was loads of fun! Good luck with everything in NYC! I know how you feel. Jen and I are moving the end of July and I'm trying to find a job as we speak. She has two and I've got nothing! It'll all work out though, so, no worries.
    ~Bobby Jack

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    thanx for the encouraging words pumpkin jack! i am trying not to stress too much
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

Quote Originally Posted by GirlStar613
    thanx for the encouraging words pumpkin jack! i am trying not to stress too much
    Any time Erica, any time.
    ~Bobby Jack

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast