Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
General Discussions Discuss Where Is Everyone? in the Community Center forums; I miss the activity, but site changes make it harder and harder to post AND many cannot log onto this site from work anymore (music perhaps an issue?). And, of ...
    Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Re: Where Is Everyone?

I miss the activity, but site changes make it harder and harder to post AND many cannot log onto this site from work anymore (music perhaps an issue?). And, of course, the site owner no longer being active or involved or interested DOES make a difference as well. BUT props to him for reaching his dream.

Maybe newer members don't understand the RT thread-jump in, post a comment and off we go, but to some it looks like a limited conversation.

I don't know what the answers are, as we are still getting new members, but maybe they only sign up for podcasts.

I just wish everyone would post in RT's and maybe not be argumentative on some other threads. I will make an effort to visit other threads.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

I do dearly miss Chat and multi quote.

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

I check this site every day. But I do think Facebook and Twitter has changed the playing field.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    I miss the activity, but site changes make it harder and harder to post AND many cannot log onto this site from work anymore (music perhaps an issue?). And, of course, the site owner no longer being active or involved or interested DOES make a difference as well. BUT props to him for reaching his dream.

Maybe newer members don't understand the RT thread-jump in, post a comment and off we go, but to some it looks like a limited conversation.

I don't know what the answers are, as we are still getting new members, but maybe they only sign up for podcasts.

I just wish everyone would post in RT's and maybe not be argumentative on some other threads. I will make an effort to visit other threads.
    Defienitely differnt now. I know change is the only constant, but I'm one of those people of a certain age that i like things in my comfort zone. There is a differnt direction here now, it's not bad just differnt.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

disneycrazy1956 is offline Fastpass Holder

Yeah, it used to be very easy to see all the new posts right on the home page, now it's much more difficult to see new posts. I still try to check on new posts but it is very frustrating when you just want to see the new ones.
    "I just want it to look like nothing else in the world... and it should be surrounded by a train" -Walt Disney.
    90 CB, 92 DI, 94 CR, 97 FWC, 99 CS, 00 CS, 02 CS, 04 POR, 05 POR, 07 POR, 08 POFQ, 09 POR, 11 POR.

petals3485 is offline Annual Passholder

I'm still here but posting my trip report on another forum because I actually have followers there

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    No she does in my mind. she just want to play. i call her syco josie.
    I'm nocturnal.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

I think what Chris said above kind of hit it on the head didn't it? It makes me said to know that I just celebrated my 6-year anniversary on these boards last week but have found the magic I was missing so badly elsewhere.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!

I try and get here when I can and love trying to bump up some of the game threads!

I'll keep trying and keep passing by when I can!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Quote Originally Posted by trickster View Post
    I try and get here when I can and love trying to bump up some of the game threads!

I'll keep trying and keep passing by when I can!
    I see you bumping them all up and I absolutely love our little game threads and our random thoughts thread but it's a WDW forum that rarely if ever has any posts about what's going on at WDW. I've tried a few other forums and they didn't jive with me so I've always come back here but lately, there's just not much to come back to. I've moved onto another forum for my "dis talk" but I'll continue to check in here for one reason... the "friends" I've made over the past 6+ years.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

I miss the way it used to be, but my friends are here, SO..... I post.

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

All I ever see is threads devoted to talking about Disney. I don't get the complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by Keasmom View Post
    I miss the way it used to be, but my friends are here, SO..... I post.

Me too!

Shame the Mods can't have a good clear out of members who have joined but not posted - for say over 18-24 months!

I've been MIA as we've been to DLP and then had Mandy & Colin stay with us for 2 weeks!
    Rich

"Hurry Back! Hurry Back! Be sure to bring your... death certificate with you"!!
    Rich

I'm trying my best to keep some threads going and getting back here more often than I did :-)
    Rich

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast