Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Virtual Magic Kingdom in the Community Center forums; I wasn't sure where to post this, but has anyone else been to the virtual Magic Kingdom online. I went to Disneyworld.com and it popped up asking if I wanted ...
    hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again

Virtual Magic Kingdom

I wasn't sure where to post this, but has anyone else been to the virtual Magic Kingdom online. I went to Disneyworld.com and it popped up asking if I wanted to join. Is anyone else a member?
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Yes Hillary, several of us here are members.

I'm in there under....*drum roll*....MANDABELLA! So far I've only managed to obtain all the Hidden Mickeys, and still I have to master the games. I find the fireworks game difficult to do on my laptop. I think I should try switching over to a desktop for that one.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    I have been on a few times. It a really nice concept, but I think it still needs lots of work. If you are ever in vmk and see MagicalMntn give me a holler
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Hillary, VMK is a lot of fun. We are going to start having monthly DWT meets there starting in July! That way we can go mickey hunting or play the games together. And we can trade pins with each other!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I couldn't get it to let me register. Any suggestions on that? (It could be Iwas doing something weird)

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    Do you already have a disney online account? If not you need to register for one of those first.
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

I all ready had a Disney account and I'm under hillo. Thank you all for responding. I don't have anything yet. I was trying to do better at the POTC game. It's quite hard.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    for some reason it won't register any wins in level 2 on the POTC game... anyone else having this happen?

I've got 39 hm's and my name is Tampa in there ... how do you buy pins in the game?

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Go to the stores and click on the registers.

i'm under disneybuff100
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

Right now I'm still listed as a guest until they approve my name of hillo. I can't get to VMK Central to get a camera.

EDIT: I just found VMK Central
    - Hillary