Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Just a little girl talk.... in the Community Center forums; ...
    Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius

oddball27 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    were getting some bad weather here in a few minutes so ive gotta unplug the computer....il be back later hopefully and ill post my WONDERFUL dream!! bye!!
    ~*Ashton*~

boy crazy is offline B-Ticket Holder
    ahh you guys started with the accents! i love the british accents ... they're so sexy!

Nothing goes to plan
    It's all a game of chance
    They say in wonderland
    There's magic in the air
    A tragic love affair that I don't understand

MySpace

BellhopMicah is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I've got a thing for men in bellhop uniforms...
    Last edited by BellhopMicah; 06-28-2005 at 08:45 PM.

flutter is offline Moderator
    not exactly pirate but close
    Attached Images Attached Images  

and one more just for good measure

oops submitted too early
    Attached Images Attached Images  

ok, my dream....

heather and i are at the school library selling clothes {?? i didnt get it either}. anywho, i have to make an annoucement on the little podium, so i do and when i get down im facetoface with spencer, the semihot guy from that movie go figure. anyways, he scared me, lol!! then we were walking around talking and he asked me out. and i said yes, lol!! ok, we flash to somewhere in the JUNGLE{once again, i was kinda confused}. i kissed spencer on the cheek and we were talking and then i went to ask heather and CHAD MICHAEL MURRAY something{they went out!!} and to look at this REALLY HOT car{were talkin 2 fast 2 furious style!!!} and i came back and spencer is ignoring me. im kinda upset, trying to find out whats wrong when all of a sudden this REALLY hot{were talkin 2 fast 2 furious style still!!!!} car comes flying up!! and out come paul walker from the driver's side and shane west from the passenger. hee. sooo, i was mad at spencer and was walking away from him and shane was going in the direction opposite of mine...you know how in movies/cartoons a girl will be walking one way and a HOT guy will be walking the other way and she does a U-turn and follows him?!?! that's what i did!!! i turned and walked up to him and said "hey, whats up?? im ashton." and he said "awesome, im shane." and i said "so, what are you two doing??" and he said "honestly...i have no idea." and we both laughed and he said "um, this is gonna sound crazy but do you wanna go for a ride with us??" and i was like "sure!!" and chad kinda dissappeared or something and heather was talking to paul!!! so anywho, we get into the cars...paul and heather get into the car they pulled up in and shane and i get in the one that had been sitting there. as we get in, we see these BIG guys...two black and two white ones and they have GUNS!!!! shane tells me to duck and buckle up and we hear paul on the walkie talkie telling heather the same thing!!! the men are shooting at our cars and were FLYING through the jungle. then our back windshield busts out!!!!! shane puts his right hand on my shoulder and told me that we were almost out and i hear a shot adn a scream and i know its heather and i look back and a bullet goes right by our car and paul said into the walkie talkie "were ok, just a scare, keep going!!" and its SO scary but at the same time SO INSANELY FUN!!! shane asked me if i was ok and i told him yes and he said that i could sit up, we had lost them. we were both unharmed. he leaned over and kissed me and apologized for everything and i remember thinking 'awwww, not only is he hot, but he cares about me!!!' and heather says into the WT "ashton, are you alright?!?!" and i say "yeah, you?!?!" and she said "yeah!!" it was really funny. so we somehow end up on the beach, and it's almost dark...the sun is setting. paul is surfing, heather and i are in the water playing with sandcrabs{this dream is so odd...im terrified of crabs and so is heather!!} and shane is making this bonfire thing. then i saw spencer sitting in the sand. i walked over and sat down beside him and said "hey..." and he said "hey." and i said "soooo....what's up with you??" and he said "nothing really. im sorry i ignored you." and i said "its cool i guess..." and shane walked over and said "the fire's almost ready...." and spencer said "hey man, whats up??" and you know how guys talk 'whats up man, good to see you man, nice talking to you man' and i stood up and shane put his arm around me and i said "well, nice seeing you again spencer!!" and he said "same here." and i said "bye!!" and we walked off. how odd?!?! anyways... we flagged paul down and he paddled in and we were all by the fire, just talking. and it was so funny, at the same time, paul leaned in and kissed heather and shane kissed me!! very good kisser we all started walking back towards their house, heather and i were talking about cameron{?!?} and what a jerk he is, and shane came up behind me and put his arms around me from behind and kissed me again!! first my neck, then my cheek, then a real kiss, lol!! it was cute. we get to this HUGE house and they stop and were like "why did we stop??" and they said "this is it...." and we were like "OMG are y'all serious?!?!" and paul said "yeah, we bought it three months ago." so we walked inside the enormous house...heather and i were walking around, looking at everything. it had an elevator, lol, like ay****'s house. we finally finished looking at most of it and went back down to the third floor{told you it was big!!} shane and paul were sitting on this U-shaped couch in this big empty room!!! so we walked in and sat down w/them and i said "so what are we doing in here??" and they said "watch!!" and they got out this massive remote control and started pushing buttons and behind us a popcorn machine came up out of the floor!!! then a drink machine!! then the couch kinda reclined and the footrest popped up!! then shane said "push this button..." and grinned, lol, so i did and this gigantic screen came down from the ceiling...like bigger than at the movies!! then paul said "alright, pass it over....heather, push this one..." and smiled and she pushed it and this wicked sound system came down....it was insane!!!! we watched star wars III{i guess it was already out on dvd ?!?!} and then after that we got in this big hummer and rode around on the beach and there was this awesome concert....green day, weezer, breaking benjamin, nine inch nails, foo fighters, hawthorne heights, my chemical romance, seether, the killers, maroon 5, sum 41, franz ferdinand...ok, i guess thats enough, but there were so many more!! it was so fun!! but then my sister woke me up.

haha, i bet youre regretting asking to hear about it now!! it was kinda crazy, lol!!
    Last edited by oddball27; 06-28-2005 at 09:07 PM.
    ~*Ashton*~

omg, they wont let me write matt's last name here?!?! it's ay****.....a last name, its not like im trying to say a bad word
    Last edited by oddball27; 06-28-2005 at 09:15 PM.
    ~*Ashton*~

caroline, if you ever get here...here's bam and his new girlfriend. i think....

but then again, there's this pic of him w/another girl, melissa i think.

~*Ashton*~

BellhopMicah is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Those pics are drool worthy

he's fine, isnt he?!?!?!?!
    ~*Ashton*~

GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    stitch, great pic! i def think that should be a required uniform for all hunky men...woohoo
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

deadheadbelle is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by oddball27
    omg, they wont let me write matt's last name here?!?! it's ay****.....a last name, its not like im trying to say a bad word
    THAT is really funny, Ashton. Hey, did you watch Episode 2 yet? When are you going to see Episode 3? I cried, it's really sad. Oh, nice dream. I can't believe how well you remember your dreams.

I think Cameron is in denial. He knows he screwed up & he can't believe it's over. Poor kid....NOT!!!

I'm outta here!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast