Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 114
General Discussions Discuss Just a little girl talk.... in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by deadheadbelle THAT is really funny, Ashton. Hey, did you watch Episode 2 yet? When are you going to see Episode 3? I cried, it's really sad. Oh, ...
  1. #31
    oddball27's Avatar
    oddball27 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Alpine, AL
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheadbelle
    THAT is really funny, Ashton. Hey, did you watch Episode 2 yet? When are you going to see Episode 3? I cried, it's really sad. Oh, nice dream. I can't believe how well you remember your dreams.

    I think Cameron is in denial. He knows he screwed up & he can't believe it's over. Poor kid....NOT!!!

    I'm outta here!
    i guess now its just gonna have to be matt a. or the HOT matt. but what if theres another matt a or another HOT matt?!?! oh the confusion of it all!!!!!!!!!!!!

    not yet...i think i will right now!! unless bam or ******* is on!! i havent a clue when im going to see it....heather and i were gonna go this weekend but we were volunteered to work the scoreboard at alan's all star games thursday and friday, PLUS justin's all star team has a pool party friday night and hunter may be there so if my parentals dont care im definately going!! but im GHOSTLY white and i dont even have a swimming suit!! agh. ill figure something out. so i havent a clue when were gonna go see it!!! we better go see it before its out of the movies though!!!!! omg really?!?!

    i liked my dream too, so did heather! everyone is like that...they cant believe how well i remember them. i can only remember a few...like the other night i had a dream and all i remember is mark and cameron were talking to me and heather drove up and we rode somewhere and saw jessie the umpire from alan's field. odd. but this one i remembered really well!!! im glad too!! it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

    he's a moron. heather and i planned out what she's gonna say....AND since steven's been listening in on cameron's calls to heather, she's gonna call me first and were calling him on three way just to show him how much it ****s. i practically came up with what she's gonna say, but its REALLY good....about how they cant trust each other so whats the point in going out and such. hehe, were gonna be writers!!

    well good night!! im gonna go watch star wars!!
    ~*Ashton*~

  2. #32
    llebrekniT's Avatar
    llebrekniT is offline A-Ticket holder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    Awww, what a great picture! But it makes me sad about them closing the show. Soooo, where's your pirate entry? And do you think that's a natural tan or bottle?
    I did know once, only I've forgetten

  3. #33
    llebrekniT's Avatar
    llebrekniT is offline A-Ticket holder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    8
    Flutter, you don't need to go looking for any more pictures. The one in your avatar suits me just fine. Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm!

    Oddball you have reached a new level of FREAK in my book. The elements in your dream suggest that you are completely BONKERS! I can't believe how well you remember them. And I definitely think you should be more careful what you watch before going to bed.

    Is Alan your brother's name?

    Did you watch Star Wars or not, because I just can't wait to hear the dream sequences that would have followed that one.

    Where's Caroline?????
    I did know once, only I've forgetten

  4. #34
    zcook9's Avatar
    zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    5,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    I prefer my men in a loin cloth or a pirate outfit.
    Does Achilles count ?

    BRAD PITT... My favorite lojn cloth...or close to it

    He is my "get out of jail free" guy.
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

  5. #35
    DissyLove's Avatar
    DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Back in Michigan.....
    Posts
    5,241
    I LOVE Colin Firth (Bridget Jones' Diary)...." hmm....
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

  6. #36
    oddball27's Avatar
    oddball27 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Alpine, AL
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by llebrekniT
    Oddball you have reached a new level of FREAK in my book. The elements in your dream suggest that you are completely BONKERS! I can't believe how well you remember them. And I definitely think you should be more careful what you watch before going to bed.

    Is Alan your brother's name?

    Did you watch Star Wars or not, because I just can't wait to hear the dream sequences that would have followed that one.

    Where's Caroline?????
    thanks, lol. i guess i am crazy....but ive only been telling you all that since i first met you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love how i can remember some of them....but like last night, i dont remember any of them. i watched ******* and i love lucy before i fell asleep at 4:30AM....so theres really no telling what went on in them.

    shelby is my brother, and he doesnt play baseball anymore. alan and justin are heather's brothers.

    no, not yet....i figured i wouldnt be able to stay up for it...but then again, i watched ******* and four episodes of ILL so i probably could have.

    i have no idea....she's dissappeared.
    Last edited by oddball27; 06-29-2005 at 04:12 PM.
    ~*Ashton*~

  7. #37
    talkischeap is offline A-Ticket holder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    kennebunk, maine
    Posts
    35
    I'm here!!!


    lol sorry I've been gone...I've had basketball camp every day 9-4...yesterday after camp I went to megan's, then went the first CHS jv game{!!} and then back to megan's to sleep...then basketball camp and back to megan's...and I just got home!! My parents and Andy were in connecticut for her orientation{college i don't want her to leave!}

    Anyway...in basketball camp there's this competition called Queen of the Court and you get points for everything you do{win a game, win knockout..etc} and I'm winning!!! Out of 57 people! lol...but probably not by tomorrow, they didn't update the points all day so I have no idea where I am! I think I'm 2 behind chelsea. Today we had the 1-on-1 competition and I finished 4th! I should have beaten katie and moved on..but I was happy enough. I beat michelle{the LOSER WHO I HATE A LOT } so my life is complete My team is not that good...but we're alright. I think we're 4-3-2{they don't let us go into overtime} so that's alright.

    For the JV game...oh my I was SO nervous!!!! My brother was really late picking me up at megan's because he got stuck in traffic and I didn't think we'd make it because the game started at 6, and he didn't pick me up till 5:15 and it's about a 50 minute drive. He wasn't really sure where we were going, he took the wrong exit...all that but we made it! We got killed{it was like 34-16} but I had 5 points{a free throw and 2 baskets}...had a lot of good rebounds{i was SO happy I played a 3 or 4 the whole game...I was SO nervous I was going to have to be a guard!}...I had some really good blocks too!! Overall I was happy with the way I played! Especially since we learned the plays the NIGHT before so they were NOT drilled into our heads...plus my coach at camp has us running like 10 plays so I was getting them all confused! Anyway, the coaches were a LOT nicer yesterday than they were the night before...so it was better. There's a varsity game tomorrow so I don't have anything for a week from tomorrow and then I don't think I can go.

    Anyway now that I've sufficiently bored you with all that...lol! Otherwise life has been REALLY boring because basketball is taking over...I was sad boys didn't have games so I could have seen IAN...but no.

    Ashton, nice dream we are SO much prettier than those girls with bam he's SO HOT!!!!!

    Hmm that's it, lol! I'm exhausted so I'm going to go to bed night everyone!

  8. #38
    oddball27's Avatar
    oddball27 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Alpine, AL
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by talkischeap
    I'm here!!!


    lol sorry I've been gone...I've had basketball camp every day 9-4...yesterday after camp I went to megan's, then went the first CHS jv game{!!} and then back to megan's to sleep...then basketball camp and back to megan's...and I just got home!! My parents and Andy were in connecticut for her orientation{college i don't want her to leave!}

    Anyway...in basketball camp there's this competition called Queen of the Court and you get points for everything you do{win a game, win knockout..etc} and I'm winning!!! Out of 57 people! lol...but probably not by tomorrow, they didn't update the points all day so I have no idea where I am! I think I'm 2 behind chelsea. Today we had the 1-on-1 competition and I finished 4th! I should have beaten katie and moved on..but I was happy enough. I beat michelle{the LOSER WHO I HATE A LOT } so my life is complete My team is not that good...but we're alright. I think we're 4-3-2{they don't let us go into overtime} so that's alright.

    For the JV game...oh my I was SO nervous!!!! My brother was really late picking me up at megan's because he got stuck in traffic and I didn't think we'd make it because the game started at 6, and he didn't pick me up till 5:15 and it's about a 50 minute drive. He wasn't really sure where we were going, he took the wrong exit...all that but we made it! We got killed{it was like 34-16} but I had 5 points{a free throw and 2 baskets}...had a lot of good rebounds{i was SO happy I played a 3 or 4 the whole game...I was SO nervous I was going to have to be a guard!}...I had some really good blocks too!! Overall I was happy with the way I played! Especially since we learned the plays the NIGHT before so they were NOT drilled into our heads...plus my coach at camp has us running like 10 plays so I was getting them all confused! Anyway, the coaches were a LOT nicer yesterday than they were the night before...so it was better. There's a varsity game tomorrow so I don't have anything for a week from tomorrow and then I don't think I can go.

    Anyway now that I've sufficiently bored you with all that...lol! Otherwise life has been REALLY boring because basketball is taking over...I was sad boys didn't have games so I could have seen IAN...but no.

    Ashton, nice dream we are SO much prettier than those girls with bam he's SO HOT!!!!!

    Hmm that's it, lol! I'm exhausted so I'm going to go to bed night everyone!
    woo retardo is alive!!! so im now happy omg i TOLD you you were gonna kill it!! youre playing so well!! and i know what you mean about plays being given to you RIGHT before a game...our inbounds...agh, lol!! but yours are the actual PLAYS!! good job caroline ida!!! you didnt bore me btw, i enjoyed it to be honest!! omg no future sports star ian sightings?!?! what about the next bam margera james sightings, any of those??

    yeah, it was, lol!! yes we are!! and YES HE ISSSSSS!!!!!!! im so excited about my dvd's...theyre supposed to be here tomorrow, shipping got delayed and yesterday they said anywhere from 24-48 hours...im hoping for tomorrow but i guess i could wait til friday, but after that im gonna tell them that they lied and i want my stuff now!!

    get your rest future basketball/track star caroline ida retardo!!! and dont forget KEPT tomorrow and VIVA LA BAM sunday, reserve your tv....sexy vito is gonna be almost nakey so i hear!!



    ok everyone, i finally watched episode II. i loved it, but it's SOOOO LONGGGGGGG!!! i hate that i only have one more episode left its sad. and i am way in love with ani, hayden.....oh my good-NESS that boy is so gorgeous!!! he's perfect!!! and i guess im ok that he's kissing/etc natalie portman, she's pretty and classy and a good actress, but if it were anyone else i'd be angry!!! but i respect her as an actress so i GUESS it's cool but i want him dangit!! and omg what was up with the stupid ending?!?! AAGGGHHHH i was thinking 'woah this movie is long, but at least i get to look at ani more....**screen flashes to credits**what the heck?!?!?! that's NOT the end!! omg!! no no no!! that's not it!! NO!!!!!!!!!!' but oh well, my daddy told me that were gonna go see episode III this sunday or monday, so yay!!! i love R2-D2!! cutest robot ever, hands down. im now a star wars dork, lol...that's what i used to lovingly call my brother, but now i guess ill have to stop, hee hee. i love yoda too...and omg it scared me so much whenever obi won got hurt, i was like "OBI WON LOOK OUTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!" and when ani's hand got light sabered off, omg i almost cried. so sad. but he has a new one now so i guess that's cool. i LOVE obi won now though, ewan looks pretty good to be older...woo!!
    Last edited by oddball27; 06-29-2005 at 11:54 PM.
    ~*Ashton*~

  9. #39
    deadheadbelle is offline A-Ticket holder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by oddball27

    ok everyone, i finally watched episode II. i loved it, but it's SOOOO LONGGGGGGG!!! i hate that i only have one more episode left its sad. and i am way in love with ani, hayden.....oh my good-NESS that boy is so gorgeous!!! he's perfect!!! and i guess im ok that he's kissing/etc natalie portman, she's pretty and classy and a good actress, but if it were anyone else i'd be angry!!! but i respect her as an actress so i GUESS it's cool but i want him dangit!! and omg what was up with the stupid ending?!?! AAGGGHHHH i was thinking 'woah this movie is long, but at least i get to look at ani more....**screen flashes to credits**what the heck?!?!?! that's NOT the end!! omg!! no no no!! that's not it!! NO!!!!!!!!!!' but oh well, my daddy told me that were gonna go see episode III this sunday or monday, so yay!!! i love R2-D2!! cutest robot ever, hands down. im now a star wars dork, lol...that's what i used to lovingly call my brother, but now i guess ill have to stop, hee hee. i love yoda too...and omg it scared me so much whenever obi won got hurt, i was like "OBI WON LOOK OUTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!" and when ani's hand got light sabered off, omg i almost cried. so sad. but he has a new one now so i guess that's cool. i LOVE obi won now though, ewan looks pretty good to be older...woo!!
    Oh good, I'm glad you liked it. I thought Hayden was cute in Ep. 2, but in Ep. 3, he is HOT (I can say that cuz he's over 18...LOL!). You will love it. Oh, it's just so sad though. R2-D2 ROCKS in Episode 3, he is definitely the cutest robot ever. "when ani's hand got light sabered off"...that's funny, but I guess there is really no other way to put it. Any new Cameron news? Did he finally take the hint?

    Caroline, I am glad you are in the running for Queen of the Court & I'm glad you played well in your game. I have to say I am not surprised. I knew you had skeeels. LOL.

    Welp, I'm outta here. I'm off to dream about Colin Firth (sorry DissyLove, he's mine ).

  10. #40
    GirlStar613's Avatar
    GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The Big Apple
    Posts
    687
    my friend went to natalie portman's prom and she spoke to her for a little...that's what happens when you are from long island
    Erica

    "There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

    When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

  11. #41
    oddball27's Avatar
    oddball27 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Alpine, AL
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheadbelle
    Oh good, I'm glad you liked it. I thought Hayden was cute in Ep. 2, but in Ep. 3, he is HOT (I can say that cuz he's over 18...LOL!). You will love it. Oh, it's just so sad though. R2-D2 ROCKS in Episode 3, he is definitely the cutest robot ever. "when ani's hand got light sabered off"...that's funny, but I guess there is really no other way to put it. Any new Cameron news? Did he finally take the hint?

    Welp, I'm outta here. I'm off to dream about Colin Firth (sorry DissyLove, he's mine ).
    I really did. OMG I know!! I have a pic of him out of Entertainment Weekly from ROTS and I LOVE it!! Just how old is he, do you know?? OMG how odd is this, I am "obsessing" over Hayden Christensen and Bam Margera...how different can they be?!? I hate sad movies... I love R2-D2, yay!! yeah, i didnt know how else to say it . Nothing on Cameron the Cheater, but Steven and I have been talking about it{I told him to stay out of their business and we started talking about it...} and he says that Devin is lying and as much as I want to believe Steven, I believe Devin more. I'm SUPPOSED to go to Alan's game and help Heather keep score, but I'm not sure I'm gonna get to. So I'll talk to her then if I get to go.

    colin firth?? he's kinda odd looking to me
    ~*Ashton*~

  12. #42
    talkischeap is offline A-Ticket holder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    kennebunk, maine
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by oddball27
    colin firth?? he's kinda odd looking to me

    I love me some colin firth!!! as mr. darcy


    but you know who i love the most?? MY KEPT BOYS!!! and guess who's on tonight?? MY KEPT BOYS!!! YAYYYYYYYY!!!! whooho! i'm HAPPY!

    Basketball was good. My team won, won, and lost...we're in second!! yay!! today I was tied with chelsea for 1st...10 ahead of the next person. I don't know how I'll be...i won games, and she lost...i had the 2nd fastest score in the obsticle course and she had like...8th? she had more in the mike and ike drill...i did better in knockout...i didn't do that well in free throws and she owns at those so it'll probably be about even again tomorrow. UGH I need to just pull away!!!! i really hope my team does GOOD tomorrow!!!

    I feel SO bad though, hannah rolled her ankle BAD! And it was all stupid michelle's fault...she was going for a loose ball and hannah wasn't paying attention and she just took her out, her legs went out from underneath her and she landed HARD right on her ankle!!! she looked like she was in SO much pain!!! The only upside to this is, now her team is EASY to beat because hannah was their only good player. Another team we can beat hands down{michelle's} especially without kelly{another rolled ankle} chelsea's team we've beaten twice and tied...so we can beat them I bet...ashley's team is the only one we CAN'T win, so hopefully we'll go to the championships and I'll get a lot of points for that!!!

    Anyway...yes enough basketball talk

    What's up with everyone else???

  13. #43
    oddball27's Avatar
    oddball27 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Alpine, AL
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by talkischeap
    I love me some colin firth!!! as mr. darcy


    but you know who i love the most?? MY KEPT BOYS!!! and guess who's on tonight?? MY KEPT BOYS!!! YAYYYYYYYY!!!! whooho! i'm HAPPY!

    Basketball was good. My team won, won, and lost...we're in second!! yay!! today I was tied with chelsea for 1st...10 ahead of the next person. I don't know how I'll be...i won games, and she lost...i had the 2nd fastest score in the obsticle course and she had like...8th? she had more in the mike and ike drill...i did better in knockout...i didn't do that well in free throws and she owns at those so it'll probably be about even again tomorrow. UGH I need to just pull away!!!! i really hope my team does GOOD tomorrow!!!

    I feel SO bad though, hannah rolled her ankle BAD! And it was all stupid michelle's fault...she was going for a loose ball and hannah wasn't paying attention and she just took her out, her legs went out from underneath her and she landed HARD right on her ankle!!! she looked like she was in SO much pain!!! The only upside to this is, now her team is EASY to beat because hannah was their only good player. Another team we can beat hands down{michelle's} especially without kelly{another rolled ankle} chelsea's team we've beaten twice and tied...so we can beat them I bet...ashley's team is the only one we CAN'T win, so hopefully we'll go to the championships and I'll get a lot of points for that!!!

    Anyway...yes enough basketball talk

    What's up with everyone else???
    woohoo caroline is good at basketball!!! youre gonna beat chelseaaa!! and everyone else too!! i wish i was good at it, lol!! i just get out there and do whatever hope hannah feels better!!!

    im gonna miss Kept tonight because im supposed to go to alan's game which im excited about....i may get to see hunter. that's just if i go to justin's practice. i hate that im not gonna get to see slavco and seth tonight!!!!


    CAMERON/HEATHER FINAL NEWS~IT'S OVER!!! he called her today and she broke it down for him so that he completely FINALLY understood that she doesnt like him anymore. i just got off the phone with her{we talked for an all time LOW, only around 45 minutes!! haha} and she filled me in. no box, he was nice about everything and theyve decided to be friends.
    ~*Ashton*~

  14. #44
    oddball27's Avatar
    oddball27 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Alpine, AL
    Posts
    76
    hi everyone!!

    im so bored. turns out i WILL get to watch Kept tonight because heather's mom is an evil Witch. she wont come get me{it's two miles away} so i can sit with heather and keep score, which makes heather mad because now she has to sit either alone or with shelby{im sure shelby, cam, and devin will be there} and makes me mad because i got ready and everything for NOTHING. whatever issues aunt deb's having right now she needs to get over, because everyone around her is starting to think she's a complete WITCH{think of a rhyming word ...} as of lately...especially me.

    but enough complaining from me, what's up with y'all?!? actually, WHERE ARE Y'ALL?!?
    ~*Ashton*~

  15. #45
    Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,864
    (sorry I know.. I'm not a girl..)

    but on the Episode 3 topic, I got in the theater, picked out a choice seat and realized.. hey.. I need a soda.. there was cute little munchkin kid sitting a seat away from me...

    "Hey dude.. can you watch my spot for me"?

    he nods yes..

    so I leave my hat on the chair, and go get my drink.. I come back, and there is a person now in my seat..

    "Dude what happened"?

    he looks at me like he just went #2 in his pants..

    so I ask the person for my hat (which is now on the floor) and I simply look for another seat (which was a better one btw).. but before I could embark on the search.. I notcied the mother is now sitting with him and just as I notice her she says, "You know, you shouldn't ask a 5 year old to save a seat"..

    I had it ready in my mind.. "Well I guess no one clued you in lady, but this movie is rated R.. shoot, while we're at it, lets take him on Mission Space"!!

    instead I said, "It's ok, I'll find another"..

    man how I wish I would have gone with my gut.

    :: end rant ::

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •