Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Long Weekend in the Community Center forums; Just wanted to let you all know I'll be leaving town tonight and won't be back until sometime Tuesday. So, if you don't see me on for a few days ...
    PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...

Long Weekend

Just wanted to let you all know I'll be leaving town tonight and won't be back until sometime Tuesday. So, if you don't see me on for a few days that's why. Hopefuly I'll get a chance to log on and post a little bit, but I'm not sure. Be thinking about me because I'm going to see about some jobs and will possibly be getting interviewed. Only a little over two weeks until we move. I'll keep you updated with it all. Have a GREAT weekend!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    good luck
    hope all goes well

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Good luck with the interviews. Keep in touch.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) 2014 (11) Total Trips/Days = 27/364

*Off Property

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Good luck. Knock them dead. Remember to tuck your shirt in and wear a belt. Also polish your shoes. Prospective employers can tell a lot about you by your shoes. Sit up straight and don't fidget. Look the interviewer in the eye and answer all questions honestly. Let your personality show through. Smile. Don't use the dead fish handshake. Firm but not hard.

Okay. I'm getting overly motherly. I can't help myself. My baby is leaving me today. She is moving out on her own. I'm having withdrawal already.

Never mind me. Just enjoy your weekend. You will do just fine.
    They call me "Nana"

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Good luck!
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    Good luck, and stay calm. Seriously, remain calm. For the love of god, STAY CALM!!!!!!!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...

Waiting...

Thanks for all of the support and advice everyone, I certainly appreciate it! While I don't know if I got the job yet, I took all of your advice to heart... I dressed very neatly/professionally (shirt ironed and tucked in with belt, wore nice shoes on, etc.), gave a firm handshake, looked him in the eye, and remained CALM. Now I just have to wait until he can actually interview me.

That's right, I was only able to turn in my resume and talk with "Dr. Mike" briefly because he had an appointment come up. He did, however, say that he liked what he saw on my resume and felt good about me. He wanted to sit down and talk for a good 30 minutes, but his afternoon was booked yesterday and I had to go back to Wilmington this morning. So, I'm calling him this week and making an appointment for hopefully this coming weekend. Again, I'll keep you posted, but thanks for helping me out! Ya'll are the best! I love my DWT family!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!