Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss P&PD for MJ tomorrow in the Community Center forums; Hi All- MJ has an evaluation with a new Occupational Therapist first thing in the morning and then her Neurology Appt in the afternoon. I am starting to get very ...
    MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle

P&PD for MJ tomorrow

Hi All-

MJ has an evaluation with a new Occupational Therapist first thing in the morning and then her Neurology Appt in the afternoon. I am starting to get very nervous about both. The OT for what they may say ("she's functional enough" I HATE that term) and the neurologist because I have heard that he has the bedside manner of a rock (and my only other choice is Gainseville several miles away) Also, we are in the process of filling out our forms for MJ and I to get SSI which is a horribly long and humiliating process.....so I am kinda a mess if any of you have some Prayers and Pixie Dust I'd appreciate it.....I'll keep you updated as to what we learn.

The good news is that we have an awesome meet with a friend planned this weekend and we'll be in the MK for the 50th celebration of DL!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I was wondering about if your appt was coming up. I'll be thinking of you. And make the most out of this special upcoming weekend!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

rvastro is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Bonny
    You got 'em!!

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Thanks Guys......Sorry I have to keep asking for so much P&PD....
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Quote Originally Posted by MommytoMJM

no need to ask... you and MJ are always in our thoughts and prayers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MommytoMJM
    Never worry about asking for prayers and pixie dust from you DWT family! You know that the Allore family is always sending both your way!

JLTraveling is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Awww Bonny.....big hugs and P&PD coming your way. If you need anything, just call!!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Don't feel bad about asking - we are family and always think of y'all!
    I hope that everything goes well. And that y'all have a FABULOUS time at the celebration! Wish we could all be there with ya!