Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 109 of 530 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 7939
Like Tree4845Likes
General Discussions Discuss Thoughts of Randomness VI in the Community Center forums; They are masters of illusion. I 've been helping my son research for his speech and powerpoint for school and didn't realize the MK is actually a 2nd flloor and ...
    i-neighborhood Guest

Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

They are masters of illusion.

I 've been helping my son research for his speech and powerpoint for school and didn't realize the MK is actually a 2nd flloor and the 1st floor utilidoors.

I also read (now this might not be the case any more) there were phones in certain places outside, and if you pick them up there is some kind of something to listen too.

i-neighborhood Guest

I said masters of illusion in ref to the putting up VIPS or sponsor families.
    HauntedGabe likes this.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by i-neighborhood View Post
    They are masters of illusion.

I 've been helping my son research for his speech and powerpoint for school and didn't realize the MK is actually a 2nd flloor and the 1st floor utilidoors.

I also read (now this might not be the case any more) there were phones in certain places outside, and if you pick them up there is some kind of something to listen too.
    Have you read Lou's Trivia books? Both are filled with all sorts of these tidbits. I bought both of mine at Barnes and Noble.
    i-neighborhood likes this.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Today during the ice storm my DD and I made muffin tops, confetti cupcakes, and Ghirardelli dark chocolate brownies.

When we were done with that this afternoon I then made Paprika Chicken for dinner tonight, my Grans recipe.
    Cr@p I need to eat something now...

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    Cr@p I need to eat something now...
    I just ate a confetti cupcake. Slurp. Nice and moist, turned out perfect. That toothpick trick works nicely.
    If the world moves to plastic toothpicks I'll be lost.
    i-neighborhood and nicholas like this.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

i-neighborhood Guest

Have you read Lou's Trivia books? Both are filled with all sorts of these tidbits. I bought both of mine at Barnes and Noble.
    No, I haven't. When you say Lou, you mean the gentleman that owns this site, WDWRadio? I will have to go to the book store and look for them. I like that kind of info and now I want to go look for those phones when we go back to make it more adventurous and I think there is something over at DHS by the IJ that we missed.

I also read and this sounds far fetched, that they hide paint brushes early in the a.m. on TSI and those who find it get somethin a rather.

Will definitely look for those books.

my email notifications aren't working here
    I wish that mine didn't work becuse sometimes I get an email notification and I don't see it then my mom read's it, and then she brings up the post two week's later and i'm like what??? Anyway's i'm trying to say that when I say I don't want an email notification I GET an email notification.

i-neighborhood Guest

I just ate a confetti cupcake. Slurp. Nice and moist, turned out perfect. That toothpick trick works nicely.
    If the world moves to plastic toothpicks I'll be lost.
    Nicholas, it's not helping that HauntedGabe is rubbing it in "slurp. Nice and moist" uggggh.

Yes plastic won't cut, i know that much about the tooth pick trick
    nicholas likes this.

No, I haven't. When you say Lou, you mean the gentleman that owns this site, WDWRadio? I will have to go to the book store and look for them. I like that kind of info and now I want to go look for those phones when we go back to make it more adventurous and I think there is something over at DHS by the IJ that we missed.

I also read and this sounds far fetched, that they hide paint brushes early in the a.m. on TSI and those who find it get somethin a rather.

Will definitely look for those books.
    Yes, when I joined here the sight was called Disney World Trivia and sometimes you will see the old logo hanging around.

I found it easier to pick up the book in the store however here is a link, the books are on the bottom of the page.

Disney ShoppingWDW Radio – Your Walt Disney World Information Station by Lou Mongello

My family really enjoyed the books. I bought the first one when my son was going down in 2007 to do the Disney College Program.

A Tuesday? Have fun!
    Was it just me that found that post a little funny?

i-neighborhood Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    I wish that mine didn't work becuse sometimes I get an email notification and I don't see it then my mom read's it, and then she brings up the post two week's later and i'm like what??? Anyway's i'm trying to say that when I say I don't want an email notification I GET an email notification.
    On that note, I think I will turn my email notifications off on here. I've had to go into my phone for my other email accounts and what not and turn off the sound notifications. I also set my ringtone silent and only the school and my son's mom have audible ringers during the middle of the night and the first part of the morning so I'm not disturbed otherwise I get stupid calls or stupid email advertisements.
    nicholas likes this.

It is Girl Scout cookie time here. I'm not a big fan of scouting, but I support the almighty cookie.
    My dad just got alot from someone at work.

Nicholas, it's not helping that HauntedGabe is rubbing it in "slurp. Nice and moist" uggggh.

Yes plastic won't cut, i know that much about the tooth pick trick
    Yep, I am.

But this dishwasher lady wasn't so thrilled with all the pots, pans, baking pans, cupcake and muffin top pans and mixing bowls that I had to handwash, plus pots and pans for dinner. Done now being domestic for a bit.
    i-neighborhood and nicholas like this.

On that note, I think I will turn my email notifications off on here. I've had to go into my phone for my other email accounts and what not and turn off the sound notifications. I also set my ringtone silent and only the school and my son's mom have audible ringers during the middle of the night and the first part of the morning so I'm not disturbed otherwise I get stupid calls or stupid email advertisements.
    Yeah, I'm not into sharing my cell number with many. My email app is silent. I have 2 landlines, I ignore more than I answer.

i-neighborhood Guest

Yep, I am.

But this dishwasher lady wasn't so thrilled with all the pots, pans, baking pans, cupcake and muffin top pans and mixing bowls that I had to handwash, plus pots and pans for dinner. Done now being domestic for a bit.
    Yes, that's the not so fun part hand washing.

I used to love to lick the bowl when my son's mom would bake. She could bake a cake worthy of a Disney experience and better and all those other goodies. and cook too.

One of these day's I'm going to bake some cookies. I do know how to do that from scratch and I have the recipes, that was part of the settlement. lol.
    nicholas likes this.