Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 112 of 544 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 8157
Like Tree4899Likes
General Discussions Discuss Thoughts of Randomness VI in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by HauntedGabe Wow it has been a while since the last KK hasn't it? Only a year like all of them, but I see what you mean. I ...
  1. #1666
    nicholas's Avatar
    nicholas is offline Lost in my house
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    3,376

    Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Wow it has been a while since the last KK hasn't it?
    Only a year like all of them, but I see what you mean. I remember that the 2nd book came three years after 1st.

  2. #1667
    HauntedGabe's Avatar
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hamlet, IL
    Posts
    27,303

    Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

    Thinking of Gae, bad day.
    nicholas likes this.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

    They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

    Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

  3. #1668
    HauntedGabe's Avatar
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hamlet, IL
    Posts
    27,303

    Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

    As of Monday the telephones in the World Showcase at the UK have been disconnected.
    nicholas likes this.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

    They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

    Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

  4. #1669
    HauntedGabe's Avatar
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hamlet, IL
    Posts
    27,303

    Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

    Some people are like Slinkies.

    They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

    Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

  5. #1670
    wallfan329's Avatar
    wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    6,227

    Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

    Quote Originally Posted by hauntedgabe View Post
    as of monday the telephones in the world showcase at the uk have been disconnected.
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo . This is bull. I do not like this. What am i going to do for fun now.
    nicholas likes this.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

  6. #1671
    wallfan329's Avatar
    wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    6,227

    Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Yay! for the good time! I'm glad I wasn't around a group of people who had not slept in 47 hours. Oy.
    We were all a handful by Sunday night. Monday was bad too
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

  7. #1672
    SnwhtNdwrfs's Avatar
    SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Posts
    45,969

    Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Thinking of Gae, bad day.
    It was a long drive up. Left my mom with her friend while I went on up (36 more miles) and spent approximately 2.5 hours with her- mainly getting the church ready for the memorial-- then back 36 miles to turn around the next day and head back up there. I am so glad I went- her brothers had their spouses but she had her 16 year old son- who did great but is still a kid himself. So glad I went up!

    The memorial was real good. I sat two rows behind my friend because she asked me to sit in the row with the special family (those who aren't related by blood but were a part of their lives). I was so honored!

    Got to see lots of people I hadn't seen in over 10 years and now looking forward to possibly having our reunion next summer.

    After we left we went to see my mom's brother who has Alzheimer's and also having heart issues. Also very tired of being with my mom. I can only take so much of spending time with her- her negativity really got to me(I am really really working on it but I need to vent a bit). I mean- these people who she hasn't seen in years telling her she looks great and hasn't change and she gripes to me that they just need glasses. Can't you take a compliment!?! I know I should be grateful for the fact that she is still here while my best friend just lost her mom but the woman shouldn't be driving (totally different story) and drove me nuts. (Can't play certain music and heaven forbid you shouldn't check your work email when she is visiting with someone!)

    Anyway- very long drive- over 7 hours each way and in two days. Plus not sleeping. Not a great combination but I am so glad that I went.
    Evilduckqueen likes this.


  8. #1673
    HauntedGabe's Avatar
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hamlet, IL
    Posts
    27,303

    Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

    Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo . This is bull. I do not like this. What am i going to do for fun now.
    I read fans are calling Disney and reporting they are not working, we shall see.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

    They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

    Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

  9. #1674
    HauntedGabe's Avatar
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hamlet, IL
    Posts
    27,303

    Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

    Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    We were all a handful by Sunday night. Monday was bad too
    I can just imagine. Wooba.
    nicholas likes this.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

    They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

    Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

  10. #1675
    HauntedGabe's Avatar
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hamlet, IL
    Posts
    27,303

    Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

    Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    It was a long drive up. Left my mom with her friend while I went on up (36 more miles) and spent approximately 2.5 hours with her- mainly getting the church ready for the memorial-- then back 36 miles to turn around the next day and head back up there. I am so glad I went- her brothers had their spouses but she had her 16 year old son- who did great but is still a kid himself. So glad I went up!

    The memorial was real good. I sat two rows behind my friend because she asked me to sit in the row with the special family (those who aren't related by blood but were a part of their lives). I was so honored!

    Got to see lots of people I hadn't seen in over 10 years and now looking forward to possibly having our reunion next summer.

    After we left we went to see my mom's brother who has Alzheimer's and also having heart issues. Also very tired of being with my mom. I can only take so much of spending time with her- her negativity really got to me(I am really really working on it but I need to vent a bit). I mean- these people who she hasn't seen in years telling her she looks great and hasn't change and she gripes to me that they just need glasses. Can't you take a compliment!?! I know I should be grateful for the fact that she is still here while my best friend just lost her mom but the woman shouldn't be driving (totally different story) and drove me nuts. (Can't play certain music and heaven forbid you shouldn't check your work email when she is visiting with someone!)

    Anyway- very long drive- over 7 hours each way and in two days. Plus not sleeping. Not a great combination but I am so glad that I went.
    Oh wow, that was a long two days. Thinking you and Mom coming off a weeks vacation and tossed back together, way too much. Everytime my Dad is ill, coping with him and then my Mom, that goes on and on and on I need to let out a primeval scream. Usually settle for a glass of wine when I get home. Glad you were there for your friend though. My Mom is coming out here tomorrow to see DD for the day before she heads back to school on Sunday. Mom has to leave before dark, but it is staying lighter longer now.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

    They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

    Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

  11. #1676
    HauntedGabe's Avatar
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hamlet, IL
    Posts
    27,303

    Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

    DD and I drove to Southern Wisconsin today. Too much walking for my foot. Seems it takes a while to recover at my age. Suggestion, don't fall off a ladder, it isn't good.
    nicholas likes this.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

    They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

    Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

  12. #1677
    SnwhtNdwrfs's Avatar
    SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Posts
    45,969

    Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

    Feel better soon Gabe. Foot pain is miserable.
    HauntedGabe likes this.


  13. #1678
    nicholas's Avatar
    nicholas is offline Lost in my house
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    3,376

    Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    As of Monday the telephones in the World Showcase at the UK have been disconnected.
    Only you would know something like that.
    HauntedGabe likes this.

  14. #1679
    tiggerguy's Avatar
    tiggerguy is offline As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    amongst the loonies
    Posts
    18,404

    Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

    totally lost track of time and forgot about chat.
    HauntedGabe likes this.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

  15. #1680
    tiggerguy's Avatar
    tiggerguy is offline As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    amongst the loonies
    Posts
    18,404

    Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

    nicholas why didn't you remind me
    nicholas likes this.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Similar Threads

  1. Random Thoughts ?
    By tiggerguy in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 42019
    Last Post: 10-25-2011, 08:56 PM
  2. Positive thoughts this way please...
    By BethBreakey in forum Prayers & Pixie Dust
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 09:28 PM
  3. More Random Thoughts
    By tiggerguy in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 49213
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 01:01 PM
  4. Yay for incredibly bored randomness!!
    By dougitmcnuggit in forum Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 10:17 PM
  5. VMK and Ebay what are your thoughts
    By DisneyFREAK91 in forum Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 05:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •