Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 122 of 540 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 8092
Like Tree4887Likes
General Discussions Discuss Thoughts of Randomness VI in the Community Center forums; Happy Easter Sera!...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

Happy Easter Sera!
    Evilduckqueen and nicholas like this.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Tired. Picked up the kid today and I am a happy camper. ''

Will be an overly busy weekend but a good one with lots of Yummy food.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post

I thought you lived in a house.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

I got to Disney safe last night.

Last night at check our front CM went to the back... Knowing how check in works I realized that this means something. So we waited a couple of minutes and she came back with a box. On the box there was a note that says... The only way Mckayla can get this box is if she tells the front CM why she loves Disney. So I did and the front CM gave me the box. Then I realized that it was my from my friend Kayla (who is a manager in the gift shop). I could not even open the box without crying. Then after dinner my mom left me and my dad... Using the excuse she had to go to the bathroom. So after looking around the gift store and Art of Animation we went back... Here my mom waa decorating our room. I cried once again. I hope you all have a great week and a good Easter. I am off to go get ready for Magic Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    I got to Disney safe last night.

Last night at check our front CM went to the back... Knowing how check in works I realized that this means something. So we waited a couple of minutes and she came back with a box. On the box there was a note that says... The only way Mckayla can get this box is if she tells the front CM why she loves Disney. So I did and the front CM gave me the box. Then I realized that it was my from my friend Kayla (who is a manager in the gift shop). I could not even open the box without crying. Then after dinner my mom left me and my dad... Using the excuse she had to go to the bathroom. So after looking around the gift store and Art of Animation we went back... Here my mom waa decorating our room. I cried once again. I hope you all have a great week and a good Easter. I am off to go get ready for Magic Kingdom
    WOW! That is really a thing to remember. Oh and... HOLY CR@P SOMEONE WAS UP LATER THEN ME!
    Evilduckqueen likes this.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    WOW! That is really a thing to remember. Oh and... HOLY CR@P SOMEONE WAS UP LATER THEN ME!
    Haha... I woke up at 430
    nicholas likes this.

froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

Happy Easter Weekend everyone!!
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

i-neighborhood Guest

Went to WDW Friday. Picked up the new passes. Obviously CMs were taxed to the max which I can understand dealing with crowd levels. CMs yelling in the parking lot at guests but the manner in which it was done was rude and condescending not the usual "stand behind the yellow line" or other spiels. But when security yelled at me entering the MK later that night I was in no mood and I yelled right back, its not my problem WDW is greedy and I AM NOT GOING TO BE YELLED AT WHEN I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG AND I'M A CUSTOMER. I had no bags and passed through the no bag check point as usual so why should I be yelled at and treated like a moron so that everybody around is looking.. This is world class customer service. I think not. I won't even go into the other service issues.

I'm about to the point that WDW can take their passes and well it rhymes.

So I now have a full blown cold or flu with fever, aches and chills and maybe a little sensitive but then this may be the last year of Disney. The idea is to have a good time.

i-neighborhood Guest

Attachment 5350
    for those curious
    HauntedGabe and nicholas like this.

Even though we have season tickets for the Brewers, we don't go to opening day. Because the people that go to opening day are not Baseball fans, and out of all the Brewers games that I have been to opening day is the only day I get beer spilled on my head. But it looks like we just might go tomorrow, because the tickets are not selling. Which i'm kind of happy about, I mean as long as I don't get beer spilled on my head...

DAR
    DAR is offline Fastpass Holder

I just saw a video of the player from Louisville, Kevin Ware who broke his leg in the Louisville/Duke game. One of the most awful things ever. Hopefully he has a quick recovery
    WDW Radio Android App.

i-neighborhood Guest

still have this nasty flu. over it.

From their Facebook Page

Now if we can just get some leaves on those trees.
    nicholas likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by i-neighborhood View Post
    Went to WDW Friday. Picked up the new passes. Obviously CMs were taxed to the max which I can understand dealing with crowd levels. CMs yelling in the parking lot at guests but the manner in which it was done was rude and condescending not the usual "stand behind the yellow line" or other spiels. But when security yelled at me entering the MK later that night I was in no mood and I yelled right back, its not my problem WDW is greedy and I AM NOT GOING TO BE YELLED AT WHEN I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG AND I'M A CUSTOMER. I had no bags and passed through the no bag check point as usual so why should I be yelled at and treated like a moron so that everybody around is looking.. This is world class customer service. I think not. I won't even go into the other service issues.

I'm about to the point that WDW can take their passes and well it rhymes.

So I now have a full blown cold or flu with fever, aches and chills and maybe a little sensitive but then this may be the last year of Disney. The idea is to have a good time.
    Sorry you are under the weather. Flu shots are a gift from God for me and mine. Doesn't always stop it but sure lessens it if we get it.

Eeek a bad time at Disney, that is always sad. We all seem to talk about changes or missteps at Disney. Rarely do we count the amount of perfectly fine CMs we pass during the day, yet a bad few we tell stories. Frankly there isn't a dang thing to discuss about places that remain solid and perfect. We don't talk about a 10 minute monorail ride yet talk about getting stuck for an hour or talk fondly about the days we all rode in the front cabin.
    While you are feeling puny try and hold onto the good times you and your son have at Disney, so many good times. Feel Better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post

And we were up before the sun and poof gone again. I'm tired.