Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 141 of 544 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 8157
Like Tree4899Likes
General Discussions Discuss Thoughts of Randomness VI in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by HauntedGabe Sadly no. My family has sold the condo in Naples but our friends from down there have and can you say drool? Oh let me see... ...
    nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Sadly no. My family has sold the condo in Naples but our friends from down there have and can you say drool?
    Oh let me see... Dool, rule, ool. No I don't think I can.

Oh Wow. How sad, but maybe it is time.

What is with that avatar Sir?
    I think his avatar is talking about me!

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    Maybe you picked the RIGHT city to live in then, young man...if livin' there can't get you to drink beer then probably nothin' will...!

Personally, I think beer (in moderation, of course ) is good food though.
    Well if you look at it that way then I guess so.

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    Who knows...?!?!?!

Such pretty flowers by her hand prints at Legends Plaza today.
    I don't think that's what he was swooning about.

I'm ready for a couple nights stay here again, hopefully next year.

They just re-did the rooms.

Since when did you go on trips? Sorry but your always saying how you haven't been on one in a long time.
    i-neighborhood likes this.

i-neighborhood Guest

Such pretty flowers by her hand prints at Legends Plaza today.
    We have a McDonalds that was just rebuilt and one of the features is the cushioned seats change colors when you rub your hands over them or press into them and you can draw designs. One of the tables also changes colors. Eventually the colors or designs dissipate. The germs are free.

i-neighborhood Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    Since when did you go on trips? Sorry but your always saying how you haven't been on one in a long time.
    That looks inviting and tranquil.
    nicholas likes this.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    I've gone twice down to WDW to visit my DS on shorter trips. I've never really done pre-trip reports or told people when I was gone, seen a few things go wrong when TMI is put out there and we see daily how many people lurk on this thread so I am careful with the details I post. I tend to be cautious.

Over the course of 20 years we went once or twice a year for 2 weeks trips. Once I was elected to our School Board our National School Board convention was held some years at the Orlando Convention Center. Portofino and Hard Rock were options for resorts where the convention bus came to transport us to the convention center. My family travels with me (I have to pay their air and admission tickets to parks but the resort was under my account. Often vendors had meals set up for our board and our families.) We stay at the Portofino. We stay 4 nights at Universal and when the convention is over we move over to Disney for about a week. I can only go into the parks after 5pm but the family goes all day, the bonus was the after hours parties at Universal arranged for us by our vendors, we had the parks to ourselves practically and the buffets are set up throughout the park.

While my family has mostly stayed at moderate resorts we have stayed over the years at a chunk of Deluxe Resorts. While I have my favorite WDW Deluxe Resorts, Portofino is by far my favorite Deluxe Hotel in a Theme Park Resort setting. I love Universal's transportation system to the Parks from their resorts, a reliable system that stays on schedule. So hopefully next year I will visit the Portofino again. Universal has a whole bunch of new attractions opening between this year and 2014 I want to go when they all open, hopefully at the same time Dwarf will be open and with the grace of God, all the construction walls SHOULD be down around Fantasyland, Amen.

I honestly have a hard time remembering the day when I didn't have a kid in college. It will be such a relief that that is coming to an end.
    i-neighborhood and nicholas like this.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

i-neighborhood Guest

I've gone twice down to WDW to visit my DS on shorter trips. I've never really done pre-trip reports or told people when I was gone, seen a few things go wrong when TMI is put out there and we see daily how many people lurk on this thread so I am careful with the details I post. I tend to be cautious.

Over the course of 20 years we went once or twice a year for 2 weeks trips. Once I was elected to our School Board our National School Board convention was held some years at the Orlando Convention Center. Portofino and Hard Rock were options for resorts where the convention bus came to transport us to the convention center. My family travels with me (I have to pay their air and admission tickets to parks but the resort was under my account. Often vendors had meals set up for our board and our families.) We stay at the Portofino. We stay 4 nights at Universal and when the convention is over we move over to Disney for about a week. I can only go into the parks after 5pm but the family goes all day, the bonus was the after hours parties at Universal arranged for us by our vendors, we had the parks to ourselves practically and the buffets are set up throughout the park.

While my family has mostly stayed at moderate resorts we have stayed over the years at a chunk of Deluxe Resorts. While I have my favorite WDW Deluxe Resorts, Portofino is by far my favorite Deluxe Hotel in a Theme Park Resort setting. I love Universal's transportation system to the Parks from their resorts, a reliable system that stays on schedule. So hopefully next year I will visit the Portofino again. Universal has a whole bunch of new attractions opening between this year and 2014 I want to go when they all open, hopefully at the same time Dwarf will be open and with the grace of God, all the construction walls SHOULD be down around Fantasyland, Amen.

I honestly have a hard time remembering the day when I didn't have a kid in college. It will be such a relief that that is coming to an end.
    i don't blame you. that would be equivalent to checking yourself into a place on facebook. not that there's anything wrong with that. for me personally i don't, its a big security violation.
    HauntedGabe likes this.

tiggerguy is offline As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly

Don't blame Gabe for not posting too much. We had one forum member here stalk Lou at his house in NJ. THat was when the software vBulletin people required a street address for registering the site.
    Last edited by tiggerguy; 04-12-2013 at 12:05 AM.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

i-neighborhood Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    Don't blame Gabe. We had one forum member here stalk Lou at his house in NJ. THat was when the software vBulletin people required a street address for registering the site.
    omg, thats creepy! No i don't blame her, that 's what I was saying, you never know who is going to be a creeper.
    HauntedGabe and nicholas like this.

tiggerguy is offline As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly

My nephew graduates in May. He is still waiting to hear on his grad school applications
    i-neighborhood and nicholas like this.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

i-neighborhood Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    My nephew graduates in May. He is still waiting to hear on his grad school applications
    I hope he gets good news that he likes.
    nicholas likes this.

OMG I'M ALIVE!!!!!!! I almost got in a car crash because some **** face ran a red light.
    i-neighborhood likes this.