Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 142 of 535 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 8016
Like Tree4878Likes
General Discussions Discuss Thoughts of Randomness VI in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by i-neighborhood omg, thats creepy! No i don't blame her, that 's what I was saying, you never know who is going to be a creeper. That's what ...
    nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

Quote Originally Posted by i-neighborhood View Post
    omg, thats creepy! No i don't blame her, that 's what I was saying, you never know who is going to be a creeper.
    That's what I was saying with the dinner invite.
    i-neighborhood likes this.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by i-neighborhood View Post
    That looks inviting and tranquil.
    Oh man it sure is. They have two pools, a quiet one that is in a beautiful garden setting and the large main pool with 'holy rock' walls and slide system. You also are allowed as a resort guest to pool hop at all the Universal Resorts, Disney dropped that privilege years ago except for DVC members. Hop a boat and delivered to the next resort/pool. It was fun.

To the left is the dock where you pick up the boat. Those buildings near the dock have shops and snack shops where you can pick up food to go, coffee, pop etc. It is conveniently set up. The main building with the higher top has several restaurants, lobby, a lounge and a cool seating area to relax in, though we never have been lobby squatters in any resort. On the far right there are several buildings that allow Pups and the boardwalk is set up down there to accommodate those guests, I've never traveled with my pets so we stay on the other side.
    There is nothing prettier than this resort at night. And in the morning looking out 3rd story suite window that faced the bay, my children got see their first cross-dresser, in high heels, fishnet stockings, dress, tipsy and holding his wig. It was likely 5-6am and we were getting ready to transfer over to Disney. An educational moment in parenting. Though not as nearly as educational as Gay Days at Disney when my son was 8 years old. I had some 'splain'ing to do on the porch of Frontierland that year. Memories.

hardrock pool pictures that we hopped to

set up to walk back from parks if you wish

Portofino main pool

quiet pool

For the most part, Disney uses buses and Universal uses boats. So you get on your boat at your resort and it drops you off at the hub in DTU. The hub has the entrance to Universal, Islands and CityWalk. When Disney expanded the California Disney Parks/DTD district they set it up similar to Universal Orlando so guests can hop around with ease vs driving or busing miles to a different park or downtown district. I like both DL and Uni for that design.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

i-neighborhood Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    OMG I'M ALIVE!!!!!!! I almost got in a car crash because some **** face ran a red light.
    Glad you are okay!!! Life is so unpredictable.
    nicholas likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    Don't blame Gabe for not posting too much. We had one forum member here stalk Lou at his house in NJ. THat was when the software vBulletin people required a street address for registering the site.
    One min. Do you mean not posting on Facebook or here, because she post's here as much as anyone.

My nephew graduates in May. He is still waiting to hear on his grad school applications
    I am so proud of him, feel like I've cyber got to know of him over his successful years. We've sure seen our families grow up over the years here.

My DD has not made her mind up about Grad School. I think she would love a break, a job and then waivers and ponders grad school, know she is going just when is the question.
    i-neighborhood and nicholas like this.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

OMG I'M ALIVE!!!!!!! I almost got in a car crash because some **** face ran a red light.
    OMG, so happy you are safe. My pants would have been damp.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    OMG, so happy you are safe. My pants would have been damp.
    Thanks but... TMI But really thanks, I would have felt the same way if it was you.

This is the funniest video I saw all of last month.

i-neighborhood Guest

faklempt

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy

One min. Do you mean not posting on Facebook or here, because she post's here as much as anyone.
    as in posting too much info
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

i-neighborhood Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Oh man it sure is. They have two pools, a quiet one that is in a beautiful garden setting and the large main pool with 'holy rock' walls and slide system. You also are allowed as a resort guest to pool hop at all the Universal Resorts, Disney dropped that privilege years ago except for DVC members. Hop a boat and delivered to the next resort/pool. It was fun.

To the left is the dock where you pick up the boat. Those buildings near the dock have shops and snack shops where you can pick up food to go, coffee, pop etc. It is conveniently set up. The main building with the higher top has several restaurants, lobby, a lounge and a cool seating area to relax in, though we never have been lobby squatters in any resort. On the far right there are several buildings that allow Pups and the boardwalk is set up down there to accommodate those guests, I've never traveled with my pets so we stay on the other side.
    There is nothing prettier than this resort at night. And in the morning looking out 3rd story suite window that faced the bay, my children got see their first cross-dresser, in high heels, fishnet stockings, dress, tipsy and holding his wig. It was likely 5-6am and we were getting ready to transfer over to Disney. An educational moment in parenting. Though not as nearly as educational as Gay Days at Disney when my son was 8 years old. I had some 'splain'ing to do on the porch of Frontierland that year. Memories.

hardrock pool pictures that we hopped to

set up to walk back from parks if you wish

Portofino main pool

quiet pool

For the most part, Disney uses buses and Universal uses boats. So you get on your boat at your resort and it drops you off at the hub in DTU. The hub has the entrance to Universal, Islands and CityWalk. When Disney expanded the California Disney Parks/DTD district they set it up similar to Universal Orlando so guests can hop around with ease vs driving or busing miles to a different park or downtown district. I like both DL and Uni for that design.
    I'm really wanting to do this. You should be a spokesperson. It looks like something out of the movies and now you've made it more inviting. You made it pop right off the silver screen. Uh I had my experience on that happy day year before last and didn't know what was going on until we were at DHS and my son says, hey paps why do all these people have on the same shirts and at that moment i looked around and it was like Ola Ray in the Thriller video. At that moment I wasn't in Kansas any more. I've since planned around that, but I must say I do not appreciate overt public affection especially at MK and I've witnessed this by all young people regardless of orientation and I think its inappropriate on certain days when groups or schools are there.

i-neighborhood Guest

The boats sound nice. silly me asked if we could ride the boat from DHS to MK. Not. I'm really wanting to visit US more and more. I will have to find a way to make that happen in the budget.

as in posting too much info
    Oh alright.

i-neighborhood Guest

Maybe I will play powerball this weekend so I can hit US and then DLC and then who knows
    nicholas likes this.

i-neighborhood Guest

I had a dream I was a MK and we were at some convoluted entrance off to the side and then they took us all around in this circle when we could've just walked through this door to give our tickets. And then we were standing in line waiting for them to scan our tickets. Dreams are strange.