Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 15 of 535 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115515 ... LastLast
Like Tree4878Likes
General Discussions Discuss Thoughts of Randomness VI in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by HauntedGabe I would like an IWatch from Apple. Wonder how strong of reading glasses I'll need for that? reading glasses. magical and yet not at the same ...
    i-neighborhood Guest

Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    I would like an IWatch from Apple. Wonder how strong of reading glasses I'll need for that?
    reading glasses. magical and yet not at the same time.

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy

I felt fine all day yesterday. started to feel like doo doo right when I was finishing up some shopping for dinner and continued feeling that way. it felt the way I did when I had the kidney stone. It was so bad I went straight to bed without perusing my web sites

as of this moment now all that has passed and I am feeling lots better.
    nicholas likes this.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Woke up with a headache...I hope that isn't a sign of how today is going to go....

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    I felt fine all day yesterday. started to feel like doo doo right when I was finishing up some shopping for dinner and continued feeling that way. it felt the way I did when I had the kidney stone. It was so bad I went straight to bed without perusing my web sites

as of this moment now all that has passed and I am feeling lots better.
    Oh boy! Lets just hope it was a tiny bit of the Norovirus that has been floating around the country and your done with it. Don't want you doing that kidney stone thing again.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

i-neighborhood Guest

Oh boy! Lets just hope it was a tiny bit of the Norovirus that has been floating around the country and your done with it. Don't want you doing that kidney stone thing again.
    Yah, it floated through Florida, nasty, nasty thing.

I know Noro isn't covered by a flu shot but my kids received their first flu shot the first time we were going to WDW for 2 weeks at Christmas. I figured with guests coming from all over the world, not likely to stay in their rooms if they were sick, I was going to try and prevent the flu. Pediatric nurse thought I was nutty as this was before they recommended for kids.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Just had my 2nd post go to moderation. Been a long time since this was acting up for me.

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by i-neighborhood View Post
    Yah, it floated through Florida, nasty, nasty thing.
    It's not here yet...

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

I had one of our plastic shopping bags at work split open while I was bagging a customer's items...all the stuff fell out including a cast iron pipe wrench. Guess where the wrench landed? ON MY FOOT! And guess which foot it was? Oh yes, the right one...the same one that had the stress fractures! And guess where on the foot it landed, right where the stress fractures were! I don't think anything is broken but it's all swollen. Sitting at home with an ice pack on it and propped up on a pillow.

I think the universe has something against my right foot....

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

Fox News No longer intellectual news service. How can Fox not know the definition of the word rebuttal. Disappointing.

i-neighborhood Guest

I know Noro isn't covered by a flu shot but my kids received their first flu shot the first time we were going to WDW for 2 weeks at Christmas. I figured with guests coming from all over the world, not likely to stay in their rooms if they were sick, I was going to try and prevent the flu. Pediatric nurse thought I was nutty as this was before they recommended for kids.

I never get the flu shot and I personally feel its more likely to guarantee you get the flu than prevent it, but that's based on my own opinion from working for health department years ago. But everyone has their own preference, unless you work for a facility that makes it mandatory.

i-neighborhood Guest

Fox News No longer intellectual news service. How can Fox not know the definition of the word rebuttal. Disappointing.
    Same way Karl Rove through a tantrum election night and Meghan Kelly had to walk down the hall to talk to the numbers guys to bring him back to reality.

This is the same person that has encouraged all out war within various factions of the Republican party and the same guy the Republicans keep listening too, yet keep losing elections. A house divided against itself cannot stand.

i-neighborhood Guest

Quote Originally Posted by fungus_01 View Post
    I had one of our plastic shopping bags at work split open while I was bagging a customer's items...all the stuff fell out including a cast iron pipe wrench. Guess where the wrench landed? ON MY FOOT! And guess which foot it was? Oh yes, the right one...the same one that had the stress fractures! And guess where on the foot it landed, right where the stress fractures were! I don't think anything is broken but it's all swollen. Sitting at home with an ice pack on it and propped up on a pillow.

I think the universe has something against my right foot....
    Sorry to hear that! Hope it feels better soon.

i-neighborhood Guest

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    It's not here yet...
    Be glad!

i-neighborhood Guest

Just had my 2nd post go to moderation. Been a long time since this was acting up for me.
    must have been a ghost post