Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 157 of 538 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 8068
Like Tree4885Likes
General Discussions Discuss Thoughts of Randomness VI in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by Conceited Ape Nah, this language has a few more than that. Palindrome List True- but his can have a picture of a cat driving a car. Hi ...
    SnwhtNdwrfs is online now Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post
    Nah, this language has a few more than that.

Palindrome List

True- but his can have a picture of a cat driving a car.

Hi by the way...

SnwhtNdwrfs is online now Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

Okay- nap time.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Watch where you put them if you are going to be a CP at Disney.
    The only one that is going in a normal visible spot is the one that is on my leg. Its going to be small so it will be easy to cover up.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

i-neighborhood Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Wish you would have told me that yesterday. My witty conversation with the stupid neighbor left me frustrated and unnerved realizing someone that clueless actually owns a home.
    Don't get me started about clueless or stupid or vial neighbors. While I miss living in a house, I'm enjoying living in a building where this kinda thing is diminished albeit not completely gone. Somebody should create a HOA where it free of idiots. Now there's a thought for a far reaching rule for a HOA.
    Last edited by i-neighborhood; 04-22-2013 at 02:27 PM.

froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

Ello everyone!
    i-neighborhood and nicholas like this.
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

Back to the tattoo topic, I already have 3 and i have several more planned. Disney has a zero tolerance policy on tattoos. You can cover them with makeup, but if the makeup sweats off its immediate termination. I've seen it happen several times. You get termed with a no rehire status. If you have special skills you can move to a backstage work area but thats a slim chance. Alls im saying, is if it can be covered with cloth, thats the best solution.

I have the Eye of Horus on the back of my neck. I can cover it with waterproof concealer but i have to keep an eye on it, when i was working for universal i had to reapply the concealer every 4-6 hours. At MK a shift can go as far as 16 hours, especially for CPs.....or at least it did 5 years ago
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

Honeymoon plans have shifted slightly. Due to the extended rehab of Big Thunder Mountain RR at Disneyland (and my inability to go to a Disney park and leave without a BTMRR ride), We will be pushing the date back to mid novemeber. Which isnt bad, it wont cost too much more, and we will be there when the Christmas festivities begin
    i-neighborhood likes this.

i-neighborhood Guest

Quote Originally Posted by froland_04-08 View Post
    Honeymoon plans have shifted slightly. Due to the extended rehab of Big Thunder Mountain RR at Disneyland (and my inability to go to a Disney park and leave without a BTMRR ride), We will be pushing the date back to mid novemeber. Which isnt bad, it wont cost too much more, and we will be there when the Christmas festivities begin
    I completely understand how disappointing that would be. Since WDW updated their site, I have yet to find an area where you can see closures at a glance. On the revised site you have to click on each attraction in order to determine if their is a closure.

November will be nice and a bit cooler so long as its not Thanksgiving week.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Here ya go i-neighborhood!

Universal Orlando has introduced a buy-one-get-one deal for Florida residents. Floridians who buy a one-day ticket to either Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure at regular price get a second day for free.
    These tickets must be purchased through UniversalOrlando.com. They will not be available at the front gate of the theme parks.
    The price is $88 for one-park, one-day tickets ($82 for ages 3-9). There's an option for Florida residents that allows movement back and forth between the two parks that sells for $123 ($117 for ages 3-9).
    Buyers will pick up their tickets at any ticket window at Universal, and proof of Florida residency must be presented.
    This deal must be purchased by May 24 and the tickets must be used by May 26.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

I might go to USH while we are in Cali on our honeymoon.

I might go to USH while we are in Cali on our honeymoon.
    I went on my honeymoon! Great photo with DH and I on the huge oversized chairs.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Oy! and yay!

This final adjustment was made by me, not her lol. I REFUSE to go to a Disney park and not ride the attraction that started me out on my love for the mouse. That and I LOVE the parks at Christmas time. I can't wait!! I am using the Mouse Fan Travel to plan this, they get good rates! Anyone else ever use them or have any input on them?

Oh and i finally updated my sig and ticker to reflect the changes in our plans

Oh and i finally updated my sig and ticker to reflect the changes in our plans
    Is your actual wedding day remaining the same?