Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 165 of 528 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 7913
Like Tree4843Likes
General Discussions Discuss Thoughts of Randomness VI in the Community Center forums; Howdy gang! Half-day Friday here then off to celebrate DW's big day. Along with a spa visit mid-day and dinner reservations for tonight, she's getting...a new car!...
    mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

Howdy gang!

Half-day Friday here then off to celebrate DW's big day.
    Along with a spa visit mid-day and dinner reservations for tonight, she's getting...a new car!
    i-neighborhood and nicholas like this.
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

i-neighborhood Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    In human anatomy, the inguinal region refers to either the groin or the lower lateral regions of the abdomen.

so it could have resulted in at least a suspension
    The umpire just called it
    nicholas likes this.

i-neighborhood Guest

Okay, so below is part of an email i received from WDW. It gives the impression this is exclusive passholder event. Not. It alludes to DHS but nothing is said really except for MK including the link makes no mention of DHS or hours. It also mentions subject to capacity, so I'm not feeling this at the moment. I thought it might be good to stay till 3 but if there promoting this everywhere it may be too crowded. video promo

1. Go to the Magic Kingdom® all-nighter Friday, May 24, 6 a.m. to Saturday, May 25, 6 a.m., hosted by Mike and Sulley. Enjoy select attractions—including New Fantasyland™ stuff—for 24 hours!

2. Ride the Walt Disney World® Monorail—now transformed into a Monster-rail—to the all-nighter. Present my valid Passholder ID for admission. Text jokes to Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor®.

3. Keep celebrating Monstrous Summer! Meet Mike and Sulley at Disney's Hollywood Studios®.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by i-neighborhood View Post
    Okay, so below is part of an email i received from WDW. It gives the impression this is exclusive passholder event. Not. It alludes to DHS but nothing is said really except for MK including the link makes no mention of DHS or hours. It also mentions subject to capacity, so I'm not feeling this at the moment. I thought it might be good to stay till 3 but if there promoting this everywhere it may be too crowded. video promo

1. Go to the Magic Kingdom® all-nighter Friday, May 24, 6 a.m. to Saturday, May 25, 6 a.m., hosted by Mike and Sulley. Enjoy select attractions—including New Fantasyland™ stuff—for 24 hours!

My DS attended 24 hour Leap Year, he highly recommended it. At staff meeting the next week it was decided it would be repeated sooner than Leap Year but with some need adjustments. Greater checking for liquor coming into the MK at night. Evaluating Tipsy coming in from Epcot. I have a great photo I'll look for later. Having breakfast venues open at opening and end times. Have more attractions open during the wee hours along with more restaurants open so the lines for food are manageable for CMs and guests.

2. Ride the Walt Disney World® Monorail—now transformed into a Monster-rail—to the all-nighter. Present my valid Passholder ID for admission. Text jokes to Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor®.
    Would not make a separate trip for that, likely you will be seeing it many, many times this Spring and Summer.
    It is so cute
    !

3. Keep celebrating Monstrous Summer! Meet Mike and Sulley at Disney's Hollywood Studios®.

I want to see the new Laugh Floor Show themed to Monster University.
    Last edited by HauntedGabe; 04-26-2013 at 01:39 PM.
    i-neighborhood likes this.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    Howdy gang!

Half-day Friday here then off to celebrate DW's big day.
    Along with a spa visit mid-day and dinner reservations for tonight, she's getting...a new car!
    Happy Birthday! Yay! So excited for her new ride!
    nicholas likes this.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

OMG I can't believe I found this. I remember these intros when I was but a young n that whistling sound and the man in the dark walking with the flashlight
    Boy that squeaky sound came right back to me, flashback.

Quote Originally Posted by the7thAve View Post
    2 weeks!!!!
    What resort are you staying at? How long of a trip?
    i-neighborhood and nicholas like this.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Good golly...

This week has been crazy. Being sick, shopping for a graduation dress, school work and stuff. My last week is next week. So my teachers are cramming stuff in before we leave
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Once when we were at Disney and in the pool we saw the Space Shuttle going up up up, my space experience.
    Have you ever been to NASA?

Once night I think it was last year we were at MK and it was night and there were these things flying over, planes or maybe drones, i dunno, but they had colored lights and were making circular patterns, the lights were. I know it wasn't ufos but to this day I can only think that it was either a disney thing, or possibly drone testing, as I know Orlando is big with that. Logical explanation but I remember it vividly.
    We might be doing drone testing here. But I don't know what you think about it but i'm on the fence when it comes to UFOs. Also when I at DL I saw some lights, I thought it might have been a UFO because well I couldn't identify it but after looking at it a little longer I think they were choppers or something.

Quote Originally Posted by the7thAve View Post
    2 weeks!!!!
    And one day...

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    In human anatomy, the inguinal region refers to either the groin or the lower lateral regions of the abdomen.

so it could have resulted in at least a suspension
    Who needs school when you are here.

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy

isn't it a little ironic that we wish for warm weather all winter, then once we get it, we put in air conditioners to make it cold?
    HauntedGabe and nicholas like this.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

That event is not just for passholders, it's for everyone. Plus it's only in MK at WDW, and both of the parks in DL.
    Last edited by nicholas; 04-26-2013 at 10:33 PM.

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy

woleb rewsna, siht daer ot woh tuo erugif ot uoy ekat ti did gnol woh os
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator