You would not want to show off too much when crossing home when the Cards are in town, because Tony is watching. So shhhh
So Disney World made a new commercial with the Once Upon A Time Stars at the park to promote the new Fantasyland and airing these new commercials tonight. Cool.
Studies show that 90% of all Fords are still on road. The other 10% actually made it home
Important message about getting old - - Dang! Now I forgot what I was gonna tell ya.
I have four alarms set for tomorrow. With the titles of Sorry, sweetheart but you have to get up for band. Gurl, you deserve starbucks, then my starbucks order and Smile it will be over soon.
I have to get up to go to band tomorrow when even though I am considered no longer a student at my school because of internship. The two teachers are holding over grades that they can change (because my grades close tomorrow at 211 so teachers had time to grade everything over the weekend). I am so happy that I am out of the school and that after tomorrow (after I tell my teacher off) I do not have to deal with any of that cr@p
:sing: Rubber Ducky, your the one...
Northern IL 'bout 30 minutes from my folks.
last day of school year in Amish Country, Ohio
Thanks apreciate those hugs ill post tomorrow