Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 219 of 544 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229269319 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 8159
Like Tree4899Likes
General Discussions Discuss Thoughts of Randomness VI in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by HauntedGabe I wasn't paying much attention to California, who ever really does? What was different out there? Last year DL made bigger news, because there was more ...
    nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    I wasn't paying much attention to California, who ever really does? What was different out there?
    Last year DL made bigger news, because there was more people, and they had to shut the park down. I really didn't hear much about MK last year at all.
    i-neighborhood likes this.

The feed stopped at 5:04 last night. I guess everyone that wanted to see all of humanity exit MK were let down.

OK. I'm off to the Brewers game, and hopefully they can do the same thing as last night.

i-neighborhood Guest

DL opened some new stuff Mikey key or somethin cant remember and to lazy to go back and look it up. ** this was a reply to your later post than the one below lol regarding the difference. I dont know except for something about some new stuff opening.
    Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Kinda strange. I wonder why Disney did decide to do this on a weekend. Leap, guests travelled from all over for 24 hours, every sight hyped, this time not so much, actually appears more went off to California this year, having a media event yesterday out there.

Staff at Epcot this time were the blindsided ones, lots of locals. Needed overnight staff at Epcot for lot, trams, monorail, more security, restrooms custodial, bus drivers. All and all this 24 hour seemed to go much smoother than the last.
    Last edited by i-neighborhood; 05-25-2013 at 05:54 PM.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

I was suppose to go to the West Side Market in Cleveland today but we got down there looked for a parking spot for about 30 minutes and left. So we went to a local bar for lunch called Happy Dog. I got a Vegan Dog (so good...only place I would eat a vegan dog) with Mac-n-Cheese,Caramelized Onions,Sloppy Joes, Nacho cheese and cheddar cheese. So good. I should have gotten collard greens on it. Then I came home and went on a 5 mile hike with my friend to a local ice cream store, got ice cream and hiked 5 miles back and got chipotle for dinner. Not a good weight watcher day
    i-neighborhood and nicholas like this.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    I was suppose to go to the West Side Market in Cleveland today but we got down there looked for a parking spot for about 30 minutes and left. So we went to a local bar for lunch called Happy Dog. I got a Vegan Dog (so good...only place I would eat a vegan dog) with Mac-n-Cheese,Caramelized Onions,Sloppy Joes, Nacho cheese and cheddar cheese. So good. I should have gotten collard greens on it. Then I came home and went on a 5 mile hike with my friend to a local ice cream store, got ice cream and hiked 5 miles back and got chipotle for dinner. Not a good weight watcher day
    Mmm. If you are what you eat then i'm Mac-n-Cheese.

i-neighborhood Guest

It's a full moon. Welcome foolish mortals to Saturday night and there's nothing on t.v. accept the Mummy's Curse. I didn't mean to frighten you prematurely.

Speaking of foolish mortals, I played all three doors including the Haunted Mansion to align the Doom Buggies with the appropriate ghosts all for a chance to win a trip, my choice Disneyland, so I'm holding my breath.

If you wanna play and enter the sweepstakes here is the link.
    Disney Parks Monstrous Summer Sweepstakes & Celebration

i-neighborhood Guest

Is Starbucks coffee mountain grown like Folgers

i-neighborhood Guest

riveting just riveting I tell you

i-neighborhood Guest

Last to know passholder

i-neighborhood Guest

yuup I don't know how I missed that in the newsletter maybe because it wasn't in there.

i-neighborhood Guest

Premier Passports are $849 (Guests age 3 and older), plus applicable sales tax. Subject to applicable Annual Passport Terms and Conditions. Capacity constraints apply and Passport does not guarantee admission during high attendance periods or other closures.

Well I don't have a premier but I like the disclaimer in the last statement. I don't see that disclaimer for the premium regional AP, but I"m sure it applies.

i-neighborhood Guest

This mummy movie hasn't gotten any better.

i-neighborhood Guest

oh but planet of the apes is coming on PBS, hmm I wonder if this is going to be some monkey business for money donations.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Blahhhh.....DD, DH and I went to town diner for dinner, ran into DS bestest, oldest friend with a friend of both of theirs. They were on the bar side, two not doing so well over their friends passing last week. Had to take DS car keys, took him to restaurant side, fed him, talked him down. Oy so not the night as planned. At least he wont be driving home cause his car is in my driveway and keys on my table.
    i-neighborhood and nicholas like this.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.