Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 221 of 539 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271321 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 8081
Like Tree4887Likes
General Discussions Discuss Thoughts of Randomness VI in the Community Center forums; There's a show on right now trying to say that Mermaids are real and they have evidence...
    i-neighborhood Guest

Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

There's a show on right now trying to say that Mermaids are real and they have evidence

froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by i-neighborhood View Post
    There's a show on right now trying to say that Mermaids are real and they have evidence

I saw that. It says that apes became mermaids, and that they have a video of a mermaid on a camera phone. I heard later on that the program is a mockumentary and that it was all faked.
    i-neighborhood likes this.
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

i-neighborhood Guest

I think they're playing the originally aired program right now but at 10 there's a new one for an hour, but I would think what you read is probably closer to the truth as just about everything on TV now a days, even so called "reality" is bank speak

I think however, they've really missed the boat on this one and are not aware there are mermaids at the Pirates of the Caribbean, but that is somewhat of a secret or not well known fact right now.

Quote Originally Posted by froland_04-08 View Post
    I saw that. It says that apes became mermaids, and that they have a video of a mermaid on a camera phone. I heard later on that the program is a mockumentary and that it was all faked.
    froland_04-08 likes this.

I like the reality fake shows. Like jersey shore.
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

i-neighborhood Guest

I like a few of them :
    First 48
    COPS
    Judge Judy
    and once in while
    Storage Wars
    Ducky Dynasty
    Kitchen Nightmares
    and a few others
    I like the reality fake shows. Like jersey shore.

i-neighborhood Guest

I wonder if they will put the Mermaids in POC at DL

Storage Wars was accused of being scripted, not sure if it was or not but someone claimed that every sale is fake.

Another one of my favorite shows is Pawn Stars. I'm watching Alaska State Troopers on netflix right now

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Storage Wars was accused of being scripted, not sure if it was or not but someone claimed that every sale is fake.
    It was one of the guys on it... Dave. He said that they would put stuff in the lockers to make them good.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

i-neighborhood Guest

Yuuup don't know if its true but Yuuup
    Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    It was one of the guys on it... Dave. He said that they would put stuff in the lockers to make them good.

i-neighborhood Guest

has anyone seen the Hardees commercial about biscuit holes

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    I've been thinking about it. Who knows.
    I've never used one, but I've heard nothing but good things from those who have.

Kinda freaky because they create random passwords, and I'm not sure if you are even aware what they are. Sounds a little dicey, but as I said, I know people that swear by them.

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Yeah, I can see how forums are different on phone or pad.

I deleted my Facebook and instagram, but then I don't need them.

Winter??? You must not be in the states. I'm over the heat here in Florida and it's not even summer yet.

Send some of that cold this way please

pray tell what is the Disney store sending
    I take lots of random photos, so Instagram is perfect for me!

I'm Australian, and live in a city called, Adelaide. Which is in the state of South Australia. South Australia, is the driest state in the driest continent apparently. We get really dry heat.

Gladly!

I ordered the barrel cosmetic case from the Beautifully Disney range, the Disney Couture Minnie Mouse bow ring, and necklace, and the Minnie and Mickey off the shoulder pink Paris tee!
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

Again, and I've posted this SOOOOO many times on here over the years... when cameras are rolling, and all involved know it, ALL REALITY ceases to exist. They're scripted jokes... on you. Now, if you know that, and understand, and still enjoy them knowing that they're nothin' more than scripted sitcoms, dramas, etc. then you're good. Otherwise, reevaluate...
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

I like a few of them :
    First 48
    COPS
    Judge Judy
    and once in while
    Storage Wars
    Ducky Dynasty
    Kitchen Nightmares
    and a few others
    My husband loves COPS, Kitchen Nightmares, Pawn Stars, American Pickers, Hardcore Pawn, Bid America, American Restoration, Customs, Border Security, and the Force.
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."