Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 231 of 541 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 8103
Like Tree4888Likes
General Discussions Discuss Thoughts of Randomness VI in the Community Center forums; Found out yesterday that I need to redo something that the state will require very soon. We have done it a few years ago but since the state keeps changing ...
    SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

Found out yesterday that I need to redo something that the state will require very soon. We have done it a few years ago but since the state keeps changing different parts, we need to revisit it. It should take at least a week of extra work on it.

Then found out that they want to cross-train me to work on teacher certification and various federal/state reports with rules that change all the time. If it is done incorrectly it can cost the university some big bucks. Nothing like a little pressure there.

But its a good thing in the long run.
    i-neighborhood and nicholas like this.

Just realized that Tuesday my son heads to Hawaii. Guess I should empty out my luggage and get him some sunscreen. And Tuesday hubby is having hernia surgery. Fun for him. Plus son said that he needs $75 for a camp he is required to go with as well as $400 for another camp he goes to for drum major camp plus spending money for Hawaii, plus pay for DD's two summer school classes as well as son's dual credit class.
    i-neighborhood likes this.

Someone thinks I am a bank.

i-neighborhood Guest

They're implementing common core here in florida. Quite frankly I don't believe it will be any better than whats already going on, or not going on I should say.

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    Found out yesterday that I need to redo something that the state will require very soon. We have done it a few years ago but since the state keeps changing different parts, we need to revisit it. It should take at least a week of extra work on it.

Then found out that they want to cross-train me to work on teacher certification and various federal/state reports with rules that change all the time. If it is done incorrectly it can cost the university some big bucks. Nothing like a little pressure there.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Relief! Thought for sure the refs were going to take the series from the BlackHawks.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Quote Originally Posted by froland_04-08 View Post
    Gun found on Walt Disney World ride in Animal Kingdom. - OrlandoSentinel.com

Apparently somebody didnt understand the no weapons sign at the front of the park. It states no drugs, alcohol, guns or weapons......he didnt know????
    We are the state that still doesn't allow concealed carry and even I would check to see if guns are allowed.
    Yet, I don't know that I've ever seen or read the sign. That is the problem with an abundance of signs, you tend to ignore them when there is sign pollution.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Watching Friends. Wrinkle free Fax paper. Now isn't that a blast from the past, Faxes.

i-neighborhood Guest

Helping to End Child Hunger in America | Child Hunger Ends Here
    If you use any of the brands some of them have codes and they will donate a meal for each code. Sidebar, their flower mill is located here in Tampa, but who cares, lol, but check out their participating brands and enter a code if you will.
    HauntedGabe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    Just realized that Tuesday my son heads to Hawaii. Guess I should empty out my luggage and get him some sunscreen. And Tuesday hubby is having hernia surgery. Fun for him. Plus son said that he needs $75 for a camp he is required to go with as well as $400 for another camp he goes to for drum major camp plus spending money for Hawaii, plus pay for DD's two summer school classes as well as son's dual credit class.

Get your Hubby some bags of frozen peas. And if he freaks when his thing bruises, yes it can happen and won't fall off.

I'm in that mode of everyone has their hand out mode too. Who is he going to Hawaii with? My son is going cruise'n at the end of next week. Anyone know the bestest to prevent sea sick pill or whatever?

i-neighborhood Guest

"Police Sgt. Dunn would only say that while it took "some knowledge to construct something like this," Barnes did not appear to be aware of the potential consequences of his actions."

What does that mean? he didn't know putting dry ice in their would cause an explosion, or he knew it would but didn't think he would get fired.

i-neighborhood Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Get your Hubby some bags of frozen peas. And if he freaks when his thing bruises, yes it can happen and won't fall off.

I'm in that mode of everyone has their hand out mode too. Who is he going to Hawaii with? My son is going cruise'n at the end of next week. Anyone know the bestest to prevent sea sick pill or whatever?
    HauntedGabe and nicholas like this.

Quote Originally Posted by i-neighborhood View Post
    another story 'Dry-ice bombs' and other misconduct at Disney - latimes.com
    Did this young guy do this on purpose. I guess he must have, but stupid, now he's out of a job. Another story by Perez Hilton say bag checks will be more rigorous, well, why we're not employees. Hello. And the WDW incident, well that requires a body check, a bag check won't and didn't catch something on the body. Perhaps we will have to go through scanners like the airport. I doubt it.
    And don't think for a moment they are not in storage, waiting for the day becomes necessary.

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    The ring might be an issue however Disney generally doesn't have you return items when they are broken, they just ship you a new one.
    I tweeted at The Disney Store about not being able to find an international returns policy on their website. They replied back saying a cast member would be happy to assist me if I email them with the email address they provided.

I'm happy about that.
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    You will never understand how much I love this dress.
    I'm pretty sure I can! You probably love it, as much as I do!
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."