Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 307 of 544 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317357407 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 8159
Like Tree4899Likes
General Discussions Discuss Thoughts of Randomness VI in the Community Center forums; What happened?...
    Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

What happened?

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by DAR View Post
    It was the tv/cultural event of my lifetime. It was about a tornado filled with sharks
    Indeed!

And Howdy! Missed ya. Almost time for Go Bears!
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    I just had to send Disney a really nasty email. Never thought it would take them this long to fix an issue.
    Oy. Sorry.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    I've heard reports from former CMs about how rude and arrogant he was when he visited WDW. "Don't you know who I am?!?"
    That was a tame comment from him that day. It was worse that they had been planning for his arrival for quite some time, plans were made for how to keep him safe and the guests safe with his appearance all while keeping the park operating smoothly for the disinterested guests.

But he decided he needed to disregard his staff and WDW recommendations and tweet he was going to WDW and date...and all that planning and work went down the flusher. He is just a very self consumed young man. Very few grow up with the Grace that Anne Hathaway and Julie Andrews and similar classy celebrities. Too many with that common Ick Stink all over themselves.
    Evilduckqueen and nicholas like this.

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

I choose the Dumbo one!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    My first world problem of the day, yep the Bieb........

Wearing a Bruins hat nonetheless while standing on logo. Love the looks on faces of the men supervising him.

And nobody but nobody steps on the BlackHawk logo, nobody. Well except the Bieb that is clueless about traditions and superstitions of the game.
    He trys to act like a fan of everyone so nobody hates him. I bet if the Brewers win the WC he would say I was always a die hard Brewers fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Noyz View Post
    Eh, I predict he'll be in rehab or jail soon enough.
    If he wasn't who he is, he already would have been in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    I agree. up the middle of 2011 he seemed not to let fame go to hos head. we see how quick that ended
    Yeah around that time I started to like him as a person (But I don't care how good of a person you are, his music still bleeps) But then he got his first girlfriend.

I've heard reports from former CMs about how rude and arrogant he was when he visited WDW. "Don't you know who I am?!?"
    Yeah let JB to the front of the Winnie the Pooh line.

What's Sharknado?
    That's what I thought.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

What happened?
    I broke down and bought a silver level D23 membership last month. I have not gotten my membership card yet. So a couple of weeks ago I called them and explained this and they said its on its way and blah. I got busy with work and stuff and kind of forgot about it. Last night, I got an email with all the articles online that are popular and stuff so I went to go read them. Well it told me to log in so I thought it was the same as everyone of my Disney log ins So I tired it and it did not work. Then a little box that said is this your first time on this website and well it was so I clicked it and it sent me to a forum and it asked for my membership number... Which I have not gotten yet.

So I have spent $35.00 to be able to get emails and product.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

MartianCrab is offline Fastpass Holder

I broke down and bought a silver level D23 membership last month. I have not gotten my membership card yet. So a couple of weeks ago I called them and explained this and they said its on its way and blah. I got busy with work and stuff and kind of forgot about it. Last night, I got an email with all the articles online that are popular and stuff so I went to go read them. Well it told me to log in so I thought it was the same as everyone of my Disney log ins So I tired it and it did not work. Then a little box that said is this your first time on this website and well it was so I clicked it and it sent me to a forum and it asked for my membership number... Which I have not gotten yet.

It sounds like they are carrying their new marketing philosophy out of the parks and into our homes.
    “The trouble with quotes on the Internet is one never knows if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

Oldest DD turned 22 today! Although, I reminded her not until 10:56 PM tonight...! I remember when she was just a tiny Punkin'..!
    It went by faster than fast on top of fast with extra fast sauce....! We have so many great memories, but good Lord, can we slow this thing down a bit, please...!!!
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Yikes!

It's very disappointing that they haven't resolved this yet. Such an easy fix.

Please keep us updated.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Yikes!

It's very disappointing that they haven't resolved this yet. Such an easy fix.

Please keep us updated.
    Very disappointing.

I am also getting disappointed that I have spent 35 dollars on this when I am not getting a lot of hours at work and I need the money for stuff I want for my dorm next year I could have gotten a 3 drawer organizer with that money
    HauntedGabe likes this.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)