Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 317 of 506 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327367417 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 7587
Like Tree4709Likes
General Discussions Discuss Thoughts of Randomness VI in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by wallfan329 Attachment 5427 I did figure out how to use Photo Booth =P I play with Photo Booth all the time on my iPad...
    Evilduckqueen is online now Annual Passholder

Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    Attachment 5427

I did figure out how to use Photo Booth =P
    I play with Photo Booth all the time on my iPad
    wallfan329 likes this.
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

I saw a commercial the other day, this law firm is claiming to be able to win cases of people overdosing on Tylenol....apparently they can prove the manufacturer responsible for someone elses bad choices. Can you believe that?
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

I am put in my first hard spot for college. I got an email from the band director and how he is describing it is not like how it was described to me at my orientation. I am not sure what I want to do now.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

Hello!!! It has been so long. I have been real busy and its all good!
    Evilduckqueen likes this.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

I think I am going to drop band. For how hard it is for me to do this. It is not worth the stress it is going to put on me throughout the seamester. I have to try out and that is when they decided if I am good enough to be in the show. If I am not then I sit in the stands the for the whole game and not march. Which is not what I want to do.. I am the girl who marched even though my doctor told me not too. Also I can not attend my Freshmen Welcome weekend because it is practice all weekend.
    HauntedGabe likes this.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

BREAKING: Imagination Pavilion to Close

This makes me incredibly sad because I called this area home for almost a year; but in the end, this was one of the most least visited areas of the park. So long Imagination!!
    HauntedGabe likes this.
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

Its really crazy how much of the WDW I was a CM at is changing, with Test Track being changed, and Image closing down.....to the new queue at BTM and the new 3 log dispatch at Splash, and the CBJ being abridged. As much as I want it to stay the same I cant wait to go and experience everything for the first time again.

I want to create a new thread dedicated to keeping updates on the Imagination closing situation. Where should I put it in the forums? It isnt yet an Attraction of the Past, so I am not sure of where to put it.....

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by froland_04-08 View Post
    I like em all, but there are definitely 2 special ones in there for me
    Yes, we all know which ones those are..

OH EM GEE! At least twice a week I would sit in this very spot stuck behind the train. Good times!!
    "OH EM GEE!" Best thing anyone's said to me all day.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Cast Members at Epcot, United Kingdom pavilion announced the Royal Birth.

I somewhat support this and somewhat do not. I mean what dose The Royal Family do anymore anyways? Sit there and look famous?

Quote Originally Posted by MartianCrab View Post
    Re: the "royal" baby; I can barely understand why anyone in England would care...the rest of the world swooning over it makes no sense to me at all. Does it have something to do with women who wanted to be princesses when they were little girls? The whole concept of royalty sickens me.
    I agree 100%

BREAKING: Imagination Pavilion to Close

This makes me incredibly sad because I called this area home for almost a year; but in the end, this was one of the most least visited areas of the park. So long Imagination!!
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why oh why would anyone want to do that? There are problems with FW but that's not one of them.

I want to create a new thread dedicated to keeping updates on the Imagination closing situation. Where should I put it in the forums? It isnt yet an Attraction of the Past, so I am not sure of where to put it.....
    Maybe this would do? Walt Disney World (WDW) News

Yesterday at the Brewers was the most interesting day of the season for me. Yesterday was one of the days only Season ticket holders were able to watch Brewers batting practice, and I got a few autographs, I got Chris Davis (The guy who took over for Ryan Braun) Caleb Gindl (The guy who hit the home run vs Miami a few days ago) And Jean Segura (The All Star) I also said hi to Pedro Gomez, who is from ESPN.

But I also saw Francisco Rodriguez walking off the field like he was in a rush, and then shortly after I found out that he WAS in a rush, he was traded to the Orioles. So I got to see him leave which was kind of cool, too bad he left though.