Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 319 of 530 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329369419 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 7939
Like Tree4845Likes
General Discussions Discuss Thoughts of Randomness VI in the Community Center forums; And along with Prince George another baby was born. The first baby Masai Giraffe. It's a boy! He will be out at AK in a few weeks....
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

And along with Prince George another baby was born. The first baby Masai Giraffe. It's a boy! He will be out at AK in a few weeks.

Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Disney has put out a lot of good YouTubes, this is one of the strangest video projects.

nicholas likes this.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

So it was bound to happen eventually. Went to go pick up a customer's car about 45 minutes away from the dealership, turns out the car was a manual transmission...which I don't know how to drive They had to send someone with another vehicle for me to drive back (as I left our vehicle with the customer to drive while we had his car) and then that person from the dealership had to drive the customer's car back. It's all good though, usually when the customer makes a service appointment it would be noted if the car is a stick ('cause I'm not the only one who doesn't know how to drive one), it just got missed this time.

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Ahhhhhhhh! Do you have an advisor you can reach?
    Kind of
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Perfect! It will go with your bed!
    Yeah plus it matchs my personality. I can not wait to get it .
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Follow your gut. You have always had good judgement. Sad though.
    Thanks
    Mckayla

Managed to get my forward gardens under control this afternoon.

Think about it: George. Alexander and Louis.

Will and Kate's royal baby's name has to do with history, tradition and yadda, yadda, yadda.

More: Royal baby gets a name
    Stephen Colbert explained on Wednesday's Colbert Report exactly where George Alexander Louis came from.
    Seinfeld!
    "I am not surprised. Because as a royal watcher, I know that Will and Kate are huge fans of Seinfeld," he said, "and clearly named the baby for George Costanza, who is played by Jason Alexander, and Julia Louis-Dreyfus."
    He adds, "Because, just like Seinfeld, the English royal family is really about nothing.

Stock up. Sunday is Milk Chocolate Day.

5 months until Christmas! Ho Ho Ho!
    wallfan329 and nicholas like this.

I saw Lion King tonight at Playhouse Square. Oh my gosh it was sooooo good. I loved it so much. Except for the fact that the lady two rows in front of our seats decided to text the whole show. *Mckayla Rant* I am sorry but that is disrespectful to the cast, crew and crowd. The people on stage put months into this show and is putting so much energy into the show for YOUR enjoyment. They are doing it pretty much for YOU. Also the people around you do not want to be bothered by your iphone screen every 5 minutes. Also when you bring kids to shows, please make sure they know to behave. Do not let them stand up and sit down every 2 minutes DURING the show. Also do not let the climb over the railing at any point of the night. Oh my gosh. Why cant people teach their kids how to behave and also why cant people stay off their phones. Like I am a teenage girl who is addicted to my phone. But every month for about 2 1/2 hours I turn it off and enjoy a show at the second largest theater district in the states ( sorry I have to put that pro-Cleveland tip in there...with all the negative stuff coming out of this town these days). *end rant*

Also, who is doing yard work at 11:33 at night... Is that person crazy.=?

Alright, I think it is time for some little girl to get some coffee in her system because she has to have her room cleaned by tomorrow morning.
    HauntedGabe and nicholas like this.
    Mckayla

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    I saw Lion King tonight at Playhouse Square. Oh my gosh it was sooooo good. I loved it so much. Except for the fact that the lady two rows in front of our seats decided to text the whole show. *Mckayla Rant* I am sorry but that is disrespectful to the cast, crew and crowd. The people on stage put months into this show and is putting so much energy into the show for YOUR enjoyment. They are doing it pretty much for YOU. Also the people around you do not want to be bothered by your iphone screen every 5 minutes. Also when you bring kids to shows, please make sure they know to behave. Do not let them stand up and sit down every 2 minutes DURING the show. Also do not let the climb over the railing at any point of the night. Oh my gosh. Why cant people teach their kids how to behave and also why cant people stay off their phones. Like I am a teenage girl who is addicted to my phone. But every month for about 2 1/2 hours I turn it off and enjoy a show at the second largest theater district in the states ( sorry I have to put that pro-Cleveland tip in there...with all the negative stuff coming out of this town these days). *end rant*
    Glad you enjoyed it!

Also, who is doing yard work at 11:33 at night... Is that person crazy.=?
    We have laws here 7am to 7pm though there is some wiggle room I think at the 7pm. Sundays 8am. Wish both weekends were 9am for those rare time I do sleep on weekends. Before children everyone knew someone best be on deaths door before they called me on a weekend before noon.

Alright, I think it is time for some little girl to get some coffee in her system because she has to have her room cleaned by tomorrow morning.
    Mommy deadline?

Mommy deadline?
    Actually Daddy deadline.

Actually it was a city worker... they spray for mosquito at night. My mommy informed me of that when I woke up.
    Mckayla

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    Actually Daddy deadline.

Actually it was a city worker... they spray for mosquito at night. My mommy informed me of that when I woke up.
    Yay for Mosquito trucks. We worship them when they are dispatched around here.

My DH has never had a straighten your room conversation with our kids. Not in his job description.