Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 338 of 547 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348388438 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 8192
Like Tree4916Likes
General Discussions Discuss Thoughts of Randomness VI in the Community Center forums; Not to mention that she wants to see the new Cars land....and I would love to go on the DLR BTMRR and SM again, and to see the Pirates style ...
    froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

Not to mention that she wants to see the new Cars land....and I would love to go on the DLR BTMRR and SM again, and to see the Pirates style TSI. It shall be a good time!!
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

I pitched my DF the idea of going to DLR for our honeymoon and she loved it! Yay!!
    HauntedGabe and wallfan329 like this.
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

I researched the hotel and it looks awesome, and we will have a couple days to do things aaround anaheim as well. I cant wait!!

mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    58 degrees when I woke up this morning!
    Still always pretty much in the high 70's here every mornin'.
    Yesterday at the office we noticed it was startin' to get dark outside. Pulled up the weather on the computer, and sure 'nough, it had gone from 105 down to 93 and a line of t-storms was headin' right toward us. Then, the teasin' flippin' thang raspberried us and turned around.
    Fast forward to today...
    High of 107, surely (and, don't call me Shirley ) NO chance of t-storms. Well, guess what's happenin' right now...?!
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

I miss Lori's Photo contests being on the forums. I never think to go look over on the blogs.
    I do too, I won twice...! Lori sent me a WDW Radio lanyard for one win and one of Lou's audio tours for the other!
    I stopped participating when it went to the blog.
    HauntedGabe likes this.
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by froland_04-08 View Post
    Sooo....... after careful thought and weighing my options, and finding out that pretty much everything in WDW is booked up.....except for AS Sports and Music......I have found a really nice DLR offer. 7 days at the Staybridge Suites in Anaheim, 5 day pass with Magic Morning, and area transit included. just a bit over 2 grand. As much as I would like to share the WDW with her, i cant seem to find a trip that is Honeymoon Material. Plus this is something we can share together, as I had only been once when I worked at the BTMRR in DLR, and I didnt get to do much playing. She had only been there, but when she was a baby. So i shall present her with this option, and i think she will be agreeable.
    Just because I can tell you love to plan, replan and plan again....when I have not been able to get reservations through Disney's system I have always been able to get them through travel agencies. They often have rooms blocked for them. Try Mouse Fan Travel for a quote. Actually you most of the time get more for your money and a few little perks. I'd have them also give you a quote on your DL trip, can't hurt to ask.
    froland_04-08 likes this.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

I researched the hotel and it looks awesome, and we will have a couple days to do things aaround anaheim as well. I cant wait!!
    We stayed a night on The Queen Mary docked there on our honeymoon. Dinner was beyond fabulous and the staterooms are a memory we won't forget. Enjoyed our day on the ship.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    Still always pretty much in the high 70's here every mornin'.
    Yesterday at the office we noticed it was startin' to get dark outside. Pulled up the weather on the computer, and sure 'nough, it had gone from 105 down to 93 and a line of t-storms was headin' right toward us. Then, the teasin' flippin' thang raspberried us and turned around.
    Fast forward to today...
    High of 107, surely (and, don't call me Shirley ) NO chance of t-storms. Well, guess what's happenin' right now...?!
    Bluck.

There I said it.

I tried Mouse Fan and they cant get us anything earlier than May......and all they could get us then was all stars. Mouse Fan is also the agency that i found my current itinerary with. I like this idea better because I feel like I will become too nostalgic about my past with those parks to concentrate on the fact that I am on a honeymoon.

I tried Mouse Fan and they cant get us anything earlier than May......and all they could get us then was all stars. Mouse Fan is also the agency that i found my current itinerary with. I like this idea better because I feel like I will become too nostalgic about my past with those parks to concentrate on the fact that I am on a honeymoon.
    Can't fault you there. We had a wonderful time in Cali for our Honeymoon. Either would have been new to my DH and I hooked him on Disney with that trip. But for me I had so many trips to WDW and most of my DL trips were when I was small. Southern Cali has so much to offer beyond Disney too. We had a blast.

We might hit 80 today. It was 56 when I got up. My plants are so confused. It will be near 90 next week. Of course when I'm doing a road trip for a few days.

WOOHOOOOO!!!
    Half-day Friday, and no (for once ) TDS closin' shift tonight...!
    Along with that, today is my four year anni. at said Store!
    But, the Dubai project has broken big, so I'll be gettin' a lot of time-and-a-half OT at the firm!!!!!
    I have a 5:30-close shift tomorrow at TDS that I'll make after working in the mornin' and early afternoon at the firm, but I've called out for my TDS 3-6 closer, then 6-11 stage set on Sunday 'cause of more Dubai at, obviously, a MASSIVELY higher wage!
    Last edited by mickeytoo; 08-16-2013 at 05:39 PM.
    wallfan329 and Evilduckqueen like this.
    ~ you know who

Bluck.

There I said it.
    To think...
    All I really needed to type was just that..."Bluck", and you would have gotten it...!
    HauntedGabe likes this.
    ~ you know who

We might hit 80 today. It was 56 when I got up. My plants are so confused. It will be near 90 next week. Of course when I'm doing a road trip for a few days.
    Eighty, schmeighty...
    It's only 91 here. Cold front!!! BRRRrrrrr...!
    ~ you know who

My DD who manages a water park had to be to work at 630 this morning. It was 52 when she got up. Turned on the heat in her car in route to work. Forgot it was on and was dying of heat on the way home until she realized it was the heat vs a/c on the way home.