Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 353 of 544 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363403453 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 8159
Like Tree4899Likes
General Discussions Discuss Thoughts of Randomness VI in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by firemedic Exactly right! All 3 of mine are doing things this year, and its every day of the week I think. So with school,homework, and after school ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

Quote Originally Posted by firemedic View Post
    Exactly right! All 3 of mine are doing things this year, and its every day of the week I think. So with school,homework, and after school activities, yes the hours disappear very quickly!!
    Amen. I'm almost done with it. DD is in her final year of college.

Just wait 'till the first one starts to drive, a whole new bunch of fun.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Just noticed my trip ticker is still going. Need to redo that. Don't know if we are going in 2014 or not. I sure hope so!!
    I'm waiting for everything to be done at Fantasyland and Universal. Universal is putting in so much this year and I want to see the Penguins and ride the new attraction in the new land at SeaWorld Orlando. Nobody including Disney Dwarf has announced a date for all of the attractions to Grand Open. So we're waiting.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

I have a grand vision of staying at The Contemporary, but have a realistic problem of paying the $ 8100 Disney is requesting to do so!
    Yep, I'm in that camp too. I've stayed at the Contemporary, while nice, I've stayed in much better deluxe resorts. The contemporary has real large rooms 2 queen beds and a twin daybed so there is more room for a family. We normally stay at POR and I find that a good bang for the buck though the moderate prices are really inching up there too.

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    My mom and dad toke me to the Fair today. It was so much fun until it started to rain. But I got a super cool lamp for my dorm and so tasty fried food and got to pet sheep,dairy cows (and meat cows), llamas, alpacas, rabbits,pigs, SHEEP!! I miss my dad's cousins farm.
    Oh that sounds like so much fun. I love the Wisconsin state fair more than our own. When my DD was small a llama started tasting my DD shirt, then started eating it lifting her off the ground. I grabbed her and the llamba s ucked the shirt right off her. She still hates llamas.
    wallfan329 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    Ahh, thanks Brian. I've managed to convince (actually didn't take much convincing at all) Adam that we should have a white Christmas in 2 years. Now it is just a matter of where. I've narrowed it down to (but not limited to), NYC, Montreal, Paris, or Scotland (where I have family)
    Out of those choices I'd pick Paris and maybe take a train to Scotland a double header. I'd pick Maine or Vermont on the East Coast for a white Christmas. West Coast Leavenworth WA the month of December. I'd pick Toronto over Montreal or even Nova Scotia. Snow at Christmas is a roll of the dice. Some years we and NYC have snow, some we don't.

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    Just a quick hello. Working today. About to teach last class of the day. Makes for really long days!

Hi Guys!
    Blah, I hate places that are open unless critical obviously, on Labor Day. Boo Hiss.

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Awe, what a nice anniversary. Sweet. Did the picnic happen?
    Unfortunately, no. Once he sat down and started playing his game, that was it. We ended up getting drive thru for lunch. Still a nice day.
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

Out of those choices I'd pick Paris and maybe take a train to Scotland a double header. I'd pick Maine or Vermont on the East Coast for a white Christmas. West Coast Leavenworth WA the month of December. I'd pick Toronto over Montreal or even Nova Scotia. Snow at Christmas is a roll of the dice. Some years we and NYC have snow, some we don't.
    I'm leaning towards NYC atm, but still have plenty of time to decide. DH's cousin lives in CT, we can pop down and see him and his family.

I've always wanted to visit Maine.
    Last edited by Evilduckqueen; 09-03-2013 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    Not only NoCal, but SoCal too, Sera.
    Mammouth Mountain, June Mountain, Sierra Summit, etc.
    Mountain High is only about 90 mins. from downtown LA off I-15!
    Thanks, Steve. I'll keep that in mind

Our kitten Clara, has gotten so big! Won't be long before she will almost be the same size as our Yeltsin.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Oh that sounds like so much fun. I love the Wisconsin state fair more than our own. When my DD was small a llama started tasting my DD shirt, then started eating it lifting her off the ground. I grabbed her and the llamba s ucked the shirt right off her. She still hates llamas.
    A sheep tired to eat one of my cross bracelets. He was more of licking my arm then anything
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

It is in the low 60s here today... Perfect day for leggings, a jean jack and cute Toms. I love fall.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

The fall should be hitting us here in NY soon. We had some rain yesterday, after which it was slightly chilly.....
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

So once again this year I will not be going to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal.....making it the 3rd year I have missed it......but I found its NY equal!!! The only difference is that it isnt in a theme park, but thats ok......it has 6 haunted houses, a walk through midway, a haunted corn maze, and a haunted hayride!! Its gonna be awesome!!!
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

Oy. Welcome to Chicago Expressways.