Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 362 of 529 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372412462 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 7924
Like Tree4843Likes
General Discussions Discuss Thoughts of Randomness VI in the Community Center forums; blahhhh My DVR messed up. Anyone know where I can watch CSI Crime Scene Investigation. CBS only has the clip of Where is She? episode. Oy. Missed the last 15 ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

blahhhh

My DVR messed up. Anyone know where I can watch CSI Crime Scene Investigation. CBS only has the clip of Where is She? episode. Oy. Missed the last 15 minutes. errr
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Why would someone pay so much for a pram? No desire to have children...

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Sera, adding to the cost of children, the new Buffalo Bugaboo stroller can be had for just under US$1,200.00. Release date is today.

HauntedGabe likes this.
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Another week done... already pulled my first college all nighter and really regretting it right now... tired, a tad cranky and my headache from all the caffeine I have had today... two energy drinks and about three pots of coffee.. Advil is not doing justice. Time to wait till mom and dad get here to take me home for the weekend.... which is not by my choice... my mom made a dentist and doctors appointment tomorrow for me... Saturday I have a concert to go to and then sunday my grandma and grandpa are throwing my mom and dad a surprise 25th anniversary party. So yeah. I do not understand my mom wants me to learn to live alone but they always want me home...
    HauntedGabe likes this.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    Why would someone pay so much for a pram? No desire to have children...
    My sister gave me a stroller when my son who is in his mid 20's and it went for around $500. It was a great, durable and light. The light is an important thing. It went through ManChild, DD, then to my Mom to use with niece, then next to my folks and through 3 kids. Wonder where it went from there.

This stroller, like the one I had had foam filled tires some have air and they get flat tires. This one will roll on a beach, through grass, wood chip trails. I never had a use to push a stroller on a beach but if you live on top of a beach that could be nice. We have a river walk here and some of the trails are ADA compliant others are grass or wood chipped. Not great for strollers.

I'd be hard pressed to pay $1200 for one. And the one I had was high end and I was very leery of leaving it out of sight in stroller corals. Bugaboo's have a habit of disappearing.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    Another week done... already pulled my first college all nighter and really regretting it right now... tired, a tad cranky and my headache from all the caffeine I have had today... two energy drinks and about three pots of coffee.. Advil is not doing justice. Time to wait till mom and dad get here to take me home for the weekend.... which is not by my choice... my mom made a dentist and doctors appointment tomorrow for me... Saturday I have a concert to go to and then sunday my grandma and grandpa are throwing my mom and dad a surprise 25th anniversary party. So yeah. I do not understand my mom wants me to learn to live alone but they always want me home...
    Wow. My heart would be racing with all that caffeine, no wonder you are on edge. Do you not have Friday classes? Or are you off for Yom Kippur?

It is hard to have to come home multiple times your Freshman year when you are trying to make new friends. It happened to my DD, my niece was getting married and DD had to come home for both Labor Day and then 2 weeks later. My DS got on the train first, then 2 stops later DD. The train was delayed a long, long time and they didn't get home till like 2am and up early the next morning to get ready for the wedding. Day after wedding back on the train. It is a pain. My DS was only a little over an hour away at his first college, he was home all the time on weekends. I wasn't amused.

mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

My sister gave me a stroller when my son who is in his mid 20's and it went for around $500. It was a great, durable and light. The light is an important thing. It went through ManChild, DD, then to my Mom to use with niece, then next to my folks and through 3 kids. Wonder where it went from there.

This stroller, like the one I had had foam filled tires some have air and they get flat tires. This one will roll on a beach, through grass, wood chip trails. I never had a use to push a stroller on a beach but if you live on top of a beach that could be nice. We have a river walk here and some of the trails are ADA compliant others are grass or wood chipped. Not great for strollers.

I'd be hard pressed to pay $1200 for one. And the one I had was high end and I was very leery of leaving it out of sight in stroller corals. Bugaboo's have a habit of disappearing.
    I can see it now...

"What are you in for, dude?"
    "Grand Theft Stroller."
    Evilduckqueen likes this.
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Been waiting an hour and a half for the vet. Puppy and kids are going nuts in the waiting room. This is not fun.

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Well, the kids have chilled out, but the pup is trying to eat her leash!

Quote Originally Posted by mickeytoo View Post
    I can see it now...

"What are you in for, dude?"
    "Grand Theft Stroller."
    lol. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by firemedic View Post
    Been waiting an hour and a half for the vet. Puppy and kids are going nuts in the waiting room. This is not fun.
    That is just rude.

Quote Originally Posted by firemedic View Post
    Well, the kids have chilled out, but the pup is trying to eat her leash!
    Leash retreval operation is about $2000. Bad idea pup.

It was 95 over the weekend and close on Monday & Tuesday.

It was 52 when I got up, it is 56 now and will go down to 46. Yesterday we had record water spouts on the Lake Michiga shore. Strange weather week. But still 100% than poor Colorado.

Wow. My heart would be racing with all that caffeine, no wonder you are on edge. Do you not have Friday classes? Or are you off for Yom Kippur?

It is hard to have to come home multiple times your Freshman year when you are trying to make new friends. It happened to my DD, my niece was getting married and DD had to come home for both Labor Day and then 2 weeks later. My DS got on the train first, then 2 stops later DD. The train was delayed a long, long time and they didn't get home till like 2am and up early the next morning to get ready for the wedding. Day after wedding back on the train. It is a pain. My DS was only a little over an hour away at his first college, he was home all the time on weekends. I wasn't amused.
    I have no classes on Fridays.

I just want to stay there. Even if there is nothing really going on other then football games, I just like being there.

My mom misses me insanely much, I know that. She makes sure I call everyday at 1:15 (unless I am in class) and if I do not call by 1:20 she is calling and text me. Like she needs to let go
    Evilduckqueen likes this.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

I got to see Justin today!! I am so glad that even though he is still at my high school our friendship is like it was when I was here today. Texting him is just not the same. We both cry when we have to say goodbye. So rough.
    Mckayla

I have no classes on Fridays.

I just want to stay there. Even if there is nothing really going on other then football games, I just like being there.

My mom misses me insanely much, I know that. She makes sure I call everyday at 1:15 (unless I am in class) and if I do not call by 1:20 she is calling and text me. Like she needs to let go
    Yeah. And it is hard. I did real well sending Manchild off to college. Maybe too well. When he called my heart usually sank cause it generally wasn't just to say Hi! Then and now I send texts every few days that say ALIVE? and I get one back that says Alive. And I'm good.

DD was rough. I knew it was going to be. I actually asked DH to get on a plane with me after we dropped her off and go to WDW for a week, so I could adjust. No kids in the house is weird. But I actually did much better than I had thought. It helps she is 3 1/2 to 4 hours away. Plucking her wasn't really an option. She also sends me several texts a day, so I hear from her.

The oldest boy, next property over from me is the first in his house to go to college and his folks didn't go, they are from Poland and came here in their late teen years. This boy goes to Northern IL, about an hour away. He has been home ever single stink'n weekend. Dear Lord. At that rate he should just go to a local college, we have dozens and dozens in Northern Illinois. Save the room and board.

I got to see Justin today!! I am so glad that even though he is still at my high school our friendship is like it was when I was here today. Texting him is just not the same. We both cry when we have to say goodbye. So rough.

My brain first went to Justin Bieber. Whoops.