Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 373 of 530 FirstFirst ... 273323363371372373374375383423473 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 7936
Like Tree4845Likes
General Discussions Discuss Thoughts of Randomness VI in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by nicholas 4 days away, IT'S SO CLOSE! How long is this trip? Is there a pretrip report?...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    4 days away, IT'S SO CLOSE!
    How long is this trip? Is there a pretrip report?
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

@wallfan329: Might I say that I'm cheering for the Indians to make the playoffs, simply because I know how it feels to lose every year.
    Yay. Dont get your hopes up. Preze will blow it like normal so we will only be in for a couple of games
    nicholas likes this.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

I find it odd how members that have been here for years left without reason. Like trickster, Keasmom, disneydreamer98 (if he ever had a reason I never knew about it, he was kind of before my time). I mean, you could say Facebook and Twitter might have taken away from this site, but that doesn't make a lot of sense when it comes to people like that.
    Keasmom message me a couple of weeks ago when I first started school here.

Disneydreamer98.. is that Adam?? Wasn't there a Adam??

Trickster... I have notice that he disappears for a bit then comes back

Sarah has not been on here in awhile or Amanda but from their Facebook they are busy with works
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

4 days away, IT'S SO CLOSE!
    YAY!
    You better come back with a great TR
    nicholas likes this.
    Mckayla

Tonight, Rachel and I were going to order Cupcakes from Gerogetown Cupcakes... yeah a dozen costs $30.00 and shipping costs $20.00. Plus we did not know if they would ship to our dorm because it said no Boxes.

Then we were going to see if some local bakeries would deliver...they deliver but the fees are crazy

Then we looked up Carlo's bakery and their shipping is only 12.99... so we were going to get a Crumb Cake but it is super small. >=[
    Mckayla

I had my first major test yesterday. I think I did okay.
    The only issue I had was that I had to name all the treaties we made to be able to get the land in Panama for the canal. I only remembered parts of the different names. I remembered the information and stuff about them. I am hoping she gives me points.

Today I had class all day and it was somewhat a boring. My Intro to HM class we had a staff member talk about stuff like advisor meetings and stuff. Then we had a girl come in and talk about DCP! San and Safety was so horrible. I am so sick of learning about Foodborne Illnesses and stuff. Math... I learned that I am 15% away from passing this one!

I am going home for the weekend for dinner with my best friend and a wedding and my mom and I are getting apples and she is making me a pie!
    HauntedGabe and nicholas like this.
    Mckayla

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Sure love some of Disneyland's traditions.

I was there last year, and it was great! They really out did themselves at the HM. Too bad it takes forever to get on the ride. Haha
    HauntedGabe likes this.

I have recently found Nickreboot.com. Which is a website that streams old Nickelodeon shows. Like I just got done watching Legends of the Hidden Temple. Now Angry Beavers is on. In about an hour Family Double Dare is going to be on!
    Nothing is going to get done now.
    nicholas likes this.
    Mckayla

Whenever I try to watch WDW Radio live (like yesterday) there isn't a show. Oh well, maybe I'll make it myself next week, who knows where he will be.
    He'll be there.

WDW Radio E-Ticket Event Weekend - October 4-6, 2013 | WDW Radio - Your Walt Disney World Information Station by Lou MongelloWDW Radio – Your Walt Disney World Information Station by Lou Mongello

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

How long is this trip? Is there a pretrip report?
    It's 11 nights. I'm not one for pretrip reports, so I didn't do one, but there will be a trip report.

It's 11 nights. I'm not one for pretrip reports, so I didn't do one, but there will be a trip report.
    OK lets talk food then, one of my favorite topics, where are you going to eat?
    wallfan329 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    Yay. Dont get your hopes up. Preze will blow it like normal so we will only be in for a couple of games
    Sounds like you have the same sort of problems we do. Like last year, if our bull pen was at least 49 ft of cr@p and not 50 ft of cr@p then we would have made the playoffs.
    wallfan329 likes this.

I had my first major test yesterday. I think I did okay.
    The only issue I had was that I had to name all the treaties we made to be able to get the land in Panama for the canal. I only remembered parts of the different names. I remembered the information and stuff about them. I am hoping she gives me points.

Today I had class all day and it was somewhat a boring. My Intro to HM class we had a staff member talk about stuff like advisor meetings and stuff. Then we had a girl come in and talk about DCP! San and Safety was so horrible. I am so sick of learning about Foodborne Illnesses and stuff. Math... I learned that I am 15% away from passing this one!

I am going home for the weekend for dinner with my best friend and a wedding and my mom and I are getting apples and she is making me a pie!
    Math is the only thing I hate. And it's weird because it seems like everyone else loves it. LOL

I have recently found Nickreboot.com. Which is a website that streams old Nickelodeon shows. Like I just got done watching Legends of the Hidden Temple. Now Angry Beavers is on. In about an hour Family Double Dare is going to be on!
    Nothing is going to get done now.
    Legends of the Hidden Temple was pretty much me and my sisters favorite show to watch everyday, then it kind of just went away.
    wallfan329 likes this.

OK lets talk food then, one of my favorite topics, where are you going to eat?
    Be Our Guest, Coral Reef, Crystal Palace (not the soccer team), Hollywood & Vine, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Planet Hollywood.

That isn't all, but I don't have the full list.
    wallfan329 likes this.