Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 383 of 539 FirstFirst ... 283333373381382383384385393433483 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 8071
Like Tree4885Likes
General Discussions Discuss Thoughts of Randomness VI in the Community Center forums; Woman 55 years old, from North Ridgeville turned her home into a sanctuary for 50 skunks. "She also started Skunk Fest, which attracts fellow skunkthusiasts from all over America every ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

Woman 55 years old, from North Ridgeville turned her home into a sanctuary for 50 skunks.

"She also started Skunk Fest, which attracts fellow skunkthusiasts from all over America every September, and includes a beauty pageant and award for "best dressed." "Skunks aren't the smelly little creatures that people think they are they're wonderful, beautiful animals," she said. "I feel that I was chosen to help the skunks, and I will keep doing this, and I will own skunks until I die."
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys

another big question about that 9 year old........

........how did he get to the airport!?

I heard a report that his mother thought he was at a friends house.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Wonder how long it will take me to get use to this year fashion statement, ankle socks. Brings my Catholic School days front and center in my mind.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    another big question about that 9 year old........

........how did he get to the airport!?

I heard a report that his mother thought he was at a friends house.
    'Light Rail'

If he was smart enough to know how to evade TSA, get on Delta without a boarding pass, he was likely able to use MapQuest/public transportation to the Airport. I'd want to pinch him so hard if I was his parents, as an observer, I'm kinda impressed that the kid pulled that off. For 9, there is a brain in that head of his, now they need to guide it towards better goals, he sounds bored.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    So happy you are liking college. Did you get to stay on campus this weekend?
    I went home for a couple of hours Saturday afternoon but came back at night. Other then the game there was not a lot to do and it rained so I was glad I went home.

On another hand I kind of wish I stayed home... man people where having some fun in my hall

On a plus side I saw someone get arrested

^ this was all saturday... so it was an adventure
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Proud girl moment: Sunday afternoon I went to the gym... I biked over 11 miles and jogged 2 miles. My leg did not hurt and I could breath when I was done. I was so happy. It feels good to be able to do all this again.

Today I had two classes and got most of my homework for the week done and I got my Peter Pan pullover from Hot Topic. It was a pain to get because I put the wrong zip code... so after 3 weeks and 6 different cities I got it. The best part of Mondays are Bible Study...

Guys there is so much going on in my and I want to post like all of it but I feel like I say to much and bore you and stuff.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    UK-Grandpa picks up 6 year old Granddaughter from school to take her to a doctors appointment and then returns her to school. Doctor gives her a prescription for a pain reliever. Problem is the school gave him the wrong child with the same name. Parents knew nothing of the mix up until their daughter gave them the script for the pain reliever.

School is looking into the mix-up. Ya think?
    Dont you think that the grandpa would have noticed that is not his granddaughter and vice versa
    Mckayla

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    I'd like to think that I know more about WDW then the people around me in the parks, but then again I bet everyone thinks that, you know , those people that are like "Hey, I've been to WDW twice... TWICE!. How many people can say that!? I say, I say again...". And those are the kind of people that tell you "Oh yeah, you should really go to the Magic Kingdom when you're there". Well no bleep!
    Yo dawg that me when we talk about DCP in my college class... Kids be like yo I know everything about Disney so teacher goes What does E.P.C.O.T mean and those kids be like well i do not know or they say that their favorite ride at magic kingdom is tower of terror. In my mind I like you do not deserve to work at Disney
    nicholas likes this.
    Mckayla

Starting my day with the breakfast of champions. A big honk'n plate of bacon.

NHL Ward, in the center of 'Bathroom Gate'. Stuck in stall he texted for help and teams helped by tweeting photo's.

Staff couldn't help so they had to pull him out over the top.

Saved!

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    I went home for a couple of hours Saturday afternoon but came back at night. Other then the game there was not a lot to do and it rained so I was glad I went home.

On another hand I kind of wish I stayed home... man people where having some fun in my hall

On a plus side I saw someone get arrested

^ this was all saturday... so it was an adventure
    And that is college.
    wallfan329 likes this.

Proud girl moment: Sunday afternoon I went to the gym... I biked over 11 miles and jogged 2 miles. My leg did not hurt and I could breath when I was done. I was so happy. It feels good to be able to do all this again.

Today I had two classes and got most of my homework for the week done and I got my Peter Pan pullover from Hot Topic. It was a pain to get because I put the wrong zip code... so after 3 weeks and 6 different cities I got it. The best part of Mondays are Bible Study...

Guys there is so much going on in my and I want to post like all of it but I feel like I say to much and bore you and stuff.
    Hey we watched you grow up, love your updates. It has been fun watching a bunch of you guys leave high school and move onto college and some of you Disney.
    wallfan329 likes this.

Today is the 144th anniversary of Mrs. O'Leary's cow, kicking over the lantern and starting the Great Chicago Fire.

History lesson for the day, done.
    nicholas likes this.

Yo dawg that me when we talk about DCP in my college class... Kids be like yo I know everything about Disney so teacher goes What does E.P.C.O.T mean and those kids be like well i do not know or they say that their favorite ride at magic kingdom is tower of terror. In my mind I like you do not deserve to work at Disney
    And that is why there are telephone interviews.
    wallfan329 and Evilduckqueen like this.

An oversize wool cardigan, one that your grandmother might wear drinking tea with rollers in her hair, has become the new winter must-have -- despite its $1,290 price tag.

The Saint Laurent cardigan splattered with black stars, from the autumn/winter 2013 collection, has sold out on Net-a-Porter.com after Katie Holmes, Pixie Geldof and Sky Ferreira were spotted out and about in the cozy thrown-on.

I didn't pay dramatically more than that for my kids first car.