Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 389 of 528 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399439489 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 7911
Like Tree4843Likes
General Discussions Discuss Thoughts of Randomness VI in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by HauntedGabe Have two posts that went to moderation. I must be a bad bad girl. I saw the first one about stifle but it didn't say it ...
    tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy

Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Have two posts that went to moderation. I must be a bad bad girl.
    I saw the first one about stifle but it didn't say it was moderated like the posts usually do.

they are both approved.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    I saw the first one about stifle but it didn't say it was moderated like the posts usually do.

they are both approved.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Bad Girl
    Evilduckqueen likes this.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    so i just got back from epcot, and that was the last day of my trip, which is pretty sad... On a happier note, on this trip, i've made up my mind that i'd like to work at wdw someday when i'm a little older. Because being able to work at the happiest place on earth everyday sounds pretty good, no matter how much money i make at the start.
    we can be co-workers
    HauntedGabe and nicholas like this.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Last week in a nutshell... two of my class got canceled. I past my algebra final with an 88%. I went to a yummy fancy place with my mommy and got points for two of my classes for going! Lastly I saw Sleeping Beauty ( this was a ballet version where the first half is like the story and takes place in that time. Then the second half is a modern gothic remake with fairies and vampires. )I love the first half. Hated the second half.

This week:
    Monday- Class, lunch with best friend (the one I go camping with, she is coming up for the day), another class, a talk about Christianity in Harry Potter and Bible Study
    Tuesday- I just have one class. My algebra teacher gave me the day off because I past the exam and then I start the next level on Thursday
    Wednesday- My mom and her friend are coming up and visiting me and I have class
    Thursday- I have four classes and a building activity
    Friday - I am going to Downtown with some of my church friends
    Saturday- I have a 6 hour CPR class and then going home for out annual Clam Bake
    Sunday- We are having a surprise 90th party for my great grandpa. For some reason we are having a lot of surprise parties in my family.

Here is my weekly post. I am trying to stay connect but its hard. I made a twitter this week but I really do not tweet. I kind of do not like it. Before it became super popular I use to love it and now I am like whatever. If you want to see all the adventures I do facebook friend me (message for my name) or follow me on instagram ( mckaylaslife). Legit I post photos are like most the stuff I do...
    HauntedGabe likes this.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    Last week in a nutshell... two of my class got canceled. I past my algebra final with an 88%. I went to a yummy fancy place with my mommy and got points for two of my classes for going! Lastly I saw Sleeping Beauty ( this was a ballet version where the first half is like the story and takes place in that time. Then the second half is a modern gothic remake with fairies and vampires. )I love the first half. Hated the second half.

This week:
    Monday- Class, lunch with best friend (the one I go camping with, she is coming up for the day), another class, a talk about Christianity in Harry Potter and Bible Study
    Tuesday- I just have one class. My algebra teacher gave me the day off because I past the exam and then I start the next level on Thursday
    Wednesday- My mom and her friend are coming up and visiting me and I have class
    Thursday- I have four classes and a building activity
    Friday - I am going to Downtown with some of my church friends
    Saturday- I have a 6 hour CPR class and then going home for out annual Clam Bake
    Sunday- We are having a surprise 90th party for my great grandpa. For some reason we are having a lot of surprise parties in my family.

Here is my weekly post. I am trying to stay connect but its hard. I made a twitter this week but I really do not tweet. I kind of do not like it. Before it became super popular I use to love it and now I am like whatever. If you want to see all the adventures I do facebook friend me (message for my name) or follow me on instagram ( mckaylaslife). Legit I post photos are like most the stuff I do...
    Busy week! Yay for CPR. Not an easy thing to memorize or learn, kudos.

Proud of you with your Math Class. Know you don't like so 88% Woot!

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

furloughed

Loving looking at #adoptafurloughedworker and the website.

Reese's peanut butter candies are one of the healthiest chocolate treat, low in carbs and has protein.
    wallfan329 likes this.

30th Anniversary of the Commercial Cell phone. Today from Soldier Field in Chicago the first call was made to the Grandson of Alexander Gram Bell.

Dude in Great Britain is asking for people to send him old food to eat. This week he ate a 45 year old military ration.
    He said he smelled and tasted off. Ewe.

At Weber Middle School in Port Washington/Long Island, they have banned playing with footballs, baseballs, soccer balls, baseballs...rough tag and cartwheels unless they are directly supervised by a coach or adult during their 20 minute recess.

Students are allowed to play with foam Nerf Balls.

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL

Hiya everyone,

I really miss all the old timers from WDW Trivia and now WDWRadio. DW and I closed on our condo at Lakeside at Lakes of Windermere on 26 March. We've been back twice for 4 weeks in April and May, and 3 weeks in July and August. The weather was brutal this summer and we will probably never visit in the summer again. We are going back in November for 3 weeks and will be celebrating Thanksgiving with our DD, DSIL and DGS. We will back for the winter in early January and stay thru the first week or so of April. I can't wait.

As far as the condo goes it couldn't be more perfect for us, or should I say for me since I am the Disney fanatic in the family. We can watch Wishes every night from the landing by the elevator. There must be something to the design of our building that amplifies the sound of the fireworks as I can even hear the air cannons shoot the shells off even with my senior citizen ears. As the crow flies we are about 2 miles from backstage at the MK. Thankfully, Disney allows Windermere residents access as otherwise it would be at least a 8-9 mi trip. We are only 6 miles from DD via CR 535 which fronts our complex. We have met several residents who work for Disney. They all encourage me to become a seasonal CM. That is my ultimate dream of course. Time will tell it that works out in the future.

Windermere and the surrounding area is booming now. Until recently it was only known as the home of the rich and famous such as Tiger Woods, Shaq O'Neill, Grant Hill, Joey Fatone, etc. etc., but many of them have moved out for more tony areas. However, many Disney execs live in the many ritzy enclaves. Also, the largest family home in the US is just a short drive from us---100,000 sq ft and 20 car garage.

I would love to hear from some of the old timers. Just PM me at your convenience.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL

Hiya everyone!!!

I really miss all the old timers from WDW Trivia and now WDWRadio. Some of you have been wondering what happened to me since chat died for all intents and purposes, so I will try to bring you up to date:

DW and I closed on our condo at Lakeside at Lakes of Windermere on 26 March. We have been back for 4 weeks in April and May, and 3 weeks in July and August. It was way too hot for us, so we will probably not go back in the summer again. We are planning on going back in November for 3 weeks and our DD, DSIL and DGS are coming for Thanksgiving. We will be back for the winter in early January thru the first week of April or so.

The condo couldn’t be more perfect for us, or should I say for me since I am the Disney fanatic in the family. As the crow flies we are 2 miles NE from backstage at the MK. Thankfully, Disney allows Windermere residents access, or otherwise it would be an 8-9 mile trip. DD is only 6 miles from us via CR535 which fronts our condo complex. At night we can watch Wishes from the landing by the elevator of our building. The acoustics of our building are such that we can hear the shells being shot off from the air cannons, even with our senior citizen ears. Of course, the fireworks are spectacular.

Windermere per se is booming right now. Many of know that many Disney execs make Windermere their home in the many ritzy private enclaves. There are several CMs that live in our condo complex. They all are encouraging me to become a seasonal CM, which is my ultimate dream. Time will tell if it comes true. Isleworth, which borders Windermere, is the 600 acre development of the rich and famous, with Tiger Woods being it’s most famous former resident. The largest family home in the US is just up the road from us—100,000 sq ft and 20 car garage!!! It’s for sale for “only” $55M now, but it is still not finished. It was appraised at $100M at one time.

I would love to hear from my old friends. Just PM me at your convenience. Have a magical day!
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Busy week! Yay for CPR. Not an easy thing to memorize or learn, kudos.

Proud of you with your Math Class. Know you don't like so 88% Woot!
    Thanks. I have to take CPR for a class and if I do not take it, I get a low grade
    Mckayla

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    we can be co-workers
    You'll probs be my boss by then. LOL
    wallfan329 likes this.

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

In my honest opinion, the Dodgers need to step it up!