Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 418 of 528 FirstFirst ... 318368408416417418419420428468518 ... LastLast
Results 6,256 to 6,270 of 7916
Like Tree4843Likes
General Discussions Discuss Thoughts of Randomness VI in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by zeusywoo Yes I am glad they called me to see if I was interested. I really do enjoy the work. Learning more is good for the brain. ...
    mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    Yes I am glad they called me to see if I was interested. I really do enjoy the work. Learning more is good for the brain.

Oh I am looking forward to Christmas but the the warmer weather will be wonderful for me as I love to be warm.
    So happy for you, Dar!!!

And, I know what ya' mean. When they finally brought me back to the office it was off-the-charts catchup time.
    I thought my head was gonna' explode more times than I can count. But, as a result, I'm so much more advanced in CAD, 3-D modeling, and up next..computer color rendering. I can actually breath a bit...every now and again...!

You sound just like my DW...we would live somewhere very close to the equator if we could work it out...!!!
    zeusywoo likes this.
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

Work was busy today. My time is made up from the Dr appt last Friday. Then one of our producers bought lunch for everyone. It was very good.
    Sounds like our office this time of year. I only bring some food to put in the fridge for backup. So many clients, builders, etc. sendin' us goodies all through the holiday season. Oh my!
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

Spoke to our travel agent and have her booking our days at Universal before we go to WDW Disney Saratoga Springs next August

We haven't been to Universal since 1998. It will be new adventure for DH & I. DD & her boyfriend aren't sure if they can make it for our family vacation. Hope they can come for a few days at least.
    So happy for y'all!!!
    Amongst a Disney cruise and some other things we're wantin' to go check out Uni. too! It sounds like another good experience to try.
    Hope DD and her BF can make it.

Our 25th wedding anni. is on Dec.10th and we were hopin' we could do a Park/cruise combo, but it's just not to be. With a wedding to pay for we will just do it next year and make a big deal about havin' our 25th on our 26th...!
    We could get a lot more silly-fun Magic explainin' that to all the CM's at WDW/DCL that way, anyway...!!!
    ~ you know who

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Thanks. The storm pulled away from us before it pulled away for my DD. The tornado that ran through her Universities area held together for 47 miles of destruction. Why it ultimately let up only over her University had to be God's intervention. I was wetting my pants as I was updating her in the library basement via text messages.
    So very sorry you had to go through that h*ll Gabe. Prayers for all that were affected, but SOOOOO very glad y'all were spared.

Years ago when the kiddos were little and Carolyn was workin' at the same day care it all went tornado nuts around here. We had no cell phones at the time, but she was able to call me from the office from their front desk phone just before they took cover in a reinforced center room. I was in h*ll for about 15 minutes before I heard back that it had past over and touched down about 2 miles northwest. Lots of damage after touchdown, but thankfully nobody was seriously injured.
    ~ you know who

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    Shelly and Dave have been acting a tab odd today...

Makes me thing they have plans for me
    That's always how my mom and dad act when they "have plans for me".
    wallfan329 likes this.

I got back tonight, and HOLY C@AP! It's the end of the world because... the Packers lost three games in a row, and this is where people start jumping into that ice block of ice that just two short months ago was Lake Michigan, because no one that is a Packers fan want's to live in a world where the Packers haven't won in so long.

tiggerguy is online now All Around Good Guy

we may have a fix for the moderation issue. anti-spam plug-in was updated and may be the cause. I will know for sure when I check out the site when get home from work tonight.

let's cross our fingers
    zeusywoo and nicholas like this.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder

They're crossed.
    HauntedGabe likes this.

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Morning all!

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

I love when I text my mom a fact about Disney and she responded... How do you know.
    nicholas likes this.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

HMMMMMMM/........ Very thoughtful day today.

Nope- have to have this moderated.... But only waited 13 seconds.

Time to get lunch and pick up boys from school. Sort of tired of driving them every day but it is worth it for them to be in a decent school with caring teachers.
    HauntedGabe likes this.

Had my earlier class write me persuasive letters to get out early from class today. They were actually pretty decent and their reasons were good.

Funniest one--- only you (meaning me) can help not cause wrecks because my students could rest and then not drive tired. Pretty funny.
    zeusywoo likes this.

@wallfan329: I just read your DCP blog and I really like it. I hear that in the first six months they give you the same food the guests eat, but it's like 70% off... at lest they used to, IDK if they cut back. xD