Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 437 of 528 FirstFirst ... 337387427435436437438439447487 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 7911
Like Tree4843Likes
General Discussions Discuss Thoughts of Randomness VI in the Community Center forums; Stopped for gas yesterday on my way home from work at Delta Sonic. All the card machines were down probably because of the weather. Should have seen the kids trying ...
    zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

Stopped for gas yesterday on my way home from work at Delta Sonic. All the card machines were down probably because of the weather. Should have seen the kids trying to slide the old credit card machines. Then we had to go back in for change if we were under. In a snow storm no less.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

What is with the ad in my last post?
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14

Need to pick up the last of my gifts for Christmas but tomorrow is DH birthday! Then Sunday DD, niece & great nieces are coming over to bake Christmas we started this tradition a few years ago. Now our little Addie can help will be a lot of photo moments!
    HauntedGabe and Evilduckqueen like this.

Pies baked & cooled for brother in law. Now time to play with Cogsworth. Chip is happy looking out the window.
    HauntedGabe and Evilduckqueen like this.

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    this is part of the vB software. What browser are you using? there is a program called AdBlock for most browsers that will eliminate seeing them
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

DH found a gift being unwrapped when he came home from having snow tires put on his car. Not sure which of our baby boys was now behaving! Glad it wasn't to bad already sent DD a picture as it was her box.
    How funny. When I had my two Goldens I would say 'what did you do.' Girl Pup never changed her emotions if she did it or not. But Boy pup did. If he didn't do it he just remained the happy pup he always was. If he was the culprit he'd hang his head, he was always so sorry for his transgressions. Girl Pup, not so much.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Stopped for gas yesterday on my way home from work at Delta Sonic. All the card machines were down probably because of the weather. Should have seen the kids trying to slide the old credit card machines. Then we had to go back in for change if we were under. In a snow storm no less.

I had a lady with the old three ply credit card slide machine at a Fair a few months back. I was surprised they still existed.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

I have Steve Jobs in one of my posts. He frequently haunts my posts.

Need to pick up the last of my gifts for Christmas but tomorrow is DH birthday! Then Sunday DD, niece & great nieces are coming over to bake Christmas we started this tradition a few years ago. Now our little Addie can help will be a lot of photo moments!
    Awe, have fun.

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

That is great new when it works out like that!
    I'm a bit disappointed that I won't get to see some family and friends on the way home now, but I'm really happy that things worked out, and we didn't have to cancel Christmas at the last minute. 'Cause that would of been awful!!
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

I love Christmas traditions! We haven't been able to do ours this year, since we won't really be here for Christmas, and just seems like a bit of a waste. I always put the Christmas tree & the wreath for the front door up on the 1st December. Stockings go up on Christmas Eve.

Christmas morning usually consists of me playing Christmas music, whilst making reindeer shaped pancakes with bacon and scrambled eggs. DH and I will exchange presents, then we get ready to see our families!

Our local cinema is selling tickets to all the movies they are currently playing for $1! For Sunday only, so we bought tickets to see Ender's Game, and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    I'm a bit disappointed that I won't get to see some family and friends on the way home now, but I'm really happy that things worked out, and we didn't have to cancel Christmas at the last minute. 'Cause that would of been awful!!
    Cancelling is actually where my brain went when I started reading your first post. Bonus when it was a flight instead of cancelling.

Our local cinema is selling tickets to all the movies they are currently playing for $1! For Sunday only, so we bought tickets to see Ender's Game, and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2.
    I've never seen Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs One yet. I bought it a few weeks ago for someone in the family for Christmas. Just don't remember who now.
    Evilduckqueen likes this.

I love Christmas traditions! We haven't been able to do ours this year, since we won't really be here for Christmas, and just seems like a bit of a waste. I always put the Christmas tree & the wreath for the front door up on the 1st December. Stockings go up on Christmas Eve.

Christmas morning usually consists of me playing Christmas music, whilst making reindeer shaped pancakes with bacon and scrambled eggs. DH and I will exchange presents, then we get ready to see our families!
    When we would go to Disney for 2 weeks at Christmas we didn't decorate for Christmas. My believer DD was always the challenge. My kids had small trees in their rooms and I would put those up. Santa would come while we were in Florida and he would leave their presents under their trees while we were gone. (My Mom would let Santa in while we were gone.) The socks were hung with care.

One year, my 4 year old DD on Christmas Eve and then Christmas Day wanted to know when we could go home, cause Santa was coming. I kinda felt bad for her. We had just gotten down to Disney on the 22 and I think we were staying to like the 8th of January. We were in freak'n Disney for a long long vacation and all she wanted to do is go home. My folks were down with us for the first week, I almost sent her home with them but she snapped out of it. Poor 4 year old, she remembers it as the Christmas she had to wait for Santa.
    Evilduckqueen likes this.