Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 443 of 540 FirstFirst ... 343393433441442443444445453493 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 8092
Like Tree4887Likes
General Discussions Discuss Thoughts of Randomness VI in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by HauntedGabe Awe thanks. Merry Christmas. and the same for you and yours...
    tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys

Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Awe thanks. Merry Christmas.
    and the same for you and yours
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

Howdy! And yes you have been gone a while. Not suppose to do that. "The Mom" wants to know you are OK.
    A simple post of "alive."
    I have been very busy and mostly unable to do much on any computer, I am prepping for school to start, and possibly preparing for a new job Although I will try to get on here a lil more often
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

So what is everyone doing for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day?

We watched A Christmas Story on Christmas Eve, then we kind of lounged about for the day on Christmas. We went out to a chinese buffet, as per tradition with the DF's family
    HauntedGabe likes this.
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

So, as of late, our honeymoon plans are still in the air. DF wants to go and see the christmas stuff at WDW......and I really want to get down there next holiday season because rumor has it, the Osborne Lights are going to disappear after next Christmas....So i think we are leaning towards a WDW trip now. We will be able to save up the funds over the year in order to go so thats great!
    HauntedGabe likes this.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: Catzilla ready to attack the sleepy village

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    yup, that's our cat, Stella. the flash brought out her "evil" eyes

she has been doing this for 3 Christmases now. I guess she likes the nice "warm" snow we have used in the display
    My DD got such a kick out of Stella too!
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Quote Originally Posted by froland_04-08 View Post
    I have been very busy and mostly unable to do much on any computer, I am prepping for school to start, and possibly preparing for a new job Although I will try to get on here a lil more often
    Thats Great! What kind of job?

And like I tell my DS, an occasional 'alive' is great to know just to know you are still kicking. Worry about you guys, it's that Mom in me.
    froland_04-08 likes this.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

So, as of late, our honeymoon plans are still in the air. DF wants to go and see the christmas stuff at WDW......and I really want to get down there next holiday season because rumor has it, the Osborne Lights are going to disappear after next Christmas....So i think we are leaning towards a WDW trip now. We will be able to save up the funds over the year in order to go so thats great!
    That would be so great! There are a couple weeks in November and a couple in December that are real slow weeks in WDW to plan a trip. Find out when Pop Warner is going though and try and avoid being there while they are.
    froland_04-08 likes this.

Wonder what Nicholas did for Christmas? We have lost the young male teen to gaming. No surprise there.

Has Nick not been in lately either?? Thats sad. I liked him, he was more mature than most kids his age.

And trust me, I know the weeks they are slow. The trip I am looking at is right in the first week of December! The POR Riverside is only 180 a night, as opposed to the 225-250 i was seeing for the summer time. The trip I found was 7 days with a 6 day park hopper ticket. plus meals and magical express, and adding on the new Memory Maker, the trip itself is less than 3 grand. She will probably want to take park hopper and memory maker off since she doesnt view them as "vital" since we can do a park a day and we have a camera lol......we shall see!

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys

hard to believe $180 a night is cheap for a moderate, I paid $160 (group rate) a night for a king size courtyard view at WL......
    but then again...... that was in 2001
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

I agree. I paid $102 at CS in April with a 60% discount. We Grand opened both PO & Dixie Landings in 90, 92 I believe and it was $89.

Has Nick not been in lately either?? Thats sad. I liked him, he was more mature than most kids his age.
    No he hasn't and he is one of the ones I'd like to know he is doing well. He should be in college now, I hope.

And trust me, I know the weeks they are slow. The trip I am looking at is right in the first week of December! The POR Riverside is only 180 a night, as opposed to the 225-250 i was seeing for the summer time. The trip I found was 7 days with a 6 day park hopper ticket. plus meals and magical express, and adding on the new Memory Maker, the trip itself is less than 3 grand. She will probably want to take park hopper and memory maker off since she doesnt view them as "vital" since we can do a park a day and we have a camera lol......we shall see!
    Plus the way they are doing FP+ this week any how you can only do one park a day when picking. I always do PH, I like touring that way, got spoiled with AP.

I think she wants to take off the memory maker, and possibly leave the PH but take off a day......so which should i sacrifice? A day in a park, or the ability to do more than a park per day?? decisions, decisions......she also wants to stay offsite for a few days and possibly go to sea world or universal. Ill have to see what she says when she gets home from work