Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 454 of 528 FirstFirst ... 354404444452453454455456464504 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 7913
Like Tree4843Likes
General Discussions Discuss Thoughts of Randomness VI in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by HauntedGabe *phew* Hope they figure out what it was. They could not nail down my DDs trigger. She did on her own one day as it kept ...
    zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    *phew* Hope they figure out what it was. They could not nail down my DDs trigger. She did on her own one day as it kept reoccurring. It was an ingredient in the sugarless gum. We logged everything she ate and came in contact with but never thought of gum.
    Thank you, very much. Me Too! Oh seriously I never thought of that, but I don't think it is that, thank goodness. I have been doing the same. I was thinking decafe coffee maybe a problem. But, I have been drinking it & nothing. But then I just am finishing the steroid they had me on. So test myself as you did with your DD. The Dr. is freaking out which has me concerned too! Strange to see him on myside of the fence.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    Hello, hello, hello!

DH and I arrived back from our holiday, this evening!! So glad to be home, after 3.5 weeks away! Just popping in to say hi!

I'll stop by tomorrow, and see how everyone is doing, and fill you in on our trip
    Welcome home!
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14

So my workout was the Elliptical today, did 30 minutes. Haven't been able to do that in a long time. Still in my WW points still have tomorrow. I can't wait to do my weigh in on Monday.
    HauntedGabe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by froland_04-08 View Post
    Today we have warmed up to the 50's....after a day of snow of a night of rain.
    We hit 53 today but the thaw is a tad scary with the rain. Stay dry!
    froland_04-08 likes this.

Went to see Saving Mr. Banks for the second time & I love it even more.

Free HBO & MAX this weekend. Watched Die Hard 5 (seen all the rest) & now Chasing Mavericks.
    wallfan329 likes this.

Time to fold the last load of laundry for today.

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Awe poor Grandpa. What happened to the poor fella? Bet he is glad he is out of the hospital even for rehab.

Yep, I can feel your Dads frustration being far away but I can't fault the closer ones. It is just me and my Sis and with my Sis being in Cleveland everything falls on me. When something major happens she blows into town for a day and is gone again. I've been on the receiving end of why didn't you tell me or why didn't you know.
    Sometimes being the closer one is the real burden. I live about an hour or so from my folks so I keep an eye on the best I can. Sometimes I tell my Sis stuff, sometimes not cause then she calls them up and blah blah blah then my folks are to me like why did you tell her that blah blah blah, monkey in the middle.

Good luck with going back to school first few weeks are usually pretty nice work load wise, hope it is for you.
    Excited? And that was nice of you to help out your Mom, a great surprise.

I am kind of in the dark (the bad thing about being a kid). All my mom and dad told me was that is is just unhealthy habits and not exercising and depression (he misses grandma a lot). They sent him to rehab to learn how to healthy and exercising.

I think the two close uncles thought he had it under control. The hard thing is grandpa does not want to bother us when there is something wrong so he just waits.

I am excited to start again!
    HauntedGabe likes this.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    So my workout was the Elliptical today, did 30 minutes. Haven't been able to do that in a long time. Still in my WW points still have tomorrow. I can't wait to do my weigh in on Monday.
    I love WW. I lost 25 pounds using it. Then I went to college. Gained back 15 of those pounds.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015

2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

Anybody have a Teavana near them? Its my new hobby My DF.....whom shall become the DW in less than 2 months, is managing one and i get lots of tea all the time
    I easily can drop over 150 dollars at once in that store... On that note I am not allowed in that store.
    HauntedGabe and froland_04-08 like this.
    Mckayla

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Today I blended Monkey Picked Oolong Tea with Silver Yin Zehn Pearls white tea. It was a decent blend, i might try a fruity herbal tea with the oolong and see how it turns out.
    I'm not a fan of the fruity teas. I do like the white teas though. Cucumber is very good.
    froland_04-08 likes this.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Hello. I can't believe how this week flew. DH was off until yesterday but that was a morning shift. LOL.

I really am not a fan of any meds for the puppies. With saying that let me tell you this for your thought. Our friends in the next development their puppy did get a case of lyme disease. Then they told me of a few more cases. The vet did confirm. It scared us but I don't get that shot for them. So it definitely is in our area. Now on the topical what if they sleep with me & I mean literally under the covers & touching me. LOL. How long does it take to dry?
    Thank you for your help.
    Oh Walt climbs in be with us too. I put frontline on in the morning by night it is like dirty hair. Can't was them for 48 hours after but then they are good to go for a month to 3 months. I've never reapplied before 3 months, or on any of my furry clients. If a dog has a flea you see the signs, they chew in the area of the flea and hack and scratch in a way that isn't normal. Flea dirt looks just like black pepper if you go looking in the fur. The odds of them getting infested before you notice is unlikely these days.

Heart worm is my only gamble. My gamble, my thinking is the off chance they will get heartworm vs is the pesticides are going to get him first. I've been lucky. 4 for 4 no heartworm without heartworm testing or preventative. But it is indeed a gamble.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

We had the same here made driving very unsafe. I was trying to be as careful as possible.

I hope you are getting better weather there now. We are in a warm spell today. That is causing melting. We have a frozen line & some water coming in on the opposite side of sump pump.
    Eeek. We were fortunate so far with the pipes and leaking though you don't know until the thaw. I left water dribbling every night as a leap of faith. We had a bit of a thaw yesterday and early this morning but by 10am the cold came again and we had two inches of ice in drive that DD and I chopped out for hours. We could walk on the drive. We were actually out with the pup and we couldn't stay on our feet it was so slippery. The plow dude stopped to watch us try and walk in the cross walk and he got out of the truck and tried to walk where we had been, and went back in his truck on his radio. It was crazy. I used every bit of salt we had after we chopped the ice. 43 tomorrow maybe the 2 feet of snow on the roofs will melt.

Thank you, very much. Me Too! Oh seriously I never thought of that, but I don't think it is that, thank goodness. I have been doing the same. I was thinking decafe coffee maybe a problem. But, I have been drinking it & nothing. But then I just am finishing the steroid they had me on. So test myself as you did with your DD. The Dr. is freaking out which has me concerned too! Strange to see him on myside of the fence.
    It is so hard. Food is the easy part, it is everything else you come in contact with that is so hard to nail down.
    Sending good karma. Did he give you an epi pen?

You go girl. I wish I could run. Every time I try I massacre my foot. Thinking it isn't going to happen. Too old with too much previous damage to foot.

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    I love WW. I lost 25 pounds using it. Then I went to college. Gained back 15 of those pounds.
    Blah! That is depressing. You worked so hard. My DD started running in the Rec Center in college. It was great for stress too.
    wallfan329 likes this.