Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 455 of 547 FirstFirst ... 355405445453454455456457465505 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 8193
Like Tree4916Likes
General Discussions Discuss Thoughts of Randomness VI in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by wallfan329 I easily can drop over 150 dollars at once in that store... On that note I am not allowed in that store. Expensive isn't it? Our ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    I easily can drop over 150 dollars at once in that store... On that note I am not allowed in that store.
    Expensive isn't it? Our store has horrible customer service and a general lack of management skills. They have enough employee's for the small little store but the chicken without their heads appearance.
    wallfan329 likes this.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

On January 14th paper fastpasses will go away at the Magic Kingdom. FP+ only.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

Boo!
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

mickeytoo is offline Imagineer in heart and soul...!

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    I am kind of in the dark (the bad thing about being a kid). All my mom and dad told me was that is is just unhealthy habits and not exercising and depression (he misses grandma a lot). They sent him to rehab to learn how to healthy and exercising.

I think the two close uncles thought he had it under control. The hard thing is grandpa does not want to bother us when there is something wrong so he just waits.

I am excited to start again!
    This sounds awfully familiar.
    My MIL used to do this, too. When she lived by herself (she now lives with BIL), she would let things go and then when we asked why she didn't tell us sooner so we could help she would say she didn't want to be a burden, etc. We visited her regularly and tried to keep an eye on her, but, she would just hide/not mention stuff to us even if we asked.
    At one point, after she pretty much went completely blind in one eye from glaucoma, I had a frank conversation with her. Basically, it boiled down to...
    "If you think you're a "burden" now, what kind of a burden do you think it will be on yourself and everyone else when you're completely blind?!?! Let us know. That's what we're here for."
    She got it, took it to heart, and she has actually been very communicative ever since.
    I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
    ~ you know who

froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    I'm not a fan of the fruity teas. I do like the white teas though. Cucumber is very good.
    I like the fruity teas, but I am more fond of the regular oolongs, whites, and blacks. Did you know that herbal and rooibos teas are not real teas, as they have no tea leaves in them??
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

Expensive isn't it? Our store has horrible customer service and a general lack of management skills. They have enough employee's for the small little store but the chicken without their heads appearance.
    Alot of the stores are like that, unfortunately. My DF took over her store from a terrible manager, and in less than 2 months she took the store from barely making profit to being #1 in the area. They got their first bonus last week, and the store has been in the mall for over 2 years now.
    HauntedGabe likes this.
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

On January 14th paper fastpasses will go away at the Magic Kingdom. FP+ only.
    So how does that work? Dont you have to pay extra for the FP+? I am still kind of in the dark on the FP+ stuff, the website didnt really clarify alot of it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    We hit 53 today but the thaw is a tad scary with the rain. Stay dry!
    What part of NY are you in?

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    Welcome home!
    Thank you!
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

How was everyone's Christmas and New Year?

Mine was quiet, but nice. I'm used to having all my extended relatives get together for lunch on Christmas Day. This year, since we were up visiting my SIL & family, it was just 6 of us. Which for me, felt slightly strange...As I'm so accustomed to going elsewhere for Christmas lunch, and dinner. Not staying at home for the entire day. It was definitely nice spending it with my SIL, BIL, my nephew and one of my nieces, but I missed my big family lunch/dinner.

The rest of the trip was lovely. Got to do a bit of sight seeing, went swimming a handful of times, spent time with our nieces and nephew and didn't have to cook for 3.5 weeks!!

Definitely missed our fur babies, and the quiet!!

The day we left for our holiday, it was 112F at home. We get back, and we come home to: Monday 104F, Tuesday 108, Wednesday 109, and Thursday 112....Love being home, but not in that weather!!!!
    Last edited by Evilduckqueen; 01-12-2014 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by froland_04-08 View Post
    I like the fruity teas, but I am more fond of the regular oolongs, whites, and blacks. Did you know that herbal and rooibos teas are not real teas, as they have no tea leaves in them??
    lol pretty soon the soon to be is going to have to hire you.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilduckqueen View Post
    How was everyone's Christmas and New Year?

Mine was quiet, but nice. I'm used to having all my extended relatives get together for lunch on Christmas Day. This year, since we were up visiting my SIL & family, it was just 6 of us. Which for me, felt slightly strange...As I'm so accustomed to going elsewhere for Christmas lunch, and dinner. Not staying at home for the entire day. It was definitely nice spending it with my SIL, BIL, my nephew and one of my nieces, but I missed my big family lunch/dinner.

The rest of the trip was lovely. Got to do a bit of sight seeing, went swimming a handful of times, spent time with our nieces and nephew and didn't have to cook for 3.5 weeks!!

Definitely missed our fur babies, and the quiet!!

The day we left for our holiday, it was 112F at home. We get back, and we come home to: Monday 104F, Tuesday 108, Wednesday 109, and Thursday 112....Love being home, but not in that weather!!!!
    Sounds like you had a pretty great trip! We're the fur balls forgiving and happy to see you home?

Quote Originally Posted by froland_04-08 View Post
    So how does that work? Dont you have to pay extra for the FP+? I am still kind of in the dark on the FP+ stuff, the website didnt really clarify alot of it for me.
    Ya never know but FP+ are free just like FPs. You must book them online. Right now for staying on sight 60 days out you can make your ride appointments. Staying off property you can hit up any kiosk in the park that day.
    froland_04-08 likes this.

Send good Karma friends, DD is waiting to see if she will be offered a position as an Admissions Manager at a local satellite campus for an University here. tick tick tick tick
    Evilduckqueen likes this.

Sounds like you had a pretty great trip! We're the fur balls forgiving and happy to see you home?
    Yeltsin ignored me for almost 2 days, but now is all forgiven (although he follows me everywhere...checking I'm not going to leave again, I'm sure), whereas Clara only ignored me for about 15 mins!