Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 517 of 539 FirstFirst ... 17417467507515516517518519527 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 8072
Like Tree4885Likes
General Discussions Discuss Thoughts of Randomness VI in the Community Center forums; This week has been somewhat crazy. On wednesday I found out I broke my toe in two places. I had to work doubles on friday and saturday with it. I ...
    wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

This week has been somewhat crazy. On wednesday I found out I broke my toe in two places. I had to work doubles on friday and saturday with it. I was in a lot of pain. But doctor said it was okay to work on so I guess whatever. I also popped two blood vessels under the nail which cause a lot of bruising and pressure so they had to remove my whole nail without any numbing stuff. I pasted out in the middle of the office from pain.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Omg!!!! I don't see any reason they couldn't use some kind of local numbing medication to help you out! There's a Lidocaine topical cream that works very well, and you can get it over the counter. Might want to check on that if your pain doesn't get better. That doctor seems like he needs to work on his patient care and comfort a little more!!

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder

It's gonna take time, but I hope it heals well for you!!

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

Im sorry to hear about your pain McKayla, try not to overdo it with the painkillers, they are bad for your liver!
    firemedic likes this.
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

Where has Gabe been??
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

Since I last posted:
    1. My birthday
    2. Son's 18th Birthday
    3. Finished school (kids)
    4. Got their transfers approved for next year
    5. Had surprise party for the 18 year old at CHUCK E CHEESE (it was a blast!)
    6. Graduated the son in a very emotional ceremony
    7. Got ready and started my summer class.

I would say it has been a bit busy.
    wallfan329 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by froland_04-08 View Post
    Im sorry to hear about your pain McKayla, try not to overdo it with the painkillers, they are bad for your liver!
    I take only one Aleve right before a shift.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys

Aleve and acetaminophen don't help my pain. I use ibuprofen
    froland_04-08 likes this.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

I use ibuprofen because it also helps with any swelling

We can book out fastpasses for the the first 4 days of our trip at 12:01. We are kind of afraid that we are going to get shut out of Anna and Elsa.
    Mckayla

Is that a character meet? They have a fastpass for that?

Quote Originally Posted by froland_04-08 View Post
    Is that a character meet? They have a fastpass for that?
    Yeah. From what I have heard and seen picture of the wait times are over 300 minute wait.

We got one but it is not until after 6.
    Mckayla

Thats kind of disgusting. 300 minutes to meet a character?? They can stay there, ill be on BTMRR lol

Watching the NHL Stanley Cup Finals between the LA Kings and the NY Rangers, both teams are out swinging right off the bat!

Heres a question, where has Nicholas been?? Havent seen him in here for a good long while
    wallfan329 likes this.