Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 520 of 544 FirstFirst ... 20420470510518519520521522530 ... LastLast
Results 7,786 to 7,800 of 8157
Like Tree4899Likes
General Discussions Discuss Thoughts of Randomness VI in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by wallfan329 I am so glad that he is home and doing well. I will tell them. She is beyond excited. It is like the only thing she ...
    zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    I am so glad that he is home and doing well.

I will tell them. She is beyond excited. It is like the only thing she talks about and we still have one trip before it.
    Thank you, he is in pain today but did get up to sit & walk around when DD & boyfriend came over.

I can't wait to meet them. I know how your mom feels as I am the same way. I have 2 trips before. DD & her boyfriend were helping us with looking at excisions today. They have planned 2 more cruises They asked us to join but we have Alaska first
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

I didn't sleep well last night. So glad I had off today. DD & her boyfriend brought over their pictures from DCL Magic in Spain trip. They brought us Mickey sticky pads & a Hidden Mickey Cruise book.
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14

Started my new routine until DH is able to help again. Few loads of laundry a night & 1 chore. This will help especially for the weekends so I can relax after cutting the lawns.

Glad tomorrow is my early day at work, I go in at 7:30 then home by 3:30p.m. This way I can get caught up on work from being off 2 days.

froland_04-08 is offline Annual Passholder

Good day everyone!! Going through a bad tooth infection I took the antobiotic the dentist gave me at bedtime yesterday without reading the label all the way, and wound up having horrible heartburn lol.
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

So we have decided to stay off site this trip, but we are going to be heading down to the world this fall for F&W and MNSSHP!! We will be staying at the Clarion LBV, its a WDW Good Neighbor hotel and they have a decent package offer
    HauntedGabe and zeusywoo like this.
    Howdy Partners! For your safety, please remain seated with your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the train, and be sure to watch your kids! If any of you folks are wearing hats and glasses, best remove them, cause this here's the wildest ride in the weeeelderness!!!!!!

Looks like B'rer Fox and B'rer Bear are causin some kinda commotion downstream......

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by froland_04-08 View Post
    Good day everyone!! Going through a bad tooth infection I took the antobiotic the dentist gave me at bedtime yesterday without reading the label all the way, and wound up having horrible heartburn lol.
    No fun there!

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

Hope your doing better!

Busy lady here. Yoga, run/walk doggies, mowed the front & back yards. DD came to remove DH bandage, looks good still swollen. Time to trim broken branch off tree. Then a benefit tonight for a friends son.

firemedic is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Quote Originally Posted by zeusywoo View Post
    Busy lady here. Yoga, run/walk doggies, mowed the front & back yards. DD came to remove DH bandage, looks good still swollen. Time to trim broken branch off tree. Then a benefit tonight for a friends son.
    Slow down, slow down! Lol! Making me tired just reading that!

You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
    Walt Disney

I hear crickets!! And I dont mean Jiminy..... where is everyone?? I miss Gabe.

tiggerguy is offline As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly

I hear crickets!! And I dont mean Jiminy..... where is everyone?? I miss Gabe.
    looks like just a couple of us still post

I sent a PM to Gabe but never heard back
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

That makes me sad, it looks like the gang got small again

Ok so Gabe liked one of my posts, so thats a good sign!
    HauntedGabe likes this.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy View Post
    chirp chirp

wonder where gabe disappeared to
    Playing in the dirt.

Actually life around here has been a bit sucidoodles, at least it is my DH family this time and his brothers acting up worse is the the two brothers wives that happen to also be sisters. I hide and duck. Seems the ultimate call will be MIL going to assisted living 'cause she ain't staying here. Top that off with my Mom being quite ill for the last 3 weeks, I go to play on my laptop and fall asleep with it like a teddy bear.

Hope you all are doing well.
    froland_04-08 likes this.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.