Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 56 of 506 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
Like Tree4708Likes
General Discussions Discuss Thoughts of Randomness VI in the Community Center forums; Zero Hour is on ABC, owned by Disney. I appreciate the link you sent Tigger, but the last time I watched episodes online from a "shared file" site I got ...
    i-neighborhood Guest

Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

Zero Hour is on ABC, owned by Disney.

I appreciate the link you sent Tigger, but the last time I watched episodes online from a "shared file" site I got a nasty virus.
    Fortunately, my parents had the last three episodes saved, including last nights, so for now I will still be watching, albeit there's only one episode left in this season. I hope in the future they will consider giving viewers other options available rather than leaving them hostage to the scheduled air time or a dvr box.

24 promised a movie in their unusual and surprise announcement mid season stating it would be the last season, in that they indicated then and repeatedly there would be a "proper" ending by taking 24 to the big screen. It is my understanding that the primary delay, although there were other reasons, has been because of Southerland's scheduling conflict with Touch. Well, while some tout this as a great show, and I'm sure it is, perhaps he and Fox should've made more dedicated efforts on their promise than insulting fans. While some fans are watching his new show, there are just as many that have determined not to watch any Southerland material until the promise is made good.

I'm over this hot weather!!! Its not spring or summer and we've barely had any cold days and its one of the things I hate about Florida even thought I'm native to this state.

i-neighborhood Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Yeah, well grounded people with a moral compass have a hard time coping with idiots that spout stupid and mean.
    On a whole they are people who lack self esteem and feel inadequate so they do and say mean things, bullying only makes them feel good for a short while, then slither back into their inadequate shell of a human they really are.

The one thing I've learned about the little tyrants is you can't change them, rationalize with them, you just can't drag yourself down to their pitiful level they are bottom feeders that get off on it.

Be glad you are a nice, well grounded young lady.

And then there are those same ones you speak of or others, that get away with all kinds of stuff, or their "dead weight" and don't do their jobs and create all kinds of problems and somehow they get away with it and continue on for years sometimes 20 or 30. This is really common in the government. I'm all for job protection but these little devils are a cancer. Its unfortunate that some people are pathetic and want to project their junk on to everyone else, and like you said, they usually get their kicks out of it.

nicholas is offline Lost in my house

Quote Originally Posted by wallfan329 View Post
    Yeah... Cant wait to get out of this school. The principles are not even doing anything about because the Juniors (the class) says that we are making it up and stuff.

It was really sad...I was wrong....it was the last regular season game... We are going to the play-offs (woot for going to play offs in every sport this year). We lost by 18 points and at the end of the game each player got to get a piece of the net... it was really sad... Most the players were crying. That is one thing I love about our teams... not matter how bad they did or how good or how much drama you can tell that the players enjoy what they do.

At our last home football game all the senior players walked out and laid down on the field on the N in the middle and cried. The band joined them also.
    If I was a painter... (no i'm kidding. lol) But if I was a moron I would say "play offs is spelled like playoffs" but i'm not... (Sorry I just had to do that because I hate people that say I spelled stuff wrong.) But anyway, keep up the great work, and i'm happy that your team made it to the playoffs. And it also must look funny when the band and most of the player's all on the field just sitting there.
    Last edited by nicholas; 02-23-2013 at 12:30 AM.
    wallfan329 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Excited for you Nicholas! God's speed.
    Thanks Gabe! 12 hours until I get on.

Quote Originally Posted by i-neighborhood View Post

And then there are those same ones you speak of or others, that get away with all kinds of stuff, or their "dead weight" and don't do their jobs and create all kinds
    of problems and somehow they get away with it and continue on for years sometimes 20 or 30. This is really common in the government. I'm all for job protection but these little devils are a cancer. Its unfortunate that some people are pathetic and want to project their junk on to everyone else, and like you said, they usually get their kicks out of it.
    If I wasn't on my ipad I would like that post!
    i-neighborhood likes this.

I'm going to bed. I don't think the Wonder has wifi, "so people of the world this will be the last time I addres you, the world as we know it will soon come to an end..."
    HauntedGabe likes this.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

Been a busy week. Now working on some stuff to hopefully make next week go smoother!

The boys are in rare form today. I am trying to work and can't get them to stop fighting.

It has taken me FOREVER (it seems) to finish a module! Now to do one more. I may not get to the other stuff on my to-do list!

Just looked at the syllabus. I am ok in that class until Spring Break! Great news!

Wow- you all are busy today!

I think I am ready for bed. It has been a mentally busy day.

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Zero Hour is on ABC, owned by Disney.

I appreciate the link you sent Tigger, but the last time I watched episodes online from a "shared file" site I got a nasty virus.
    Fortunately, my parents had the last three episodes saved, including last nights, so for now I will still be watching, albeit there's only one episode left in this season. I hope in the future they will consider giving viewers other options available rather than leaving them hostage to the scheduled air time or a dvr box.

DVR boxes are so wonderful.

I'm over this hot weather!!! Its not spring or summer and we've barely had any cold days and its one of the things I hate about Florida even thought I'm native to this state.
    Few days of digging this snow out that we've had will knock the nice temp hatred right out of ya! Hear our storm is about to hit New England.

Next Up Tuesday and Wednesday storm. Joy Joy.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

And then there are those same ones you speak of or others, that get away with all kinds of stuff, or their "dead weight" and don't do their jobs and create all kinds of problems and somehow they get away with it and continue on for years sometimes 20 or 30. This is really common in the government. I'm all for job protection but these little devils are a cancer. Its unfortunate that some people are pathetic and want to project their junk on to everyone else, and like you said, they usually get their kicks out of it.
    Yep, they get their kicks out of it and I'd never change life's with them, dead souls.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    If I was a painter... (no i'm kidding. lol) But if I was a moron I would say "play offs is spelled like playoffs" but i'm not... (Sorry I just had to do that because I hate people that say I spelled stuff wrong.) But anyway, keep up the great work, and i'm happy that your team made it to the playoffs. And it also must look funny when the band and most of the player's all on the field just sitting there.
    I've never seen that, I would like to see a picture of them, it sounds cool.