Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 97 of 535 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 8012
Like Tree4878Likes
General Discussions Discuss Thoughts of Randomness VI in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs Wish people had more class. Lost art--- Yep. I've used the "class" word multiple times this year. The art of class has been so lost on ...
    HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

Re: Thoughts of Randomness VI

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    Wish people had more class. Lost art---
    Yep. I've used the "class" word multiple times this year. The art of class has been so lost on some you swear their parents must have beat it out of them with a stupid stick!
    i-neighborhood likes this.
    Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    What will you be doing?
    Fun, the band Fun. We Are Young, I love that song.

Taste of Chicago
    goes on for around a week and there are normally a couple of bands booked for Grant Park, which is a massively beautiful park on the Lake Front.
    nicholas likes this.

but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

i-neighborhood Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    And I want the cold to go away.
    Make the cold go away for HauntedGabe and make the heat go away for me and Evilduckqueen. I must say, I have gotten a reprieve from God, originally it was slated to be hot all week except for Wednesday (which made no since but hey this is Florida) and God heard me and its going to be cool all week. On top of it, for today suppose to be in the 80s it never felt like it.

Well, I must go to bed in case the young one gets up at the crack of dawn. He couldn't hold out at the MK until 1am so we left and we just got home about 15 or 20 mins ago. Hopefully will have a chance to share some things.

RFID gates are open. They claim Passholders will get to participate soon, but these are for ticket holders. Doesn't make since to me. More on that later.

Repunzels bathrooms are open along witha nice court yard with tables. You can now access Fantasyland/Liberty Square via two paths - the original between Yankee Trader and the Harbor House or on the north side of Yankee Trader between Trader and the Haunted Mansion.

Second que is reopen at POTC but I didn't see anything interactive.

Splash is still closed scheduled to open in a few days.

I swear I don't remember seeing curtains in the upper part of the first or second scene at COP with a black mesh type roof. The curtains cut back into the scene on either side and then across with what look like haphazard cut in the ceiling. Maybe I'm mistaken but never noticed that as many times as we ride and it looks like that stuff they use when things start falling. I'll have to see if I got a pic of that, I know I took a few pictures but I wasn't aiming for the ceiling it was for my son's school project.

Well, I have more to share, but I'm tired. Hope everyone has a nice break.

nicholas likes this.

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by i-neighborhood View Post

Make the cold go away for HauntedGabe and make the heat go away for me and Evilduckqueen.

I don't need hot, but I'd certainly take warm.
    RFID gates are open. They claim Passholders will get to participate soon, but these are for ticket holders. Doesn't make since to me. More on that later.
    They seem to be having issues with CMs at this time being able to watch two unit for green lights at the same time. Could be they are waiting to see how that works out before they add even more guests into the mix at the entrance.

Repunzels bathrooms are open along witha nice court yard with tables. You can now access Fantasyland/Liberty Square via two paths - the original between Yankee Trader and the Harbor House or on the north side of Yankee Trader between Trader and the Haunted Mansion.

I saw pictures of Trader being themed on all sides, it seems to blend now with Liberty Square nicely, I'll have to see it in person to wrap my brain around how they are melting Old Fantasy, Tangled Potties, Haunted Mansion and Liberty. Seen pictures of it all however not the same as seeing the 360 yourself. Curious. Peter Pan restrooms closed and walled off in prep for the start of the new queue. Only thing old pushed out is the AED and old payphone they mounted on the newest series of construction walls.

Second que is reopen at POTC but I didn't see anything interactive.

POTC queue seems to have surprised most guests for as long as it was closed. All Disney seems to have done is shorten one queue dramatically and really lengthen the stand-by queue a great deal by moving some walls around. It appears Disney is preparing for very long stand-by waits for guests if they don't have FP+s.

Splash is still closed sc
    heduled to open in a few days.

I hear they were sending the logs down with dummies in the logs yesterday.

I don't remember seeing curtains in the upper part of the first or second scene at COP with a black mesh type roof. The curtains cut back into the scene on either side and then across with what look like haphazard cut in the ceiling.
    Maybe I'm mistaken but never noticed that as many times as we ride and it looks like that stuff they use when things start falling. I'll have to see if I got a pic of that, I know I took a few pictures but I wasn't aiming for the ceiling it was for my son's school project.

Well, I have more to share, but I'm tired. Hope everyone has a nice break.

Something is up with CoP. It isn't supposed to go down for its very short rehab for 3 days in May. Weird patents just popped up for Disney for a new Omni load system that coincidentally look as if they would just drop into CoP. It also looks like it could also drop into the Imagination pavilion, especially where the old turn table area could have been or WoL.

Rest up and enjoy your break with DS. My DDs break is next week, always enjoy it when she comes back home for a visit.
    i-neighborhood likes this.

Gatorade baths, not always fun!

nicholas likes this.

"My friend almost drowns at Family Dollar" youtube is beyond hilariousness but the shocked says a bad word, so I can't post it here.

i-neighborhood Guest

Bakery is still closed on Main Street, doesn't indicate the Bakery is about to be replaced.

For the first time in years there was no facade on Main Street.

We rode that Ariel ride, it was actually cute and surprisingly long.

Taking it easy today. Now getting ready to go out and eat at Lee Roys, DS's idea.

I wanted ice cream so bad last night but DS was falling asleep on COP, he was wore out. I was surprised DTD Indoor park wasn't crowded.

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

2nd Anniversary of Japan's mega earthquake.
    I had two former students living in Sendai when it happened. They were teaching kindergarten. From their school, there was only one parent who didn't make it. Freaked out one girl a lot- so much that she came back home and is about to graduate with her Master's degree. The other one couldn't want to go back and is having a ball! Just glad both of them were safe.

Also thankful that my other world traveler has left Korea but I think she went to the Middle East somewhere. I need to check on her.

Weird video. I do like Fun---- like the song Some Nights also.

I knew I didn't want to grade these papers. I cannot believe that they students don't have a clue when I say.... write the word out... they only give me two or three letters. SEriously- you want to be teachers?

DRIVES ME NUTS> I warn them at the beginning that this is a class where you must learn the material but you must know how to apply it. They don't have the learn part down much less the apply part.

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy

finally decided to go to a Nokia Lumia 822 (windows phone)

liking it so far, gonna miss some of the apps I came to like
    Evilduckqueen and nicholas like this.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Should be an interesting move for you.

Evilduckqueen is offline Annual Passholder

I'm still stuck with an iPhone 3. Hoping to make the move to an iPhone 5 soon.
    "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Quote Originally Posted by i-neighborhood View Post
    Bakery is still closed on Main Street, doesn't indicate the Bakery is about to be replaced.

For the first time in years there was no facade on Main Street.

We rode that Ariel ride, it was actually cute and surprisingly long.

Taking it easy today. Now getting ready to go out and eat at Lee Roys, DS's idea.

I wanted ice cream so bad last night but DS was falling asleep on COP, he was wore out. I was surprised DTD Indoor park wasn't crowded.
    I heard that there was a fire at Disney Quest (or where making a joke about no one being there cause of the fire?)
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Taste of Chicago
    goes on for around a week and there are normally a couple of bands booked for Grant Park, which is a massively beautiful park on the Lake Front.
    Love Fun so much. I have listened to them since 2009, I was kind of disappointed when they went mainstream.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)