Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
General Discussions Discuss Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by jarmitc2032 The only thing I don't understand is the writer doing a spiterman ending. See page 646-647 i said the same thing to my brother! it took ...
    GirlStar613 is offline Queen of Couture
    Quote Originally Posted by jarmitc2032
    The only thing I don't understand is the writer doing a spiterman ending. See page 646-647
    i said the same thing to my brother! it took me 2 days at various intervals to read it, couple of hours here and there...i also agree about dumbledore talking to harry through the picture..while talking about HP w/ my bro he brought up a good point about foreshadowing...they never kept a DADA teacher for more then one year and Snape took the position...i think they need to go back to hogwarts and finish school, hermoine would have a panic attack at not finishing! maybe one of the horcruxes will be in hogwarts and that helps to bring harry back there for the last year??
    Erica

"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday. There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!"

When I grow up I wanna be a Disney

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    I haven't had a chance to read it yet....believe it or not its been sitting on my shelf for 4 days now(I am such an awful person-shame on me) NO...lol...I was away for a few days and also had a yard sale this week, not to mention the prowler we had at 3am the other night-yeesh. So nooooooooooo time to relax let alone read.

I have read enuf on here to get the storyline down(have to get my fix somehow)...and what JLTRAVELING said about Voldy not liking Snape got me thinking....What was it in GOF that was said after Voldermort called back all the death eaters about how some could not be there and one who chose not to? Something like that anyway. I don't feel like going back and searching right now but maybe that has something to do with that-shot in the dark-why not?. Any commentS?
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    According to Snape, he returned 2 hours after the Mark burned, upon Dumbledore's orders. In order to appreciate the genius of the plan, read Chapter 2 - Spinner's End.
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    I know little bits and pieces of the story.. what ever did happen to that thing's "precious" anyways?
    the Muggles got a hold of it, Harry and the others from Hogwarts went to war against Middle Earth, while Ron and Malfoy went on a quest to destroy "the one wand to rule them all".

you'll have to wait until next year to find out how it ends.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123