Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Cirque Du Soleil La Nouba in the Community Center forums; Has anyone ever been to Cirque Du Soleil La Nouba, While on my Honeymoon in December my fiance and I were wanting to check out this show, it looks incredibal, ...
    Jesusallornone is offline A-Ticket holder

Cirque Du Soleil La Nouba

Has anyone ever been to Cirque Du Soleil La Nouba, While on my Honeymoon in December my fiance and I were wanting to check out this show, it looks incredibal, but was wanting an expert opinion of the show by someone who has actually seen it, thanks.
    Matt

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Matt

Cirque du Soleil is an awesome show.....it was absolutely amazing the acrobats they could do. Tickets were about $75.

Have a great time

Kimpossible is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I've had the pleasure of seeing it twice now, and it's wonderful. It's a lot of acrobatics and EXTREMELY difficult unique talents, some performed by little children. If you enjoy watching acrobats and a combination of music and noise, this is for you. The costumes are gorgeous, and it's a must-see if you like seeing the human body twist, turn, jump, leap, and play.

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Although I have not seen it in person, --They had a special showing of it a few months ago on TV...(it was the full show too, I think-about 2 hours long). It is a very interesting show and the performers are just fantastic with the things they can do. Loved the costumes too. Lots of music and lots of motion. I thot the plot line was a little hard to understand for smaller kids-my 2 yr old didnt seem very interested but she did like the one they had aired earlier on the Vegas version) I think this one was a little darker in colors and music was a bit more mature is probably why. It was still enjoyable and would be cool to see in person that is if I had that much money to spare (think I'll stick to the little circus that comes to town and costs $6 bucks...lol)
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Saw it once. Loved it. Saw it again. Loved it again.
    They call me "Nana"

I think what I enjoy most about Cirque de Soleil in general is that NO animals are a part of it. They only have people perform, and they've taken the idea of a circus to a new level.

Jesusallornone is offline A-Ticket holder
    Thanks everyone for your help I am definatly buying good tickets to go see this, it sounds amazing

P.S I still bet Fantasmic is the best show at WDW, I could watch it over and over again

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Have fun I am sure you will love it! And congrats on the wedding! I've been married 10 years and it's still the best decision I ever made.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jesusallornone
    Thanks everyone for your help I am definatly buying good tickets to go see this, it sounds amazing

P.S I still bet Fantasmic is the best show at WDW, I could watch it over and over again
    I don't know. Festival of the Lion King is still my fave.

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    La Nouba is awesome. Try to sit by the soundboard in the upper level. You will be able to take in everything from those seats and eat your popcorn and drink your Cokes in bliss.

P.S. Inside secret (highlight to see it if you want to): The words to the songs are gibberish. That was done on purpose so people would think they were being sung in foreign languages. During the show people in the audience will comment that the language is French, Spanish, English, or a dozen more.
    Last edited by Jiminy Cricket; 07-20-2005 at 05:35 PM.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property