Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Ultimate Disney Dream Vacation in the Community Center forums; A friend asked me if you had a $1,000,000,000 to spend on an Ultimate Disney Vaction Where would you stay? How long of a stay? Would you do the cruise ...
    Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder

Ultimate Disney Dream Vacation

A friend asked me if you had a $1,000,000,000 to spend on an Ultimate Disney Vaction

Where would you stay?

How long of a stay?

Would you do the cruise along with stay?

Would you do the spa?

Would you learn how to golf?

Richard Petty driving expierence in your dream?

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    HECK YES!!!

You might as well build me a house, cause you won't be able to get me to leave.

I would stay at every resort, i.e. sample all of them.
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    HMMMMM...decisions decisions...ok

>>I to would like to try different resorts-mostly the higher price ones and concierge level at that
    >>FOOD GLORIUS FOOD---every place to eat in WDW would be sampled...food is very important
    >>I'd stay as long as the money lasted
    >>Lots of extra activities like circue de soliel and the driving thing
    >>Cool stuff for the child--special things like the Princess Tea and the Pirate treasure hunt
    >>BABYSITTING SERVICES...YAY!--no kids to go to clubs on PI
    >>Everytour known to man on park property
    >>Extra suitcases to bring home all the souveniers

Gee can you tell I have been thinking about this for a while...lol
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

jacketsfan683 is offline Fastpass Holder
    You can't forget Limo Service to the gate of every park. So no waiting on transportation.
    Eric

Benjo is offline Cranium Commando
    For Me:

- I would stay for a month-long experience and sample every deluxe resort. Premium Savanna room at AKL, a castle view room with a balcony at the Contemporary, stay at the best room at the Boardwalk because DW has always wanted to stay there, and that's just for starters.

- I would definitely do all the tours, even the rediculously expensive ones.

- I would probably park hop for the first week, then take a week off just to do everything else: golf, see the Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue and Cirque de Soliel, shop at Downtown Disney, go to Pleasure island a few nights. Then I'd park hop for another week, and in my final week, take all the tours, and shop at all the in-park shops.

- I think I'd have to eat at almost every Restaurant, and wouldn't spare any expense. I'd probably do table service for almost every meal, and of course would have to go to every character meal/breakfast.

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

Benjo is offline Cranium Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by jacketsfan683
    You can't forget Limo Service to the gate of every park. So no waiting on transportation.
    I forgot that. Great idea.

I'd also probably pay someone to just go around with our tickets during the day and aquire fast passes for us, so we wouldn't have to.

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    If I had all that money and if I could do it(probaly not but hey it my fanstay) I would pick a park a day buy every admission so only my DWT family and their families could have the parks to ourselves.

I know it could never happen no matter how much money you have but hey I can dream can't I.LOL

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Well, I would bring all my friends and family for one FABULOUS week at Disney World. We would stay in the concierge savannah view rooms at the Animal Kingdom lodge - only 2 people per room max!

We would be sure to take the private Safari ride before the park opened. We would dine at every character meal possible.
    I would hire a photographer and videographer to film and take pictures of everything possible so that no one in my party had to worry about getting a picture of the perfect moment.
    I would arrange a private dinner with the princesses and my niece, the princess of our family.
    Then, after they all left, I would spend a week doing all the things I didn't get to do, with just my family, and spending time at PI as well. Oh yeah, we would transfer to the Boardwalk also.
    After that week - we go on a cruise!!!! A Disney cruise!! Enjoying EVERYTHING we could buy!!!

Wow, I am sure that doesn't even scratch the surface of what all you could do.

nrose101 is offline Lez Do It!
    I am humble. I would just want a permanent suite a the GF for the rest of my life.
    Sincerely,

Nathan M Rose
    Owner of MagicalMountain, FlickDirect, Co-Host of The Award Winning MouseTunes Disney Podcast (Keep Babbling Forever!), and last but not least Co-Host of the Magical Definition Podcast.

shadesofgreen is offline I can write whatever I want up here now? Cool!
    I would spend a few days in Concierge suites at each of the deluxe resorts, go to Cirque du Soleil at least twice, charter the Grand I at the GF for a romantic dinner with fireworks, try the Richard Petty Experience, take every one of the backstage tours, and have a VIP guide with me at each of the parks. To top it all off I would spend at least $100,000 on getting remarried with all the Disney trimmings and all of our family there to share the magic.
    What I say 100 times each day:
    "It's not a Disney Resort even though it's on Disney property!"

cjdiggs is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Well first i would get married there. Have my whole family anf friends come there. Then I would Spend a week in every resort. Eat every where. i guess you could say i would do it all. Then travel to the other disney parks and have a blast there as well.

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    I would rent out Walt's apartment in the castle....and just watch from above... I love people watching!!! (not in that strange stalker type of way!!!) I would only come out of the apartment once the park closed and I would have no waits for any rides...

Diznee is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'd stick with the basics. I love the All Star Movies Resort cuz it just feels so Disney. I don't like going to the other resorts where I feel like I'm in Africa or something..I want to feel like I'm at Disney. They need to build a moderate or deluxe resort dedicated to Disney characters like All Stars Movie resort.

I'd do the cruise for sure...a long one.

I'd stay for about a month.

I would do the spa.

I would not do golf..boring.

I would definetely do Richard Petty Driving Experience....agian!!! (It's wild!!)

Just got back from Disney on July 1st....Wishes is spectacular! Don't miss it!!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    I would start by bring in you all with me, and renting out the MK for one night for one big party!

I'll then take it from there
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

shadesofgreen is offline I can write whatever I want up here now? Cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    I would start by bring in you all with me, and renting out the MK for one night for one big party!

I'll then take it from there
    I like that one! What a party that would be
    What I say 100 times each day:
    "It's not a Disney Resort even though it's on Disney property!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast